SRY Lisa Experience!

I had one just send me a screenshot of a delivery from Hong Kong that shipped Oct 24 and was delivered today in Boston Mass. like bro not possible

Do you know what she means by this …..

“Another $190 sales promotion can give you the single number around next Wednesday. It hasn't arrived in the American warehouse yet, and it won't have the single number until it arrives in the American warehouse.”
She's pretty much saying that your tracking number won't be given until it gets to the warehouse in the US and the warehouse ships out your order.

Just curious if they have “sry” in their name I’ve seen so many sry’s does this mean they work for the same place?
Yes if they have SRY in their name it means they work for SRY, however you should only make orders through the WhatsApp number or email that's provided in vendor connection, I personally use Lisa, but there are other vendors that other people use on here. but to be on the safe side get the info from vendor connection.Sadly there are people that pose as Agents for vendors that aren't connected to them and either sell you crap or scam you completely. Plus, vendors aren't allowed to message members on here only vice versa, and the established vendors here know that, so if someone emailed you, let one of the Admins know.

Yes if they have SRY in their name it means they work for SRY, however you should only make orders through the WhatsApp number or email that's provided in vendor connection, I personally use Lisa, but there are other vendors that other people use on here. but to be on the safe side get the info from vendor connection.Sadly there are people that pose as Agents for vendors that aren't connected to them and either sell you crap or scam you completely. Plus, vendors aren't allowed to message members on here only vice versa, and the established vendors here know that, so if someone emailed you, let one of the Admins know.
Thank you yeah I’ve been juggling telegram discord revolt and WhatsApp and I’m sure some others I’m not thinking of, I haven’t placed an order yet with any SRY for that reason

I thought your message was the BAC water thread ( there's shipping issues with buying BAC from certain places) lol! It takes about 2 weeks to receive a package from SRY, you won't get any updates on the tracking number they gave you until the package passes through customs, but they most likely shipped your package the next day after you ordered. So I would wait about 7 days after you ordered and ask for an update, that's what I did, and then a few days later I got my package!
GTk !

I ordered just before the price drop. I think I paid 230 for a kit of 30mg tirz. I didn’t realize they were going to ship it to the us then to me. The next day I think the direct ship price is what I paid and the slower shipping was like 190 or something. I probably shouldn’t be, but I’m a little annoyed
Same. With fees it was 243.

I asked Lisa for my tracking number and was given a FedEx number from California. I think my order got lumped in with the group buy the next day and sent to their local warehouse to be sent to me, but no one really knows
Yeah. Pretty sure I paid the non promo price and got the longer promo shipping experience. Live n learn.

This is not accurate. I ordered a 230 kit and it was shipped to California then to me via FedEx, and there are more on discord in the same boat
Same. Flight arrived in CA today. No one works till Monday. May see tracking updates next week.

Yes. It’s cost people their global entry apparently
If you use their US consolidator I believe they bulk-ship. There shouldn't be anything with your name on it going through customs. It arrives in the US and then labeled and shipped to your address. This is why the FedEx tracking doesn't update until it has cleared customs and is headed to you.

However, if you have it shipped from China directly to you (using DHL or another common carrier) then your name is on the package and you could be subject to additional scrutiny when you return from international travel. I'm not 100% sure about losing global entry.

Also, if you choose to ship China direct to your address, most vendors will NOT reship if seized.

I had one just send me a screenshot of a delivery from Hong Kong that shipped Oct 24 and was delivered today in Boston Mass. like bro not possible
Why not possible? It's a 16 hour flight and you pick up a day coming from Hong Kong to the US. It is almost like time travel!

If you use their US consolidator I believe they bulk-ship. There shouldn't be anything with your name on it going through customs. It arrives in the US and then labeled and shipped to your address. This is why the FedEx tracking doesn't update until it has cleared customs and is headed to you.

However, if you have it shipped from China directly to you (using DHL or another common carrier) then your name is on the package and you could be subject to additional scrutiny when you return from international travel. I'm not 100% sure about losing global entry.

Also, if you choose to ship China direct to your address, most vendors will NOT reship if seized.
That’s what happened with this order, it went to Cali then to me. The problem is I can’t rely on them to do what I want every time. Sure they’ll say they’re going to do that then it gets lost in translation and one little slip up costs me my career.

Back