So glad I found you!

Kate2000

Registered
Reaction score
I have joined so many discord servers, reddit, and Facebook groups looking for people like myself who need uncensored information! Since September 2022 I have lost 82 pounds and would like to lose another 20. I was lucky enough to get the $25 Mounjaro coupon and have been paying $457 a month since June. Going forward, I would like to move to peptides. I feel empowered about my health now and do not want to be limited by budget, doctors, insurance, or pharmacies. Controlling my dose more easily is a huge selling point to peptides. I am glad to be part of this community and learn from everyone.

I have joined so many discord servers, reddit, and Facebook groups looking for people like myself who need uncensored information! Since September 2022 I have lost 82 pounds and would like to lose another 20. I was lucky enough to get the $25 Mounjaro coupon and have been paying $457 a month since June. Going forward, I would like to move to peptides. I feel empowered about my health now and do not want to be limited by budget, doctors, insurance, or pharmacies. Controlling my dose more easily is a huge selling point to peptides. I am glad to be part of this community and learn from everyone.
Hey!🙋🏼‍♀️ Welcome.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back