tesamorelin users group

raw_oyster_eater

New_Member
Reaction score
This is my second day. I wanted to get input from others that have been on it for a while.

Let's try not to take this down any rat holes. And people who are on this have already made the decision. Please minimize the "Karen" type posts trying to talk us out of it.

Last edited:
This is my second day. I wanted to get input from others that have been on it for a while.

Let's try not to take this down any rat holes. And people who are on this have already made the decision. Please minimize the "Karen" type posts trying to talk us out of it.
I’ve been essentially microdosing it for almost a month. Is there controversy around it?

Well my name isn’t Karen😜 and I have no experience with Tesamorelin…

But I do plan to research it at my last 5-10 pounds as I carry my weight in the abdomen. I have read that you may gain water weight initially but it will fall off eventually.

Not “trying to talk” you out of it, but how many weight loss peptides are you currently on??

Not “trying to talk” you out of it, but how many weight loss peptides are you currently on??
I have a list of every shot i've ever done in my weight loss thread.

That does bring up a good point. It's going to be hard to evaluate tesa. Is the weight loss from T, R, C or tesa or just calorie restriction. We feel the effects of T, R and C, so we know its doing something.

sorry about the Karen reference but i feel like i have a number of new mothers on here.

I have been using Tesa/Ipa blend for about 2 months. Started it to try and lose belly fat. My entire life no belly until 40s.....just big @$$ and thighs..Tirz decided it wanted them as tribute and didn't touch the belly. I have seen some belly loss. They also have helped with some suppression.
I am about to do a complete reset on my body and stop them and Tirz for a few weeks. so we can compare notes in a month or so when I start back fresh again...good luck

It's been just 4 days and I hesitate to speak. It seems too coincidental that I feel so good.

I'm going to start doing crunches again. I used to do these big time, like thousands per day with not a lot of results.

Please let's keep the responses and comments in here to people who are actually using tesa. Please.

I'm sick of people telling me I'm not getting the right diet. Its bullshit.

It's been just 4 days and I hesitate to speak. It seems too coincidental that I feel so good.

I'm going to start doing crunches again. I used to do these big time, like thousands per day with not a lot of results.

Please let's keep the responses and comments in here to people who are actually using tesa. Please.

I'm sick of people telling me I'm not getting the right diet. Its bullshit.
Is it ok to be a Karen about crunches instead? They are quite, useless :)

You're likely to get far better results from weighted cable crunches, leg raises, reverse crunches, Russian twists and pallof presses. Squats are good for the abs too :) Land mines and wood chops are awesome too, but some risk of injury if done incorrectly

You're likely to get far better results from weighted cable crunches, leg raises, reverse crunches, Russian twists and pallof presses. Squats are good for the abs too :) Land mines and wood chops are awesome too, but some risk of injury if done incorrectly
I know those are real exercises but if you add enough of them with crazy names, it seems like you're just making them up! :D

Here we go with all the bodybuilding bullshit. I just want to work my core while laying on the floor watching TV. Low key. Easy to do motions. Crunches do not feel useless, i can feel them more than i feel anything else. And yes i put the towel around the pulldown cable and did the weighted cable crunches. I've done all that shit.

I'm so sick of the bodybuilders attitude. I was convinced years ago to eat and work out at the gym and all it ever did was make me look like a fat turd. I had a nice body before that. And all the macho attitude is not necessary. Not from you, just in general, people who think they're bodybuilders

Last edited:
So, I'm trying to decide if tesa provides any appetite suppression. I've not taken anything else for a week as I'm trying to isolate on tesa to experience just its effects. If I feel like it's going to be my silver bullet, I need to order more. I found a source that's $1/mg.

Last edited:

Sounds like you have a Tonal / cable
Machine.

Sounds like you have a Tonal / cable
Machine.
My gym has one if that counts :) Only 4 of the 9 exercises mentioned needs a cable though

Here we go with all the bodybuilding bullshit. I just want to work my core while laying on the floor watching TV. Low key. Easy to do motions. Crunches do not feel useless, i can feel them more than i feel anything else. And yes i put the towel around the pulldown cable and did the weighted cable crunches. I've done all that shit.

