Source experiences; Skye or Tydes?

I recently bought from Pacific Wave Peptides - for Glow peps, loved the process, super easy, beautifully packaged and fast shipping and most important the Janoshik COAs of the batch you are buying from are on the website and included with what's shipped to you. I also bought a 30mg vial of tirz from Tydes, equally easy, Janoshik COA for the batch you are buying from is on the website - the tirz works as it should - good appetite suppression and everything else and no unwelcome side effects - and it's the first tirz that isn't compound pharmacy I've used and reconstituted myself - though I have noticed a weird thing and this is probably only about me and not about the Tydes tirz is that twice now, 2 days after my dose, I am ANGRY! It could be lack of sleep, or regular life issues, but I did make that connection somehow in my brain. I take another dose tomorrow night, so I'll see if I'm angry on Wednesday!
Interesting... Yeah, def wont be talking to you on Wednesday! lol

I am curious... What is the thought process on buying single vials from various companies, as opposed to getting a kit directly. Like, if you feel the need to throw money, I have a very large empty basket you can throw that in. Hell, you can make little paper airplanes out of 100 $ bills if you want.. jk Not judging, to each their own, just curious what you are going for here.

Interesting... Yeah, def wont be talking to you on Wednesday! lol

I am curious... What is the thought process on buying single vials from various companies, as opposed to getting a kit directly. Like, if you feel the need to throw money, I have a very large empty basket you can throw that in. Hell, you can make little paper airplanes out of 100 $ bills if you want.. jk Not judging, to each their own, just curious what you are going for here.
Ha! With respect to the single 30mg tirz vial from Tydes, it was on sale and I also bought some Hospira BAC, but the tirz purchase was to see how I felt reconstituting a vial on my own for the first time (I was on brand and then compound pharmacy) and to try it out with a company that tests its own batches and has the COA linked to the batch from which you are buying (and hoping that is true), and requires no expense of testing. I did buy kits of tirz from amo but felt more comfortable going with a first try elsewhere. And with the peps I bought for Glow from Pacific Wave, they were then (and still are) having a sale and I didn't want to buy kits of GHK-cu, BPC-157 and TB -500 before I know whether I have any negative reactions to it, whether I think it works for me, whether I can handle injections every single day for some lengthy period of time. If I love it, if I think it works, I'd buy kits of it and have it tested etc.

Ha! With respect to the single 30mg tirz vial from Tydes, it was on sale and I also bought some Hospira BAC, but the tirz purchase was to see how I felt reconstituting a vial on my own for the first time (I was on brand and then compound pharmacy) and to try it out with a company that tests its own batches and has the COA linked to the batch from which you are buying (and hoping that is true), and requires no expense of testing. I did buy kits of tirz from amo but felt more comfortable going with a first try elsewhere. And with the peps I bought for Glow from Pacific Wave, they were then (and still are) having a sale and I didn't want to buy kits of GHK-cu, BPC-157 and TB -500 before I know whether I have any negative reactions to it, whether I think it works for me, whether I can handle injections every single day for some lengthy period of time. If I love it, if I think it works, I'd buy kits of it and have it tested etc.
gotcha - makes total sense now!

As I just said in another thread, ah hell, I'll just copy paste it... there was more to the convo, but this is what I'm referring to...

...there is one server I'm in that is doing a build your own kit, so I could get like 3 BPC, 3 TB and 4 GHK-cu for $80 + $15 ship, so still under $100 for 3 months worth vs $150 for 1 month worth (domestic). I could throw 2/3 away and still come out cheaper. The dilemma is that if it works, then the gb is over and I have to hunt elsewhere for more, so in that case I think I'm better off getting a kit of each, then selling whatever is left over if need be. But another server has glow coming up at the end of the month, so in that case, I'll get the 3/3/4 and if it works, then I can get in on the other buy at the end of the month. There's good reason to be in multiple gb servers, lol

and that is missing the part where some servers have a "looking to sell" channel where you can unload extras... or if like you have a bunch of Tirz, but switched to Reta, then you can unload your Tirz... or even trade.

