SRY Lisa Experience!

Are you saying they are more potent based on your opinion? Or did you test? Cause unless you tested both, you can’t really make that claim…these meds work differently on everyone and week to week they are different sometimes. If you did test, I would love to know the comparison.
Made the claim based on my experience. 😎
The difference in effect is consistent.

Totally agree! Any measure of potency having to do with "feels" is lost on me. We're taking a product to change our bodies after all. It's like if a group were all drinking the same quantity of tequila and someone throws up and passes out while another was seemingly fine. Do we question the strength of the tequila or evaluate things like tolerance, size, whether food was consumed etc?

I took script Mounjaro for months and some weeks it felt so strong on day 6 I couldn't fathom taking a shot the next day. Other weeks I was wondering when it was gonna hit.
I see the point you’re making about individual variability, but let me reframe it a bit. Instead of comparing different people’s responses, imagine the same person taking shots of tequila on separate occasions. If one time the tequila hits harder and another time it doesn’t, that person can still form a reasonable opinion about whether the tequila feels more or less potent to them across those instances.
In a similar way, my experience with Lisa’s product is based on how it affected me compared to other products I’ve used, including AmoPure. While individual results may vary, personal experience is still a valid way to gauge potency—just like someone tracking their own responses to the same tequila over time. I’m not dismissing the idea that effects can fluctuate, but patterns in personal experience can still say something meaningful.
This version keeps the core of your message but makes it more concise and clear while addressing his point directly.

Hey Folks,

Just came out SRY was indicated on charges related to distribution of fentanyl. I'm linking to another thread where this is being discussed so more people see, but I really don't want to hijack this thread, so probably best to keep replys related to the fentanyl issues in the other thread.

I see the point you’re making about individual variability, but let me reframe it a bit. Instead of comparing different people’s responses, imagine the same person taking shots of tequila on separate occasions. If one time the tequila hits harder and another time it doesn’t, that person can still form a reasonable opinion about whether the tequila feels more or less potent to them across those instances.
In a similar way, my experience with Lisa’s product is based on how it affected me compared to other products I’ve used, including AmoPure. While individual results may vary, personal experience is still a valid way to gauge potency—just like someone tracking their own responses to the same tequila over time. I’m not dismissing the idea that effects can fluctuate, but patterns in personal experience can still say something meaningful.
This version keeps the core of your message but makes it more concise and clear while addressing his point directly.
Yes but without test numbers, it is still gauging things on a feeling without evidence.
Feelings are subjective, what you may think is weak, I may think is strong etc
And without testing you don’t know if your vial was underfilled or overfilled, and that right there absolutely will affect feeling, because that does equal less potency of the product …

Last edited:
Hey Folks,

Just came out SRY was indicated on charges related to distribution of fentanyl. I'm linking to another thread where this is being discussed so more people see, but I really don't want to hijack this thread, so probably best to keep replys related to the fentanyl issues in the other thread.

Aw F<€k

Shady companies are shady? I can’t believe it. You’re telling me the Chinese dont give a fuck about anything but making money? Also shocking

Last edited:
Hey Folks,

They weren't dealing fent. The government docs doesn't say fent. Brilliant idea taunting drug dealers online.

They weren't dealing fent. The government docs doesn't say fent. Brilliant idea taunting drug dealers online.
The chemical they were selling is much more deadly and potent than fentanyl. If trace amounts float over to your tirz vials, you're probably dead

98.7% is good enough
SRY in the past usually deliver high purity but had issues with underfill
when consider their prices its a good deal, if you want a "higher quality" product try GYC, but I think the 0.5-0.8% difference in purity (compared to GYC) is really nothing to worry about
Milos, you think this….why?

Yeah I get it.
I read the entire indictment. The truth is they got indicted for ATTEMPTING to supply a banned chemical to a US agent 15 DAYS AFTER IT WAS BANNED.. and also they originally said they could not supply it. And the agent also deliberately chose an amount that was a little over $10k that made it legally worse.

But the indictment also showed they advertised bags full of the stuff on their website. So ..

For people who have already purchased from sry I think the biggest concern is contamination because even small amounts of the banned product can be deadly. I don't know enough about how this is all produced to know if it's a real risk or not. But I do know if you end up jabbing yourself with any amount of the stuff in question, any amount whatsoever, you are dying

Secondly we need to decide if it's ok to keep sry as a vendor. Personally I don't want to.

But why don’t you trust it when you haven’t received it?
I have no dog in this fight, but if someone is going to make a claim, I usually like to hear the reason, is it just a gut feeling? I am looking at SRY & QSC next so just trying to collect info, thanks!
Ahhhhhahahahahaha

This aged like milk. Still think sry is trustworthy? 😂😂😂

I was asking just for clarification. I would have thought a comment like that would have attracted a LOT of attentions. Kind of a big deal, for such a yawn…/
I don't think the likelihood of cross-contamination is high, if possible at all, but after the recent developments surrounding SRY, it's better to avoid them.

Totally agree! Any measure of potency having to do with "feels" is lost on me. We're taking a product to change our bodies after all. It's like if a group were all drinking the same quantity of tequila and someone throws up and passes out while another was seemingly fine. Do we question the strength of the tequila or evaluate things like tolerance, size, whether food was consumed etc?

I took script Mounjaro for months and some weeks it felt so strong on day 6 I couldn't fathom taking a shot the next day. Other weeks I was wondering when it was gonna hit.
That is very true lol and actually a great analogy! 😁

Back