TESOFENSINE

Those responses are pretty uncharacteristic for Milos. He's not wrong about some chemical similarities, but he's also being a bit tone-deaf.

If you've ever tried the two, you'd know they're not similar in effects at all.

Milos, do you go around telling people who need to take morphine that they're on "heroin light"? Those are even closer chemically.
As The Dude once said: “You’re not wrong, Walter. You’re just an asshole.”

Those responses are pretty uncharacteristic for Milos. He's not wrong about some chemical similarities, but he's also being a bit tone-deaf.

If you've ever tried the two, you'd know they're not similar in effects at all.

Milos, do you go around telling people who need to take morphine that they're on "heroin light"? Those are even closer chemically.
c'mon guys I didn't say anything so bad, to be for instance even close to Tracy's everyday language, why are you so sensitive?
I really just tried to be little bit funny based on the fact the compound is in fact from the same family as cocaine, so that I just call it "coke light" is not far from the truth and absolutely not any personal attack against anyone. Seriously c'mon, whats the issue here?

c'mon guys I didn't say anything so bad, to be for instance even close to Tracy's everyday language, why are you so sensitive?
I really just tried to be little bit funny based on the fact the compound is in fact from the same family as cocaine, so that I just call it "coke light" is not far from the truth and absolutely not any personal attack against anyone. Seriously c'mon, whats the issue here?
Tracy is known for being an asshole, you're better than that. We respect you more.

I check back my original post wasn't even answer to @peptideusername
never mind, not worth my time creating some new drama around total nonsense
How to identify when someone has realized they are wrong. Minimize, negate, deflect.

It’s like a Platonic perfect form… it’s really quite beautiful.

“we” is a stretch here.
i don't think so. She's talking about the forum in general. He has a lot of knowledge and helps out a lot.

Edit: I don't mean to get in the middle of this, but milos caught me overdosing myself by 10x ( i know....i'm an idiot) so i have some firsthand experience and am grateful for his presence.

Last edited:
i don't think so. She's talking about the forum in general. He has a lot of knowledge and helps out a lot.

Edit: I don't mean to get in the middle of this, but milos caught me overdosing myself by 10x ( i know....i'm an idiot) so i have some firsthand experience and am grateful for his presence.
support from @raw_oyster_eater means a lot to me! it wasn't easy to gain respect and trust from him! but seriously we have more important things to discuss than creating some new dramas
☮️

Back