SRY Lisa Experience!

I’m actually happy mine went that way. I can’t risk a customs seizure. I was salty about the delay at first but some info has come to light and I’m glad now. I have several weeks on hand still so I’ll be ok
You’re always risking a customs seizure when you order from an international source. But SRY will resend the package if it’s seized.

I’m curious about this flight delay. Do they send someone on a flight to Cali with the orders? It’s very strange
haha no, its just airmail, they send the packages on a air freight, just like any other mail gets around to us. well at least that's what I gather, don't think they would be stupid enough to send someone personally on a flight and risk possible arrest...

You’re always risking a customs seizure when you order from an international source. But SRY will resend the package if it’s seized.
It’s not loss of the supplies I’m concerned about. The $200 doesn’t matter. I don’t need that on my record

Usually the tracking number doesn't update until it passes through customs and the warehouse receives it, usually takes about 7-8 days and total it took about 2 weeks when my package went through Fedex. so that normal, and again per the updates on their discord they were having delays with shipment flight, but it was resolved so they should be getting delivered soon hopefully!
🙏🏼 thank you! This helps put my mind at ease

I was just coming back to tell everyone that Fedex packages were just delivered to the warehouse and the tracking was being updated little by little, that's what they said on their discord! so I just wanted to relay the message for anyone that's not in it!

To make it even more clear for everyone.

If you ordered 230 kits or a regular priced order from 10/10-10/12, those were shipped directly from cn to be picked up by fedex and delivered. That tracking is updating now in your fedex app.

If you ordered 190 kits. Those were shipped in one big ass pallet with only 1 tracking number to the US warehouse. The warehouse will individually add labels and ship them to your address. It also moved tonight and you should get tracking early/mid next week.

Last edited:
To make it even more clear for everyone.

If you ordered 230 kits or a regular priced order from 10/10-10/12, those were shipped directly from cn to be picked up by fedex and delivered. That tracking is updating now in your fedex app.

If you ordered 190 kits. Those were shipped in one big ass pallet with only 1 tracking number to the US warehouse. The warehouse will individually add labels and ship them to your address. It also arrived to the warehouse tonight and you should get tracking early/mid next week.

This is not accurate. I ordered a 230 kit and it was shipped to California then to me via FedEx, and there are more on discord in the same boat

I’m down to order 30mg and go in on testing as soon as I can figure out Alibaba pay. I’m really not getting it…
for me, sry lisa asked for my email and address and then created an invoice on alipay that came to my email. from there it was basically like any other online checkout process. i think you have to create an alibaba account and log in with the email address associated with the invoice. but after that it was easy. - i will say to double check the mailing address, phone number on the invoice before you pay it, i think they entered mine incorrectly or maybe mixed me up with someone else at first.

This is not accurate. I ordered a 230 kit and it was shipped to California then to me via FedEx, and there are more on discord in the same boat
California is were its handed over to fedex. That should be almost all people. That's what I meant in the op by "picked up by fedex". It went through customs and then handed over to domestic carrier. It is accurate.

The 190 is also being handed over to fedex who will then deliver to a us warehouse. No confirmation on who will be the last mile shipping.

California is were its handed over to fedex. That should be almost all people. That's what I meant in the op by "picked up by fedex". It went through customs and then handed over to domestic carrier. It is accurate.

The 190 is also being handed over to fedex who will then deliver to a us warehouse. No confirmation on who will be the last mile shipping.
You’re not even making sense.

All the orders were shipped together to California and then shipped by FedEx smart post from their warehouse. Nothing was shipped direct from china to the purchaser

Last edited:
Back