That is all to say that it certainly depends on how far along you are and how many (quality) gb servers you've managed to get in. Easy to say, not so easy to achieve. It took a while. Some servers are by admin invite only, so you need to get lucky, talk to the right person. I'd offer invites, but I've not been in any of them long enough or made any purchases yet, so I don't feel comfortable asking, just yet. And I would certainly need to feel comfortable about who I'm asking for, nothing personal. I feel obligated to take on the responsibility of vetting someone before asking for an invite for them. I may have just opened the flood gates here. But just want people to understand the options out there, and where due diligence, and shit ton of research, can lead you. Don't give up!! The Peptide Golden Buzzer awaits!

gotcha - makes total sense now!

As I just said in another thread, ah hell, I'll just copy paste it... there was more to the convo, but this is what I'm referring to...

...there is one server I'm in that is doing a build your own kit, so I could get like 3 BPC, 3 TB and 4 GHK-cu for $80 + $15 ship, so still under $100 for 3 months worth vs $150 for 1 month worth (domestic). I could throw 2/3 away and still come out cheaper. The dilemma is that if it works, then the gb is over and I have to hunt elsewhere for more, so in that case I think I'm better off getting a kit of each, then selling whatever is left over if need be. But another server has glow coming up at the end of the month, so in that case, I'll get the 3/3/4 and if it works, then I can get in on the other buy at the end of the month. There's good reason to be in multiple gb servers, lol

and that is missing the part where some servers have a "looking to sell" channel where you can unload extras... or if like you have a bunch of Tirz, but switched to Reta, then you can unload your Tirz... or even trade.

That is all to say that it certainly depends on how far along you are and how many (quality) gb servers you've managed to get in. Easy to say, not so easy to achieve. It took a while. Some servers are by admin invite only, so you need to get lucky, talk to the right person. I'd offer invites, but I've not been in any of them long enough or made any purchases yet, so I don't feel comfortable asking, just yet. And I would certainly need to feel comfortable about who I'm asking for, nothing personal. I feel obligated to take on the responsibility of vetting someone before asking for an invite for them. I may have just opened the flood gates here. But just want people to understand the options out there, and where due diligence, and shit ton of research, can lead you. Don't give up!! The Peptide Golden Buzzer awaits!
That's a whole other world and I'm barely at the.transom of it! I joined the place that isn't to be named and have spent time as a newbie looking around, reading posts and documents. So much info to assimilate..suffice to say that being barely at the transom of that world, I am not in any gb servers and on the place that isn't to be named, you have to wait 2 weeks before doing anything like signing up for things, I assume, like that. I have much more exploration to do there and I certainly understand about you being new and vetting etc! I'm not even asking - yet! But that is a fab price you got! I haven't found the offloading sections yet!

Interesting, never considered trading supply.
I am in a couple Discord groups, considering taking the leap of faith and making a purchase.

That's a whole other world and I'm barely at the.transom of it! I joined the place that isn't to be named and have spent time as a newbie looking around, reading posts and documents. So much info to assimilate..suffice to say that being barely at the transom of that world, I am not in any gb servers and on the place that isn't to be named, you have to wait 2 weeks before doing anything like signing up for things, I assume, like that. I have much more exploration to do there and I certainly understand about you being new and vetting etc! I'm not even asking - yet! But that is a fab price you got! I haven't found the offloading sections yet!
There are numerous GB servers. Most of them I found by talking with people in other servers - the ones that are easy to get into, like GYC, ASC, QSC. Lots of reading and talking to people. One I got into because I saw others talking and someone said - oh So and So has a gb server and is having a gb on that thing you asked for--- ask so and so for an invite. The ones I would feel comfortable inviting others to, got nuked and have not yet been rebuilt - so that should tell you something. If it's easy for you to get in, then it's easy for the wrong people to get in too. The good ones have better protections in place.

But this last round of nukes included gardening servers, gaming servers, cosmetics servers. I'm not really sure what the deal is, but someone went on a server nuking rampage.

Oh, and don't click on weird links, even if it's from the admin. If it looks out of place or like a scam, it is, don't click it or you will get hacked! If there is something you feel the need to investigate, give it a day, come back, and see if it's still there. They are usually pretty good about shutting down the scam links quickly - at least that's been my experience from my short time in them.

