Source experiences; Skye or Tydes?

I used Skye once and it was lightning fast shipping. Like it was sent out right away after ordering. I also emailed them a few times with questions (it was my first research purchase) and they answered quick and very helpful.I have several months of research experience with Tz and I'm currently experimenting with their T30 and can confidently say it's highly effective and spot on (probably heavy dosed which may be a bad thing for some). I did change to another option only due to the cost savings of a CN vendor without adding much more risk. The fancy labels are nice though and I would use them again without question if I needed something with practicially next day delivery and a polished presentation.

LATE EDIT: Skye, Aminos and Tydes all OVERFILL their products by 10-25%. If you are unaware of this and fail to adjust the amount of Bac Water added you could experience an uncomfortable increase im side effects.
Oh my! Thanks for the heads up!

Hi all,

I'm considering ordering from Skye or Tydes. I understand they are pricier than Chinese suppliers and they get their peptides from China also but getting them from a US company just makes me more comfortable and they are both highly rated on the GLP source spreadsheet shared here. Has anyone ordered from them and what was your experience? Tydes is a bit cheaper but they are a much newer company.
I just ordered from Skye; I'll let you know how it goes. I previously used elite and then research purposes only.com and they both were mostly ineffective.

I used Skye once and it was lightning fast shipping. Like it was sent out right away after ordering. I also emailed them a few times with questions (it was my first research purchase) and they answered quick and very helpful.I have several months of research experience with Tz and I'm currently experimenting with their T30 and can confidently say it's highly effective and spot on (probably heavy dosed which may be a bad thing for some). I did change to another option only due to the cost savings of a CN vendor without adding much more risk. The fancy labels are nice though and I would use them again without question if I needed something with practicially next day delivery and a polished presentation.
May I ask which CN vendor you use now? I'm having a hard time affording the 300-400 at a time most require for the bulk ordering. TIA!

Skye is a single vial vendor. Expensive, but good rep. Before I went CN I used them with no problems. Just very expensive, like a compound pharmacy. Probably not a bad interim step for people who want to leave compound but aren't ready to make the leap to the wild west vendors from CN.

Of interest is that Eli Lilly just filed 3 lawsuits, including against a research peptide provider called Pivotal Peptides. I've never heard of them, but it is definitely a shot across the bow of all of the domestic research peptide resellers. CN may be the only option for people in the near future.

Back