Source experiences; Skye or Tydes?

I am curious to know @MingHenry how you reconstituted your Tydes Tirzepatide.
Did you reconstitute using the "nominal" labelled strength of Tirz? Or did you adjust the Bacteriostatic Water dilution amount upward using the "actual" Janoshik COA measured weight of peptide?

Like Aminos and Skye, Tydes overfills every product strength. In the case of the recent batch of 30mg Tirzepatide the overfill is 34.1mg (actual)/30mg (nominal) = 1.136 or about 14%.

A 14% increase in dosage is definitely noticeable
. Ten percent overfull Semaglutide is enough to give my wife quite uncomfortable nausea, and, it significantly worsens my own favorite side effect - the Big "C".

Mind how you go!
I normally add the extra, so 11mg I do 1.1ml of bac water. Probably wouldn't be an issue but I am very sensitive to meds so wanted to be on the safe side. Tydes does normally overfill but on their 100mg of GHK-Cu vial it only has 77mg according to the test report. It does stress to me their integrity though as they are putting the over and the under out there for all to see. My question is do they get big batches in and fill the vials themselves or do they just get batches of vials in, test them and resell them?

Summarizing your post so my ADD brain can deal:
1) overfill #s on the COA there are three - For myself I use the average of the three. Usually there is very, very little difference in the three tested values. In this case I would use a value of 34mg.

2) overfill #s or the stated mg when reconstituting - Always use the ACTUAL COA VALUE (the average of the three). And thank you for quoting the reply you got from the Customer Support person. It is por advice, and, it is specifically wrong on the issue of degradation. Further, by inappropriately raising the issue of alleged degradation, the comment disparages the Tydes products!

Now moving on to the SECOND sentence...

3) Not having medical training I cannot speak with certainty regarding "anger" as a likely side effect of Tirzepatide. I will say that I haven't observed any comments to that effect nor have I read about them in the various research studies on Tirzepatide. This does not invalidate your experience in any way - you felt what you felt!

Bodies are wonderfully individual things and you may indeed experience heightened anger when injecting Tirzepatide 🤷‍♂️
If anger after a Tirzepatide injection becomes a predictable phenomenon then certainly contact your medical adviser and discuss it.

4) "was I right in reconstituting with 2ml?" - I can't answer this question without knowledge of the dosage you are trying to achieve @MingHenry . Reply with it or DM me and I'll answer :)

Cheers!

Last edited:
Summarizing your post so my ADD brain can deal:
1) overfill #s on the COA there are three - For myself I use the average of the three. Usually there is very, very little difference in the three tested values. In this case I would use a value of 34mg.

2) overfill #s or the stated mg when reconstituting - Always use the ACTUAL COA VALUE (the average of the three). And thank you for quoting the reply you got from the Customer Support person. It is por advice, and, it is specifically wrong on the issue of degradation. Further, by inappropriately raising the issue of alleged degradation, the comment disparages the Tydes products!

Now moving on to the SECOND sentence...

3) Not having medical training I cannot speak with certainty regarding "anger" as a likely side effect of Tirzepatide. I will say that I haven't observed any comments to that effect nor have I read about them in the various research studies on Tirzepatide. This does not invalidate your experience in any way - you felt what you felt!

Bodies are wonderfully individual things and you may indeed experience heightened anger when injecting Tirzepatide 🤷‍♂️
If anger after a Tirzepatide injection becomes a predictable phenomenon then certainly contact your medical adviser and discuss it.

4) "was I right in reconstituting with 2ml?" - I can't answer this question without knowledge of the dosage you are trying to achieve @MingHenry . Reply with it or DM me and I'll answer :)

Cheers!
The twice weekly tirz injections with Tydes is the only time I experienced anger about 10 hours afterwards, and my mind did immediately go to the injections - don't know why. No anger when I used a different vendor vial the following week. But I am going to use the Tydes again tomorrow night using 34mg not 30mg. Because my dosing has been varying, between 6.8 and 7.6mg, and now very slowly seeing about moving down, I wanted enough BAC to not dose at a 34mg/ml concentration, and round numbers for units, and went with 2ml BAC. TBH I haven't found good info about whether the concentration matters. At 3.6mg per injection, and 2ml BAC, the Tydes has a concentration of 17mg/ml, yet the Ouisa I also have has a 20mg/ml concentration at the same dose in the same 2ml. So not sure why I got hung up on that aspect.

Hi all,

I'm considering ordering from Skye or Tydes. I understand they are pricier than Chinese suppliers and they get their peptides from China also but getting them from a US company just makes me more comfortable and they are both highly rated on the GLP source spreadsheet shared here. Has anyone ordered from them and what was your experience? Tydes is a bit cheaper but they are a much newer company.
I bought some Cagri from Skye..very smooth process. Pretty quick shipping. And good product

But I am going to use the Tydes again tomorrow night using 34mg not 30mg. Because my dosing has been varying, between 6.8 and 7.6mg,

As a simple boy from the swamps, I am much given to simple solutions.
All my peptides are reconstituted to a single standard dilution:

1ml/10mg (1 milliliter of Bacteriostatic Water per 10 milligrams of peptide)
OR for your peptide strength
3.4ml/34mg (3.4 milliliters of Bacteriostatic Water per milligrams Tirzepatide).

DOSE 7.5mg
75 UNIT DRAW
DOSE 5.0mg
50 UNIT DRAW
DOSE 2.5mg
25 UNIT DRAW

75 units is uncomfortable for me so instead I would use less B. Water for a 34mg peptide strength.