It happened to Tuk Angel yesterday... you'll see someone post DONT CLICK THAT LINK!

There are numerous GB servers. Most of them I found by talking with people in other servers - the ones that are easy to get into, like GYC, ASC, QSC. Lots of reading and talking to people. One I got into because I saw others talking and someone said - oh So and So has a gb server and is having a gb on that thing you asked for--- ask so and so for an invite. The ones I would feel comfortable inviting others to, got nuked and have not yet been rebuilt - so that should tell you something. If it's easy for you to get in, then it's easy for the wrong people to get in too. The good ones have better protections in place.

But this last round of nukes included gardening servers, gaming servers, cosmetics servers. I'm not really sure what the deal is, but someone went on a server nuking rampage.

Oh, and don't click on weird links, even if it's from the admin. If it looks out of place or like a scam, it is, don't click it or you will get hacked! If there is something you feel the need to investigate, give it a day, come back, and see if it's still there. They are usually pretty good about shutting down the scam links quickly - at least that's been my experience from my short time in them.

It happened to Tuk Angel yesterday... you'll see someone post DONT CLICK THAT LINK!
Outstanding advice!! You are lovely!

Thank you for the advice. The servers were, unfortunately, easy to find. I’ll bide my time and keep searching.

Thank you for the advice. The servers were, unfortunately, easy to find. I’ll bide my time and keep searching.
Well, that's not to say you couldn't have gotten lucky! If you'd like, send me a dm or connect on Discord and we can chat about which servers you got into and I can give you more info based on that. But in short - if they are connected to a 3 letter vendor, then they aren't likely real group buys. I can't really comment much on QSC though. That server is so busy, it's hard to see what's going on. They are one of the premier vendors according to our admin, and a lot of people use them, but there are plenty who don't like them too. I honestly have no idea if their gb's are legit, or just basically promotions, like the others. Maybe someone else can comment on this...

The reported slow response, slow shipping, and some fairly recent testing issues steered me away from them when i came in here 3 months ago. They have also been out of Sema10 for almost 3 months, which was my primary target when I arrived.

I recently bought from Pacific Wave Peptides - for Glow peps, loved the process, super easy, beautifully packaged and fast shipping and most important the Janoshik COAs of the batch you are buying from are on the website and included with what's shipped to you. I also bought a 30mg vial of tirz from Tydes, equally easy, Janoshik COA for the batch you are buying from is on the website - the tirz works as it should - good appetite suppression and everything else and no unwelcome side effects - and it's the first tirz that isn't compound pharmacy I've used and reconstituted myself - though I have noticed a weird thing and this is probably only about me and not about the Tydes tirz is that twice now, 2 days after my dose, I am ANGRY! It could be lack of sleep, or regular life issues, but I did make that connection somehow in my brain. I take another dose tomorrow night, so I'll see if I'm angry on Wednesday!
How have the subsequent doses of tirz gone? I have Tydes tirz but I haven't reconstituted or used it yet.

How have the subsequent doses of tirz gone? I have Tydes tirz but I haven't reconstituted or used it yet.
I take the Tydes tonight so will let you know. Though I'm also titrating down, and I wonder if that will make a difference. Honestly, though, it's probably just me and has nothing to do with the Tydes which is very effective.

Hi all,

I'm considering ordering from Skye or Tydes. I understand they are pricier than Chinese suppliers and they get their peptides from China also but getting them from a US company just makes me more comfortable and they are both highly rated on the GLP source spreadsheet shared here. Has anyone ordered from them and what was your experience? Tydes is a bit cheaper but they are a much newer company.
I haven’t tried Tydes, but Skye is great. Shipping is always crazy fast. I’ve ordered Tirz, Cagri, and Reta.

I take the Tydes tonight so will let you know. Though I'm also titrating down, and I wonder if that will make a difference. Honestly, though, it's probably just me and has nothing to do with the Tydes which is very effective.
How was the Tydes tirz? I haven't taken mine yet

Thanks! Have you used the Tydes and Skye product yet? You message implied this but just checking. Since Tydes is so new, it's been tough to find someone who used them.
@vegasgirl
My wife and I have happily used product from Aminos Research, Skye and Tydes. While differing in some details they exemplify the best observable Quality Aware practices in the research peptide space.

