Supplier

Texansgal

New_Member
Reaction score
My best results on Tirz was a vial from PeptideSciences. Anyone happen to know who their supplier is? I’ve ordered from QSC and XCE but neither were near as potent. I guess that’s why I paid $160 for a whopping 5 mg vial.

Most, if not all, domestic vendors order from China, like a lot of us do. That's where it ALL comes from originally... Even the compounding pharmacy peptides come from China. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise! Some places run tests on each batch then set the price based on actual mg in the vials. They all jack the price way up for domestic sales.

Regardless of where you buy from, you want to see a test showing actual fill rate so you can determine accurate dosing.

Many people have come here to figure out how to buy direct from china in order to get better prices.

A domestic vendor might sell a 10mg vial of sema for $150, when you can buy an entire kit (10 vials) for $150 direct from China. Tirz is more expensive, but the same principle - you can get a kit from China for the price of 1-2 vials domestically.

There's more to it than just placing an order - to ensure you are actually getting what you ordered, but that's the driving force that makes it worth the time to figure out.

Most, if not all, domestic vendors order from China, like a lot of us do. That's where it ALL comes from originally... Even the compounding pharmacy peptides come from China. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise! Some places run tests on each batch then set the price based on actual mg in the vials. They all jack the price way up for domestic sales.

Regardless of where you buy from, you want to see a test showing actual fill rate so you can determine accurate dosing.

Many people have come here to figure out how to buy direct from china in order to get better prices.

A domestic vendor might sell a 10mg vial of sema for $150, when you can buy an entire kit (10 vials) for $150 direct from China. Tirz is more expensive, but the same principle - you can get a kit from China for the price of 1-2 vials domestically.

There's more to it than just placing an order - to ensure you are actually getting what you ordered, but that's the driving force that makes it worth the time to figure out.
I went back to QSC because I heard that they take Alibaba again but “Irene”, not Tracy (who was the only one I had spoken to previously ordering), said they do not. So frustrating. It has been almost impossible for me to lose weight, due to Hashimoto but Tirz did amazing, until it didn’t and stopped working. Lol

I am trying to fine Reta, as I have plateau’d on Tirz. Ugh!

Thank you for the reply. ☺️

Have you tried amopure.net? I'm not sure if they have reta, and I read that there are only 2 mfgrs in China who make reta, so it should be the same regardless of where you buy it...

There have been a lot of people talking about Amo recently. There's a long thread on here about them. I've not purchased from them but I'm hearing good things.

Short of that, your best bet is to get into a group buy discord server, where there are guarantees of product quality and post purchase testing to ensure the product meets the guarantee.

Unfortunately, those servers aren't so easy to find. It took me over 3 months of talking to many people before I was invited.

Have you tried amopure.net? I'm not sure if they have reta, and I read that there are only 2 mfgrs in China who make reta, so it should be the same regardless of where you buy it...

There have been a lot of people talking about Amo recently. There's a long thread on here about them. I've not purchased from them but I'm hearing good things.

Short of that, your best bet is to get into a group buy discord server, where there are guarantees of product quality and post purchase testing to ensure the product meets the guarantee.

Unfortunately, those servers aren't so easy to find. It took me over 3 months of talking to many people before I was invited.
Thank you. This stuff is like going through a maze but I am determined. It is so hard for me to lose weight, and this is literally the only thing that has helped. Oh wait, I mean my research lizard has difficulty losing weight. Lol

Thank you. This stuff is like going through a maze but I am determined. It is so hard for me to lose weight, and this is literally the only thing that has helped. Oh wait, I mean my research lizard has difficulty losing weight. Lol
I just ordered from Amo and used Alibaba to pay. Planned on using a CC but saw there was a Paypal "Pay in 4" option so I was able to avoid needing to use the CC thankfully.

