tesamorelin users group

I'm not taking tesa and HGH at the same time. First i was on tesa then just started HGH a week ago. 5iu/day i know that's a little high but i'm not getting corporal in hands yet.
At first I thought you were taking Tesa and HGH simultaneously and the concept had me scratching my head bigtime :ROFLMAO:

maybe you have some advice. My BP meds reduce my heart rate down to 60. I went off them because i'm worried about my blood pressure getting too low. Should i go back on the meds? I might pass out if the hot-tub BP gets way too low. Not getting in the tub with the wife is NOT an option. I say live with the 100 for now as a compromise. I've thought of these things and tried to make good decisions.

I have gotten a nuclear echocardiogram. Multiple stress tests with echo, 12 lead ekg every year and calcium channel scan. I don't know why you think you're talking to a hayseed.

It's OK. Please keep busting my balls. It's probably making me think twice and doing anything excessively stupid.

I got my renal tester the other day. I need to go thru the instructions and give it a try.
Hmm. If you talked to your doc, they would probably recommend either taking a lower dosage or swapping BP meds altogether. There's also alternatives to calcium channel blockers (if you've tried those) that they can prescribe to you which are meant for slowing rapid heart rate (speaking from my own experience on this) but do not affect your BP.

I do have the same fun little EKG as you have fwiw 🙂

At first I thought you were taking Tesa and HGH simultaneously and the concept had me scratching my head bigtime :ROFLMAO:
Me too actually. My only guess was post-human Growth Hormone, trying to reactivate his growth plates so he can play in the NBA.

are meant for slowing rapid heart rate (speaking from my own experience on this) but do not affect your BP.
i suspect the low BP is mostly from extreme calorie restriction which i'm not going to do that much longer, so i've been thinking of this (elevated heart rate) as a temporary condition that i can tolerate. Or i could add a little gear to jack it up and resume the BP meds...

I thought you were just going to fast for 5 days. What made you change your mind and do super low calorie instead?

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back