Stock up now or wait until Black Friday/XMas?

It has begun! Got this in an email today...
View attachment 2045
I do think you are correct Andy. My own experience with low-dose Cagrilintide is that it provides appetite control equal to or greater than Semaglutide. And it does this WITHOUT the strong gastroparesis OR constipation that I experienced for 10 months on Sema.

If Reta ceases to be of benefit then Cagri will figure prominently in whatever I do next.

I do think you are correct Andy. My own experience with low-dose Cagrilintide is that it provides appetite control equal to or greater than Semaglutide. And it does this WITHOUT the strong gastroparesis OR constipation that I experienced for 10 months on Sema.

If Reta ceases to be of benefit then Cagri will figure prominently in whatever I do next.
I’d think a pairing with T would be more beneficial.

I’d think a pairing with T would be more beneficial.
I've already found that Tirzepatide is not as effective or pleasant for me as Retatrutide is. Not likely that I would step backward.

I am curious though as to the basis for your observation, Red.

This is my first week adding a small dose of Reta a few days after Tirz. My main intent was addressing fatigue and I really feel better. The first day I chalked it up to placebo based on what I’d read about other people’s experiences. But 3 days later I still do not feel fatigued at all.
How small of dose? Thanks! Edit: Nevermind. I see you answered already.😉

Last edited:
I've already found that Tirzepatide is not as effective or pleasant for me as Retatrutide is. Not likely that I would step backward.

I am curious though as to the basis for your observation, Red.
I meant the combination of C+T, not C+S like the link showed. I didn’t mean to imply R, sorry for my poor wording.

Seems that C+S would have dominating control over appetite. T could benefit from appetite support since it lacks it out of the gate when compared to S.

I meant the combination of C+T, not C+S like the link showed. I didn’t mean to imply R, sorry for my poor wording.

Seems that C+S would have dominating control over appetite. T could benefit from appetite support since it lacks it out of the gate when compared to S.
I think I am in complete agreement with all your statements here.
Had I known more about Cagri at the time it is entirely possible I would have stacked it with Tirzepatide and been content.

In re Cagri-Sema, I believe an equal parts blend would be way overkill for me.
Adding 0.300mg of Cagrilintide mid-week over 10-12mg Retatrutide KILLS my appetite for about 2 (two) weeks! I can't really imagine what 2.4mg would do :oops:

For me Retatrutide is superior in every way. I intended to sample a new kit by stacking 2.5mg of Reta atop 7.5-10mg of Tirz. It quickly became clear that Reta was doing all the heavy lifting so I did a quick-migration to Reta and really liked it!

Obvs YMMY.
I want to see what the fuss is about but I'm a fan o
as i am new to this and bring it to light where i work, and in my area, people were amazed on my weight loss, and ask me how i did it. I have ADHD so when i hyper fixate on something i tend to over do it. Like recently it was xbox 360 modding, then now the peptides, then its turning to cryptocurrency mining, but the peptides is a ongoing thing cause i like the effects, and it really helps with my cravings, and my cholesterol and triglycerides were ALL HIGH. and HDL was LOW.
So i read this stuff helps out, with the levels over long period of time.
I have lost 18lbs in the span of 5 weeks. I feel really good, and Little to No Side Effects.
i have Reta on the way, just in case i need to jump to that.
the ADHD side of me wants to buy the Good sales, and the other side is like "but why"
then i start to reason, "what if ... thissss. or... that... happens, you be happy to order it" so it sucks.

but i am even happy to say I have noticed i dont need my adhd meds as much, like i feel focused while on this stuff. weird..
but do i plan on buying the T50 from QSC... damn right you know i am.. should i... no... but its 50 damn mg! half a Gram of Tirz!
but i want to stick to 10mg Vials more than anything. and have at least 10 for myself at all times.

anyways, sorry for the long ass paragraph.
How were you able to get cholesterol in good? I'm no longer prediabetic but my cholesterol is high still 🤷🏽‍♀️

I want to see what the fuss is about but I'm a fan o

How were you able to get cholesterol in good? I'm no longer prediabetic but my cholesterol is high still 🤷🏽‍♀️
Me too! My A1C is back in the normal range but my cholesterol actually went up significantly after starting Tz. Had blood work done 3 months after starting. I’m hoping for my next round of blood work it’ll level out or even hopefully go down 🤞🏼

Me too! My A1C is back in the normal range but my cholesterol actually went up significantly after starting Tz. Had blood work done 3 months after starting. I’m hoping for my next round of blood work it’ll level out or even hopefully go down 🤞🏼
Thanks.... I've got to figure this out! Welp more things to read up on now lol 🙏🏽

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nic246
Back