When you were invited did you already have crypto set up

They don't all require crypto, and the ones that do sometimes have ways around it. But I am going to get set up with crypto this week so I have that option in the future.
join the club! at one time I was holding over 100 BTC but it was at the time when not many people knew about it and it was still very cheap, if I did hold them until now - oh man ..., it was HOLDing and not HODLing unfortunately :(
right now Im a proud HODLer of SOL (mostly), LTC & XMR

join the club! at one time I was holding over 100 BTC but it was at the time when not many people knew about it and it was still very cheap, if I did hold them until now - oh man ..., it was HOLDing and not HODLing unfortunately :(
right now Im a proud HODLer of SOL (mostly), LTC & XMR
OUCH! If you would have held on to those 100 BTC, you'd be in damn fine shape right now!!

I'm still steaming mad that I didn't drop $1000 on it when it came out. I'd have been set for life. $1000 at 50 cents a coin would be worth over 120 million right now!

My dad used to do some day trading. I asked him about BTC and he said "It's a waste of money", so I didn't buy any. I had young kids at the time and money was tight, but could have scraped up $1000.

OUCH! If you would have held on to those 100 BTC, you'd be in damn fine shape right now!!

I'm still steaming mad that I didn't drop $1000 on it when it came out. I'd have been set for life. $1000 at 50 cents a coin would be worth over 120 million right now!

My dad used to do some day trading. I asked him about BTC and he said "It's a waste of money", so I didn't buy any. I had young kids at the time and money was tight, but could have scraped up $1000.
I sometimes sit with the same feeling, but then I remind myself that my stupid ass would probably sell it at 100$ (or even earlier) and waste the profit on something I don't need.

And if that was the case, I would be even more upset today.

One thing i DO feel real regret about, is that a good friend of mine sent me a shopping list in 2017 and told me to buy so he could set up an ETH mining rig for me. I believe he was mining around 32eth per month with that setup. I decided to buy a new couch and tv instead :D

Why is it so hard to get a decent price on Tirz. Compound is cheaper.
You have to elaborate and give some examples for anyone to answer that I think. Are you comparing with domestic or Chinese suppliers?

I find it hard to believe you can find compound tirz at 140$ a month at a 15mg weekly dose, though I'm not really updated on the latest prices for compound tirz.

And such is life. It’s all a ‘crap shoot’. 🥰

I sometimes sit with the same feeling, but then I remind myself that my stupid ass would probably sell it at 100$ (or even earlier) and waste the profit on something I don't need.

And if that was the case, I would be even more upset today.

One thing i DO feel real regret about, is that a good friend of mine sent me a shopping list in 2017 and told me to buy so he could set up an ETH mining rig for me. I believe he was mining around 32eth per month with that setup. I decided to buy a new couch and tv instead :D
Ouch... I don't think mining is as lucrative as it once was.. at least with BTC. I have a friend who had a dozen rigs set up for BTC, but gave up shortly after the chip shortage hit. GPU prices were insane and he needed to replace like 8 of them. Said it would have taken too long to recoup the expense. No idea how much he was getting. Haven't talked to him in a couple years, not sure if he's back at it.

I probably would have sold too soon as well. But to think about how $1000 could have turned into 100 million. It's staggering!!

Ouch... I don't think mining is as lucrative as it once was.. at least with BTC. I have a friend who had a dozen rigs set up for BTC, but gave up shortly after the chip shortage hit. GPU prices were insane and he needed to replace like 8 of them. Said it would have taken too long to recoup the expense. No idea how much he was getting. Haven't talked to him in a couple years, not sure if he's back at it.

I probably would have sold too soon as well. But to think about how $1000 could have turned into 100 million. It's staggering!!
Mining btw doesn’t really make sense on a small scale anymore. Would have to get lucky and mine some unpopular coin that suddenly explodes. But you might as well buy some of the completely useless meme tokens and cross your fingers these days. Total clown market 😂

these days mining is profitable only if you get somehow free electricity
staking is becoming more popular now, but its not worth it with the crypto volatility in my opinion

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back