1.13ml per 34mg
DOSE 7.5mg
25 UNIT DRAW
DOSE 5.0mg
17 UNIT DRAW
DOSE 2.5mg
8 UNIT DRAW

As a simple boy from the swamps, I am much given to simple solutions.
All my peptides are reconstituted to a single standard dilution:

1ml/10mg (1 milliliter of Bacteriostatic Water per 10 milligrams of peptide)
OR for your peptide strength
3.4ml/34mg (3.4 milliliters of Bacteriostatic Water per milligrams Tirzepatide).

DOSE 7.5mg
75 UNIT DRAW
DOSE 5.0mg
50 UNIT DRAW
DOSE 2.5mg
25 UNIT DRAW

75 units is uncomfortable for me so instead I would use less B. Water for a 34mg peptide strength.

1.13ml per 34mg
DOSE 7.5mg
25 UNIT DRAW
DOSE 5.0mg
17 UNIT DRAW
DOSE 2.5mg
8 UNIT DRAW

Yes, I like small doses too. And I appreciate your taking the time with this lovely chart! I'm a dose splitter and I've titrated in an incremental and non-standard manner, so no matter the BAC water ml, my draws are always, at least they have been so far, awkward units. But at least now, thanks to you, I will draw Tydes tirz based on the actual COA mg and for that I am so grateful!

There are numerous GB servers. Most of them I found by talking with people in other servers - the ones that are easy to get into, like GYC, ASC, QSC. Lots of reading and talking to people. One I got into because I saw others talking and someone said - oh So and So has a gb server and is having a gb on that thing you asked for--- ask so and so for an invite. The ones I would feel comfortable inviting others to, got nuked and have not yet been rebuilt - so that should tell you something. If it's easy for you to get in, then it's easy for the wrong people to get in too. The good ones have better protections in place.

But this last round of nukes included gardening servers, gaming servers, cosmetics servers. I'm not really sure what the deal is, but someone went on a server nuking rampage.

Oh, and don't click on weird links, even if it's from the admin. If it looks out of place or like a scam, it is, don't click it or you will get hacked! If there is something you feel the need to investigate, give it a day, come back, and see if it's still there. They are usually pretty good about shutting down the scam links quickly - at least that's been my experience from my short time in them.

It happened to Tuk Angel yesterday... you'll see someone post DONT CLICK THAT LINK!
What happened to Tuk Angel? Should we not click her link?

@vegasgirl
My wife and I have happily used product from Aminos Research, Skye and Tydes. While differing in some details they exemplify the best observable Quality Aware practices in the research peptide space.

Tydes, while quite new, has seemingly modeled itself after Aminos and has similar methods. My observation is that you could use products from any of these three companies with confidence.

LATE EDIT: Skye, Aminos and Tydes all OVERFILL their products by 10-25%. If you are unaware of this and fail to adjust the amount of Bac Water added you could experience an uncomfortable increase im side effects.
Are we still talking about aminos research like it's a viable options?

Also, does anyone know the behind the scenes on these 3 - I thought I read somewhere that Tydes and Skye were related or owned by the same person. Not trying to start a rumor if I am mis-remembering, just wondering if anyone has intel on this. Hopefully neither is related to AR.

What happened to Tuk Angel? Should we not click her link?
I saw her say.. Don't click that link. People will try to hack server admins to cause problems or shut them down. Maybe competition trying to get rid of rivals or just assholes in general trying to screw things up.

@vegasgirl
My wife and I have happily used product from Aminos Research, Skye and Tydes. While differing in some details they exemplify the best observable Quality Aware practices in the research peptide space.

Tydes, while quite new, has seemingly modeled itself after Aminos and has similar methods. My observation is that you could use products from any of these three companies with confidence.

LATE EDIT: Skye, Aminos and Tydes all OVERFILL their products by 10-25%. If you are unaware of this and fail to adjust the amount of Bac Water added you could experience an uncomfortable increase im side effects.
Thanks a lot for the heads up on overfilling. I’m new to reconstituting. Looks like if I add 1.2ml of BAC water to 10mg of tirz, that should take care of the overfill. Do you agree?

Thanks a lot for the heads up on overfilling. I’m new to reconstituting. Looks like if I add 1.2ml of BAC water to 10mg of tirz, that should take care of the overfill. Do you agree?
That depends entirely upon the ACTUAL WEIGHT OF PEPTIDE shown on the related Certificate of Analysis @vegasgirl . Tell me the weight and I'll tell you the exact amount to add.

For future reference...

Check out this calculator...

You can choose how much volume you want to inject.

For example: if I have a 14.1mg actual fill on what's labeled as a 10mg vial of Sema....

I want to split that into 6 doses - 14.1 divided by 6 = 2.35mg (2350mcg) - close enough to the 2.4mg Wegovy dose.

So I tell the calculator 14.1mg, 2350mcg dose, and I want to draw 40 units (because a 100 unit injection is a lot of fluid) - then it tells me that I need to recon the vial with 2.4ml of bac water.

Or maybe I'm just starting out, so then it's .25mg(250mcg), but I only want to draw 5 units, so that it's easy to move up to .5mg (10 units)...1mg (20 units) ...2mg (40 units).

Then I'm not injecting a full ml when I reach the 2mg dose.

Happy to help you work through that or explain further, but as @dionysos said, we need more info to make the calculations.

Actual mg in the vial...
Dose you are on...
Dose you are moving up to before the vial is used up..
How many units you want to inject..

And in this particular case, how much bac water you have already put in.

There are a few ways to go about this, but I've found the reverse calculator to be my favorite.

Last edited:

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back