T30 was 700$+ a year ago

honestly i wonder if we're reaching a point where prices won't be able to go much lower without serious quality drawbacks occuring. vendor reputation is likely to become more and more important as the months roll on.
I wasn't there a year agoz but reading old posts it seems like the quality was actually worse at that time, someone correct me if I got that wrong

I whipped up a spread sheet earlier to compare per mg and per dose across months and products. It's crazy. Competition and additional glp-1 options are helping to drive that price down. My assumption is CN supply is up as well but can't confirm.

Now let's see some reta prices fall a bit.

Wow. I was like “that can’t be right”, so I looked in my email.

Here’s my second QSC order from last December. It was a deal compared to the compounded so I stocked up.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_5472.jpeg
    IMG_5472.jpeg
    271.5 KB · Views: 22
I totally paid that 450 for 15 mg. A few times. Ouch. But definitely a way better deal than compounding even at that point.

Wow. I was like “that can’t be right”, so I looked in my email.

Here’s my second QSC order from last December. It was a deal compared to the compounded so I stocked up.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
So now the prices are 50% of that, but the buyer's probably increased by 10x so they are definitely cashing some bigger checks these days.

So now the prices are 50% of that, but the buyer's probably increased by 10x so they are definitely cashing some bigger checks these days.
Like 1/4.

Latest pricing was $65 for 10mg
Last month $125 for 15mg was a deal, now it’s $100.

And will be cheaper next month!

That’s my understanding, that everything was worse a year ago — cost, quality, shipping, ease, not getting scammed.
Scam risk is much worse now, especially with group buy shenanigans. All that other stuff is definitely better though. Shipping situation ebbs and flows so if it’s good at the moment, that’ll change.

Back