I'm so sick of the bodybuilders attitude. I was convinced years ago to eat and work out at the gym and all it ever did was make me look like a fat turd. I had a nice body before that. And all the macho attitude is not necessary. Not from you, just in general, people who think they're bodybuilders
I didn't intend to have any kind of attitude, if I came across that way I do apologize. I just mentioned it because you said you did a lot of crunches without much result. And theoretically it's not optimal for growing the abs

My gym has one if that counts :) Only 4 of the 9 exercises mentioned needs a cable though

I didn't intend to have any kind of attitude, if I came across that way I do apologize. I just mentioned it because you said you did a lot of crunches without much result. And theoretically it's not optimal for growing the abs
No, I mean in general. I had to deal with it from my brother and all the bros growing up. What you can and can't do how to always look macho etc. if you do this or that you're a f**. I see it a lot on reddit. The person who always comes in and says just to exercise and work out hard and don't use any GLP drugs or you're labeled a whatever.

So, actually I am feeling some muscle hardness and tension and soreness after crunches since the tesa. That makes me think it's doing something. As opposed to doing a 1000 crunches and feeling nothing before.

I don't know how risky it would be to be on tesa long term. I plan to stay on it until my supply of 200mg runs out. It seems like my appetite suppression is still there. I haven't done reta or cagri in a while. But its not known for appetite suppression.

No, I mean in general. I had to deal with it from my brother and all the bros growing up. What you can and can't do how to always look macho etc. if you do this or that you're a f**. I see it a lot on reddit. The person who always comes in and says just to exercise and work out hard and don't use any GLP drugs or you're labeled a whatever.

So, actually I am feeling some muscle hardness and tension and soreness after crunches since the tesa. That makes me think it's doing something. As opposed to doing a 1000 crunches and feeling nothing before.

I don't know how risky it would be to be on tesa long term. I plan to stay on it until my supply of 200mg runs out. It seems like my appetite suppression is still there. I haven't done reta or cagri in a while. But its not known for appetite suppression.
Doesn’t really matter what you do in my opinion. It’s more important that it’s sustainable, so do the form of exercise that suits you, only thing that works long term.

As for tesa, no clue tbh. Don’t know enough about it, only thing I’d be worried about is the lack of studies - But that’s the same for a lot of things… I feel like the repeated hiv argument is a bit shallow and i wouldn’t consider it more risky for that reason - it just makes it sound scary by association 🤷‍♂️ I would however always recommend sticking to the better tested stuff in general since it’s safer.

But that said, i put way worse stuff in my body - you do you 🙃

Last edited:

I’ve lost about 88 pounds (40kg), but the only fat that remains is in my abdominal area. The rest of my body is really slim, which makes me feel disproportionate, and it's something that bothers me. I'm considering taking tesamorelin and was wondering if you could share your experience—did you notice any fat loss early on? Also, if possible, could you share your supplier? I’m quite interested in the pricing.

I’ve lost about 88 pounds (40kg), but the only fat that remains is in my abdominal area. The rest of my body is really slim, which makes me feel disproportionate, and it's something that bothers me. I'm considering taking tesamorelin and was wondering if you could share your experience—did you notice any fat loss early on? Also, if possible, could you share your supplier? I’m quite interested in the pricing.
I got 10x20mg tesa at Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology (Jessie 121) for $200. It's too early to tell if it's targeting my mid-section. I do get wood after taking it so I know it's doing something.

The other thing I'm doing is trying the fat dissolvers on that pocket of fat below the belly button. So far I've tried neobella but again it's just been a few days. I have a couple of others on the way to try. Lemon bottle and lipo lab. There is also an external creme product that is supposed to spot reduce fat. I'll look up the name and post here. I have some on the way.

Lipo V and the OG that all the DIYers prefer is Lemon Bottle..I don't have the guts...but I'm working on being brave..lol

Lipo V and the OG that all the DIYers prefer is Lemon Bottle..I don't have the guts...but I'm working on being brave..lol
yea, I have some of that coming too. I'm going to evaluate all the majors. Lipo is 6k or more so I can play around and waste some money and hope something works.

and that lotion someone put me on to:

Amilean Fat Loss Lotion with 2% Aminophylline - Free Samples with every order - AmiLean for $32.95 each

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back