Successful Order w/Qschem!

I ordered from another rep before I found this page but my T10 order was placed and paid for through Alibaba on Sunday, March 31st & I received my

I ordered from another rep before I found this page but my T10 order was placed and paid for through Alibaba on Sunday, March 31st & I received my order from the US warehouse yesterday.
So Yalin has a US warehouse? I ordered/paid on Tuesday and so far not even a tracking number.

So Yalin has a US warehouse? I ordered/paid on Tuesday and so far not even a tracking number.
FYI. its a holiday weekend in China. I spoke with the rep and she said it would ship Monday. I also ordered this week

FYI. it’s a holiday weekend in China. I spoke with the rep and she said it would ship Monday. I also ordered this week
Good to know! I was close to counting it as a loss and start vendor shopping again.
Thank you for the info. :)

How are you liking their tirz so far ? I'm thinking of ordering.
So far it's been working for me! I've been on it since Feb 28th, 2024 and have only had the need to increase it to 5mg on my 6th week which was this week. I'm down 18 lbs but I also stack with AOD-9604 to help burn my belly fat as well as Lipo-C for energy.

any updates on your order?
Mine is still showing “pre shipment label printed” 😒
I’m gonna reach out to the company later today.
same here but i did speak with her and it is still moving from China. said minimum 15-20 days to reach US.

any updates on your order?
Mine is still showing “pre shipment label printed” 😒
I’m gonna reach out to the company later today.
Mine finally updated today that it has arrived in the US. No arrival date yet but it’s in the states so that’s good lol

Mine finally updated today that it has arrived in the US. No arrival date yet but it’s in the states so that’s good lol
Finally huh?! 🙌🏼
Mine is still showing “pre shipment label created”. I reached out the rep earlier and she’s gonna check what’s going on and let me know later today.

Does your tracking show coming from “NESCONSET,NY ” by any chance ?
There’s something that just showed up on my Informed Delivery this afternoon. I wonder if that’s what it is. The tracking number is not the one the rep provided me.

Last edited:

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back