Spurred out of lurkdom

Razzy

Registered
Reaction score
I've been reading and learning all the things for months. Now that my XCE supply is nearly gone, I figured I'd join and quit lurking.

I started compounded Sema through a doctor and quickly learned about alternate sources. I've only ever ordered from XCE, and that was after a PAINFUL amount of research.

Welcome!

What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger, and I admire people who put in the effort to educate themselves in the ways of the DIY path without just demanding someone tell them the easy 3-step process that's being kept secret from them! :D

Thanks!! I'm fairly certain I followed your breadcrumbs here from Reddit in late 2023.

I've been reading and learning all the things for months. Now that my XCE supply is nearly gone, I figured I'd join and quit lurking.

I started compounded Sema through a doctor and quickly learned about alternate sources. I've only ever ordered from XCE, and that was after a PAINFUL amount of research.
I can definitely relate. XCE was my first foray into direct sourcing, and I spent at least 100 hours researching to get there. I feel like I still have a LOT to learn. Glad you de-lurked!

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back