Stinging/Burning with Amopure

ZakAP

New_Member
Reaction score
Starting a thread for anyone who has purchased from Amopure and had stinging/burning at the injection site.
This information can be used to form an accurate group comment to the vendor to lobby for replacement of/compensation for the bad peptide.

I ordered L30 from Amopure mid-August and had significant stinging with injection.

For science - I injected the reconstitution solution ONLY to check if it was from the peptide or possibly from the bac water. I used and did everything the same with my bac water only injection. Same open bottle of bacteriostatic reconstitution water, needle brand and gauge, ETOH pads, and general injection site i.e. same quadrant of abdomen. NO STINGING with the bac water only.

I previously had bought NuScience Peptides tirzepatide 10 mg vial and have done 4 injections with that. I used the same bottle of bac water. I never had any stinging with the NuScience tirz.

Please comment if you have experienced stinging/burning with ANY Amopure peptide.

Adding my experience: purchased L30 and R10 from Amo which arrived on Aug 30th. Appeared to be shipped from China. L30 cake looked good. R10 cake was broken and in clumps.

Gave relative’s RS a dosage from Amo L30 on Aug 39. Experienced burning that persisted for a half hour.

My RS is on Reta and have not tried Amo R10 yet. RS did try a small dose of L30 to see if burning was present. My RS did not experience an issue but could be due to the low dose. I will check again mid week when relatives RS is due for a dose.

Ordered T10 on August 21. I immediately contacted the vendor about the stinging issue. The rep wanted me to destroy the batch before they reshipped. I told them I didn’t know them well enough to trust that they’d replace $1000 worth of product. They also wanted me to pay the full $60 shipping. I told them that was their error. We agreed on $30, but I’m still salty about that part. They also shipped it from China instead of the fast shipping. I will say that it worked very well despite the stinging. I did try one more injection with new bac water, and the sting was WAY WORSE. What do we think is causing the sting? The stinging was intense the second time. Tell me I didn’t poison myself. lol. They just reshipped Saturday and again requested that I send video proof that the first batch was destroyed. I again stated that I wouldn’t be destroying anything until I received the replacement product. I do think it’s not good customer service to as us to pay for shipping or anything since it was their error. I’m hoping they shipped from C instead of here in the US so I’ll have newer batch.

I created an account just so I could add to this thread. I made my purchase of T15 when they were called Amopeptide. The stinging was intense.
I contacted Amo and they offered to either send me a new kit and I pay the $60 shipping or they would give me a credit to the store. I didn’t respond. I don’t want to take the chance of encountering that sting again, that’s not normal.

Ordered T10 on August 21. I immediately contacted the vendor about the stinging issue. The rep wanted me to destroy the batch before they reshipped. I told them I didn’t know them well enough to trust that they’d replace $1000 worth of product. They also wanted me to pay the full $60 shipping. I told them that was their error. We agreed on $30, but I’m still salty about that part. They also shipped it from China instead of the fast shipping. I will say that it worked very well despite the stinging. I did try one more injection with new bac water, and the sting was WAY WORSE. What do we think is causing the sting? The stinging was intense the second time. Tell me I didn’t poison myself. lol. They just reshipped Saturday and again requested that I send video proof that the first batch was destroyed. I again stated that I wouldn’t be destroying anything until I received the replacement product. I do think it’s not good customer service to as us to pay for shipping or anything since it was their error. I’m hoping they shipped from C instead of here in the US so I’ll have newer batch.
I'm not experienced enough to know what is causing the stinging. I don't think you poisoned yourself. I think if that would be the case we would be noticing other side effects. My opinion.

Anyone researching Amo please do a PH test and record! It will help add more scientific documentation than feeling it burn. I am ordering ph strips now. I plan on starting Amo T30 in the next week. I was part of a group PTDS testing for the late June/ July 4th promo. I will be testing ph on all my research moving forward. I have been having silver dollar size site reactions from Aminos Research 16.05mg (HTIR-0021/WhiteCap) the last 2 doses, I will ph test that also. All my BAC is Hospira.

Last edited:
I ordered the T15 kit from Amo and received it a few weeks ago. It stung and burned so badly I had to take a break injecting. Then after the injection it still continued to burn for 15-30 mins. My husband thought I was overreacting then did his injection and yelled, “OUCH!!!” from the other room.

It took 3 emails and destroying the product and taking photos and they issued a full refund, I did not want a replacement and even if I did I wouldn’t pay $60 because something is wrong with their product. They were very prompt and excellent to communicate with and if I no longer hear reports is stinging I will order again.

Anyone researching Amo please do a PH test and record! It will help us add more scientific documentation than feeling it burn.
Edit: Sounds like a number of folks reporting stinging confirmed vacuum, so this is likely unrelated.

Another data point to add: Did the vials have a vacuum?

The vial I tested didn't burn and it most definitely had a vacuum. I'll do another PH test when I do my next dose so we can compare.

Last edited:
So I had ordered 1 kit from Amo of T15..it was vaccume sealed...yes it burns
I have done tirz for almost 2 years now and the only time I have experienced this sting/burn was with raws...which are known to not be sterile..so I'm not sure of the process they are using or it's not sterile...I have heard they don't use mannitol.. I personally have decided to stop the Amo.

Well I just order the L60 on the 40% sale, so it should be here in a week. I have fresh hospira bac and even though I have some (2) 15 mg mounjaro pens left over. I'm gonna start the L60(T60) asap to see if any burning. I will keep informed.

I'm still wondering why my profile says new member but been a member for over a year on here 🤔
But yeah I don't think it PH personally...🤷

I'm still wondering why my profile says new member but been a member for over a year on here 🤔
But yeah I don't think it PH personally...🤷
There’s an algorithm based on number of posts and reaction score that determines when a new member becomes a member per ZippityDooDah.

Anyone experienced singing with L60 batch? I got mine delivered during late August but I'm still on my previous leftover compounded medication so haven't tried yet.

What? "being dramatic like I usually am. Lol. I've actually felt great except for the stinging" Please share for all that fear that burn from your posts that the stinging was? fleeting and you feel great! except for the stinging. Thanks.
I don’t know what the stinging was from. I’m assuming a filler. But that’s just an assumption. The rep told me the company has worked on it, and that stinging is very rare. They’re sending me two vials for testing. If it stings they’ve agreed to refund my money.

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back