Storing your peptides?

matrtx

New_Member
Reaction score
So I’ve read that peptides should be stored at -20 °C which is -4°F. My freezer in my apartment doesn’t uhh get that cold maybe 15 to 25°F. I just ordered a thermometer to keep in there.

My question is, is this an acceptable temperature to store them at 15-25 degrees?

You only need to freeze them if you won't be researching for several months. Freezer are for long-term storage, short term room temp, dark (like in a drawer) is fine.

I don't know if there has been a ton of research when it comes to long-term storage above 20C but below freezing. There may be other more knowledgeable people here that can offer their experience/opinion. I suspect you will be fine and worst case need to adjust your dosage if you find that the peps have degraded a little when you are ready to use.

my freezer seems to only get down to 4F which is -15.5C. i've got two of those lunch box freezer packs on each side of my peptide case + it's wrapped around by this head cap/shoulder+neck cold gel pack that i use when i have a migraine or am dealing with a lot of inflammation. hoping there's not a huge difference in tirzepatide degradation under these conditions, as i'd really prefer not to buy a separate freezer in my relatively modest sized apartment lol.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ezterra
Back