Testing discord shitshow cool achieve

doughnutcat

Reaction score
lmao so the mod/admin glp1 was in coolachieves pockets the whole time.

that peppers place and discord reek

call out the mods for shitty behavior and get timed out

he was astro turfing the discord the whole fucking time.

any way heres a new discussion discord away from those slimy fat fucks.

btw they are all involved with peppers and you should avoid it completely.

Last edited:
I’m confused. I was a member of a Discord group and it appears to have disappeared, as did Tirzepatide source…I guess that’s what happens when you get busy.
The Discord group that was formed mid July was not on the up and up?

I’m confused. I was a member of a Discord group and it appears to have disappeared, as did Tirzepatide source…I guess that’s what happens when you get busy.
The Discord group that was formed mid July was not on the up and up?

no neither was really. one of the mods/admins of the group works for cool achieve and he sends out the test vials for them..
buncha untrustworthy fucks.

and apparently most of the mods knew about it as well.

i have been banned from the server.
apparently theres a new rule that you cant make new $erver$.

Screenshot_2023-08-16-10-34-22-35_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg

look at these rat fucks

Meh, I'm not too concerned about any of it. I've had friendly conversations with most of the discord mods and they've never given me any reason to think they've got bad intentions. The opportunity to make money can be seductive and with these GLP-1's there are a lot of people trying to turn it into a pot of gold. They could have handled the situation better IMHO, but if there's one thing that became crystal clear in the whole ordeal it's that there aren't any secrets in these groups so trying to keep anything secret is an exercise in futility.

I'm sure if I ever start accepting paid sponsorships to keep the forum running that I'll be accused of becoming a shill or puppet ersumshit. I trust people to make their own judgments and gave up trying to change people's minds about me a long time ago! 🤪

Meh, I'm not too concerned about any of it. I've had friendly conversations with most of the discord mods and they've never given me any reason to think they've got bad intentions. The opportunity to make money can be seductive and with these GLP-1's there are a lot of people trying to turn it into a pot of gold. They could have handled the situation better IMHO, but if there's one thing that became crystal clear in the whole ordeal it's that there aren't any secrets in these groups so trying to keep anything secret is an exercise in futility.

I'm sure if I ever start accepting paid sponsorships to keep the forum running that I'll be accused of becoming a shill or puppet ersumshit. I trust people to make their own judgments and gave up trying to change people's minds about me a long time ago! 🤪
theres a difference between allowing ads/sponsors and doing it behind closed doors getting caught and acting like its no big deal, and then banning silencing users displeased with the response.
Or sponsoring a forum as a vendor and banning other vendors from your forum, or banning users for made up rules.
I believe they have extremely bad intentions, and for a server up for so little time? 2 months lol? to have this much shady shit going on idk.

I mod a forum similar to this, with 10000 members, huge discord with like 30k members.
never had any issues like this whatsoever.

theres a difference between allowing ads/sponsors and doing it behind closed doors getting caught and acting like its no big deal, and then banning silencing users displeased with the response.
Or sponsoring a forum as a vendor and banning other vendors from your forum, or banning users for made up rules.
I believe they have extremely bad intentions, and for a server up for so little time? 2 months lol? to have this much shady shit going on idk.

I mod a forum similar to this, with 10000 members, huge discord with like 30k members.
never had any issues like this whatsoever.
Experimenting with and discussing these meds is all new to everyone. I've also owned and been an admin or mod on multiple forums over the years, but maybe none of those guys have before. