Stock up now or wait until Black Friday/XMas?

ZakAP

New_Member
Reaction score
I am already feeling the pull to horde stock up on tirzepatide. I am new enough to this that I do not know the pricing/promo trends. My question is: Should I stock up more now with the Mid-Autumn Festival promos or do I wait for pricing during Black Friday/Christmas/New Years?

Why rush to stock up a large amount? The market is not going to go away, it's here to stay.

No reason to put all your eggs in one basket and stock up for a nuclear war, get what you need first. Then be patient and stock up when you come across a good deal from a solid supplier.

@dionysos often posts good offers from various vendors he considers safe for example. I would still recommend that you do your own research in addition though.

Take your time and get good safe deals, just my 2 cents

If you've been following this long enough, you'll notice that the promos and sales don't really fluctuate that much from one to another. A month ago, everyone went crazy with an Amo Tirz promo, and this week, QSC basically has the same deal. Finally, again, if you've been following this long enough, you'll notice that people regret stockpiling because they want to start "Trying" other things when they stall. Reta, Cagri, etc.

You can see older posts here.. late last year, Tirz was about 2x what it is today.. so maybe stock up a little.. but possible that it may drop further in next 6-12 months.. and promos are run every few weeks anyways so you won't miss it for long..

You can see older posts here.. late last year, Tirz was about 2x what it is today.. so maybe stock up a little.. but possible that it may drop further in next 6-12 months.. and promos are run every few weeks anyways so you won't miss it for long..
This is a good thought that I had not considered. TY.
I also noticed the promos every few weeks but was worried it was only because of the time of year (Labor Day, Chinese holiday, etc).

I see a lot of Tirz on the secondary market. I think a lot of people panic bought when the Flower Company sent out all those C & D letters at the end of June. Those panic buyers are offloading now. I fall in that category. I had a 3+ year supply at my dose of 7.5mg. I should be done by December and ready for maintenance. I don’t need that much Tirz but I do understand the need for a hoarded supply.

I see a lot of Tirz on the secondary market. I think a lot of people panic bought when the Flower Company sent out all those C & D letters at the end of June. Those panic buyers are offloading now. I fall in that category. I had a 3+ year supply at my dose of 7.5mg. I should be done by December and ready for maintenance. I don’t need that much Tirz but I do understand the need for a hoarded supply.
Guilty as charged

T will drop since mazu and survo are not hotties.

People like the new shiny stuff, so there might be less demand for tirz with all the hot newcomers. I don't really believe the price will change much personally, but I could be wrong
My thought is as long as price does not go up (which is seems that is less likely from what has been said) and I have enough current supply - it would not hurt to wait and see if the price does come down.

Even though i'm sure that most here are correct that there is no reason to fill the freezer with years worth of product, I would be lying if I said I didn't feel the constant need to get more. For me, the biggest fear is that the powers that be will make it really difficult to get, making it really difficult to restock when the time comes. I've also thought about the inevitable rush that will happen when compounding stops. Will I have enough to weather the storm?

The conclusion for myself was to shoot for about 1 and a half years of any product I might want to use. It's on the high side but it helps me sleep at night. As for sales, I'm just going to wait and see what kind of deals, if any, show up around the holidays. I think I know what the Christmas bonus is going towards this year. :LOL:

My thought is as long as price does not go up (which is seems that is less likely from what has been said) and I have enough current supply - it would not hurt to wait and see if the price does come down.
It's unlikely imo.

You could see an increase if they decide to classify peptides (or more of them to be precise) as Controlled substances. The price from China would probably stay the same, but ordering would have additional risk and domestic prices would increase.

If usage keeps increasing like it is right now, I'm unsure if the best labs would be able to keep up with production (or raw production), so that could create a price hike for quality stuff - But I find that unlikely too.

One thing is for sure, availability will be high, and I don't think there will be any significant changes in pricing - But that's just my guess

It's unlikely imo.

You could see an increase if they decide to classify peptides (or more of them to be precise) as Controlled substances. The price from China would probably stay the same, but ordering would have additional risk and domestic prices would increase.

If usage keeps increasing like it is right now, I'm unsure if the best labs would be able to keep up with production (or raw production), so that could create a price hike for quality stuff - But I find that unlikely too.

One thing is for sure, availability will be high, and I don't think there will be any significant changes in pricing - But that's just my guess
This is my thinking also. Why drop the prices when the demand keeps increasing? It might fluctuate some but I wouldn't think triz would get that much cheaper.

The thought of the fed making peps a controlled substance is terrifying but I wouldn't be shocked if they did. More likely, imo, is that compounding is forced to stop, causing most people who don't want to take the risk with research products, or don't know how to, to stop using. If I was betting, I would think at least 10% of all the people using compounding would pivot directly to research, causing a spike in demand and cost.

But who knows. I would love nothing more than to be wrong and simply end up with too much stuff in my freezer and some wasted money vs people in need not being able to get what helps them without going into debt to do it.

The best advice is to have enough to wait out the next "frenzy" if needed, but not have a ridiculous amount. I do agree that a new "frenzy" is coming when they completely stop compounding. I believe they will provide a couple month notice around the first of the year.

The best advice is to have enough to wait out the next "frenzy" if needed, but not have a ridiculous amount. I do agree that a new "frenzy" is coming when they completely stop compounding. I believe they will provide a couple month notice around the first of the year.
I know that the MedSpas in Virginia are starting to talk up CagriSema. I think those ingredients will be the next push and that Tirz is safe for now.

Back