SRY Lisa Experience!

Are you saying they are more potent based on your opinion? Or did you test? Cause unless you tested both, you can’t really make that claim…these meds work differently on everyone and week to week they are different sometimes. If you did test, I would love to know the comparison.
Made the claim based on my experience. 😎
The difference in effect is consistent.

Received T30 from SRY today. Ordered and paid on 10/3 so 24 days, not horrible considering they were off for a week at the beginning of the month.

Will be sent to Peptide Test this week with my T30 from Tuk Angel. I will post the test results once I receive them

Totally agree! Any measure of potency having to do with "feels" is lost on me. We're taking a product to change our bodies after all. It's like if a group were all drinking the same quantity of tequila and someone throws up and passes out while another was seemingly fine. Do we question the strength of the tequila or evaluate things like tolerance, size, whether food was consumed etc?

I took script Mounjaro for months and some weeks it felt so strong on day 6 I couldn't fathom taking a shot the next day. Other weeks I was wondering when it was gonna hit.
I see the point you’re making about individual variability, but let me reframe it a bit. Instead of comparing different people’s responses, imagine the same person taking shots of tequila on separate occasions. If one time the tequila hits harder and another time it doesn’t, that person can still form a reasonable opinion about whether the tequila feels more or less potent to them across those instances.
In a similar way, my experience with Lisa’s product is based on how it affected me compared to other products I’ve used, including AmoPure. While individual results may vary, personal experience is still a valid way to gauge potency—just like someone tracking their own responses to the same tequila over time. I’m not dismissing the idea that effects can fluctuate, but patterns in personal experience can still say something meaningful.
This version keeps the core of your message but makes it more concise and clear while addressing his point directly.

Hey Folks,

Just came out SRY was indicated on charges related to distribution of fentanyl. I'm linking to another thread where this is being discussed so more people see, but I really don't want to hijack this thread, so probably best to keep replys related to the fentanyl issues in the other thread.

I see the point you’re making about individual variability, but let me reframe it a bit. Instead of comparing different people’s responses, imagine the same person taking shots of tequila on separate occasions. If one time the tequila hits harder and another time it doesn’t, that person can still form a reasonable opinion about whether the tequila feels more or less potent to them across those instances.
In a similar way, my experience with Lisa’s product is based on how it affected me compared to other products I’ve used, including AmoPure. While individual results may vary, personal experience is still a valid way to gauge potency—just like someone tracking their own responses to the same tequila over time. I’m not dismissing the idea that effects can fluctuate, but patterns in personal experience can still say something meaningful.
This version keeps the core of your message but makes it more concise and clear while addressing his point directly.
Yes but without test numbers, it is still gauging things on a feeling without evidence.
Feelings are subjective, what you may think is weak, I may think is strong etc
And without testing you don’t know if your vial was underfilled or overfilled, and that right there absolutely will affect feeling, because that does equal less potency of the product …

Last edited:
Hey Folks,

Just came out SRY was indicated on charges related to distribution of fentanyl. I'm linking to another thread where this is being discussed so more people see, but I really don't want to hijack this thread, so probably best to keep replys related to the fentanyl issues in the other thread.

Aw F<€k

Back