Tydes, while quite new, has seemingly modeled itself after Aminos and has similar methods. My observation is that you could use products from any of these three companies with confidence.

LATE EDIT: Skye, Aminos and Tydes all OVERFILL their products by 10-25%. If you are unaware of this and fail to adjust the amount of Bac Water added you could experience an uncomfortable increase im side effects.

Last edited:
and it's the first tirz that isn't compound pharmacy I've used and reconstituted myself - though I have noticed a weird thing and this is probably only about me and not about the Tydes tirz is that twice now, 2 days after my dose, I am ANGRY! It could be lack of sleep, or regular life issues, but I did make that connection somehow in my brain. I take another dose tomorrow night, so I'll see if I'm angry on Wednesday!
I am curious to know @MingHenry how you reconstituted your Tydes Tirzepatide.
Did you reconstitute using the "nominal" labelled strength of Tirz? Or did you adjust the Bacteriostatic Water dilution amount upward using the "actual" Janoshik COA measured weight of peptide?

Like Aminos and Skye, Tydes overfills every product strength. In the case of the recent batch of 30mg Tirzepatide the overfill is 34.1mg (actual)/30mg (nominal) = 1.136 or about 14%.

A 14% increase in dosage is definitely noticeable
. Ten percent overfull Semaglutide is enough to give my wife quite uncomfortable nausea, and, it significantly worsens my own favorite side effect - the Big "C".

Mind how you go!

Last edited:
The point you make about KNOWING the ACTUAL overfill/underfill of product in vials in order to achieve accurate dosing cannot be overstated.

Bringing this topic to a thread might get old or forgotten to the experienced among us, but the newbies (and there will always be newbies) need to see these words of wisdom on a regular basis.

@vegasgirl
My wife and I have happily used product from Aminos Research, Skye and Tydes. While differing in some details they exemplify the best observable Quality Aware practices in the research peptide space.

Tydes, while quite new, has seemingly modeled itself after Aminos and has similar methods. My observation is that you could use products from any of these three companies with confidence.

LATE EDIT: Skye, Aminos and Tydes all OVERFILL their products by 10-25%. If you are unaware of this and fail to adjust the amount of Bac Water added you could experience an uncomfortable increase im side effects.
could you help flesh out how Tydes and Aminos are alike? I am REALLY impressed with Tydes.TIA.

I am curious to know @MingHenry how you reconstituted your Tydes Tirzepatide.
Did you reconstitute using the "nominal" labelled strength of Tirz? Or did you adjust the Bacteriostatic Water dilution amount upward using the "actual" Janoshik COA measured weight of peptide?

Like Aminos and Skye, Tydes overfills every product strength. In the case of the recent batch of 30mg Tirzepatide the overfill is 34.1mg (actual)/30mg (nominal) = 1.136 or about 14%.

A 14% increase in dosage is definitely noticeable
. Ten percent overfull Semaglutide is enough to give my wife quite uncomfortable nausea, and, it significantly worsens my own favorite side effect - the Big "C".

Mind how you go!
I actually reached out to Tydes to ask about the overfill #s on the COA - and there are three of them - and whether one ought to use the overfill #s or the stated mg when reconstituting and researching, and was told to use the stated mg because of degradation, etc. Wanting a concentration that wasn't over the top, I reconstituted with 2ml of BAC, but your point is excellent and one I will follow from now on when the actual mgs are known - because I drew based on 30mg, not 34.11, and the difference was 3 additional units in each injection, 6 for the week, and it seems likely the effect of the increase in me wasn't any of the usual side effects, like your favorite of Big C, but anger! Here, the three COA mgs were 34.11, 33.87, and 34.01 - in this case, plugging each into various peptide calcs led to the same slightly rounded up unit dosage, except for Research Roi's calculator, which does not round up, but when there are multiple overfill mgs on a COA, do you just always pick the biggest number to draw off? And if I had used 1ml BAC and drawn off 34.11mg, the concentration would have been the full 34.11, so was I right in reconstituting with 2ml? More units but less concentration. Thank you again for sharing your knowledge!

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back