Switching to Triz after stalling on Sema

Chizikitide-1977

New_Member
Reaction score
First off I want to thank this group for creating a useful resource. Getting info for alot of GLP stuff off of Reddit.com has become increasingly frustrating.

I’m wondering what people’s experiences have been switching to triz after having months of success with semaglutide but hitting a plateau. There are a lot of threads on Reddit about people switching to triz due to the side effects of sema, but not a lot of information on people switching after a plateau following a prolonged period of successful weight loss.

To summarize my experience, I started out at 325 lb and dropped 50 lbs over seven months. I have recently noticed the weight loss has decreased, but I haven’t quite hit a plateau, but I figure I will soon. I have a couple more months of semaglutide stashed. Once that runs out I’m contemplating switching to triz but I want to get other people’s experience.

People who switched, were you able to continue losing weight? If so, was it at a similar rate, faster or slower? How did you titrate? Did you find it necessary to start at 2.5 mg after being well acclimated to GLP-1s? How was appetite suppression compared to Sema?

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back