SRY is no bueno. Avoid at all costs.

touringsedan

New_Member
Reaction score
When I began this peptide journey, SRY was the first I found and tried from China.

Had some frozen peptides from my last buy that I wanted to research.

Enter Dihexa. Added 5ml of fresh hospira bac and it jelled right up. Tested pH and it's off the scale. Also, removed the top and ripped the metal cap.

Did some digging and of course they had many reports of this and eventually removed it until resolved.

I will also add each buy always had either a forgotten order or debate about payment when all details were provided from the start.

Since we have a lot of newbies and our vendor cheat sheet is gone, thought I would put my experience out there.

Since this isn't Amazon, I didn't receive any notification for the mistake and I wouldn't expect it.

Be safe and test before you use if possible.

Attachments

• IMG_0057.jpeg
    IMG_0057.jpeg
    13.3 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0056.jpeg
    IMG_0056.jpeg
    20 KB · Views: 58
it's too bad you got a bad vile of dihexa. Looks like you're out $47 In my opinion that's not enough to say SRY is "no bueno"

I'm happy with what i got from SRY and getting ready to place another order. Purchase went smoothly and it got here quickly. I tried all items, and they are effective. SRY has the advantage of a large product catalog, and you can try single viles of things for super experimenters like me. Thanks for the information though.

Attachments

• IMG_20241001_143725.jpg
    IMG_20241001_143725.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I thought they posted a few weeks back about the issue and they were giving refunds. Did you follow up with SRY?

Have you contacted the seller?

I'd be more interested in the resolution and how it's handled by the seller than simply going full tilt boogie. Seems like the prudent thing to do in this case rather than sound the alarm on the forum. They sell many products, many of which test OK.

Quick, sell him something before he realizes!

No idea...
Enter Dihexa. Added 5ml of fresh hospira bac and it jelled right up. Tested pH and it's off the scale. Also, removed the top and ripped the metal cap.

Did some digging and of course they had many reports of this and eventually removed it until resolved.

I will also add each buy always had either a forgotten order or debate about payment when all details were provided from the start.

Since this isn't Amazon, I didn't receive any notification for the mistake and I wouldn't expect it.

I think sometimes people get dramatic and think if they martyr themselves about a bad buy, it'll really cost the vendor their business. I mean look... it gelled up and he pH tested it.

Insert some conjecture about "each buy always had either a forgotten order or debate about payment when all details were provided from the start."

And boy, it looks pretty serious!

And he's so upset about it he doesn't even want a refund.

But then you look on their discord, and what is this? on 10/4 - Alan acknowledges a defect and offers a refund.

What else do you want? An Amazon email into your inbox? Oh wait, he doesn't expect that.

1728516477735.png

Really, these martyrdom reviews of companies don't add value to the community.

Was the product defective? Yes.

Was it obviously defective when reconned? Yes,

Did they offer a refund? Yes.

What else do you want?

EDIT: If you buy overseas. Ask your seller for their Telegram or Discord so you can maintain a line of communication with their company and product overall. There's much more information specific to their products on their Discord than you'll find in the posts on this forum.

Have an order from them that got caught up in some kind of shipping mess. They aren't the worst option out there but I'm gonna give them a timeout until they have a few issue free months under their belt.

I just wanted to warn off new folks as they were shipping crap peptides.
After a couple comments about them offering a refund on their pepchat, I opted to give it a whirl....
Guess how it went? See attached screenshots (Spoiler: Crickets on numerous attempts.)

Request via WhatsApp where I politely asked twice and this is the same session I had previously ordered from.

Sent an email to a common address that I have also had responded to in the past as well and resent it a couple times after no responses.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-24 at 2.12.30 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-24 at 2.12.30 AM.png
    400.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot 2024-10-24 at 2.08.47 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-24 at 2.08.47 AM.png
    352.7 KB · Views: 22
Your experience may not be good, but it is not enough to write them off completely.

They have had issues in the past and they are far from perfect, but many people have ordered from them and are happy (myself included). Every CN vendor has some issues and sometimes things go wrong, there is no vendor without an issue. Even the "most trusted" QSC has a lot of issues and many customers totally pissed off.

any input @Shanghai Senria ?
The refund should be resolved ASAP.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrosa
Back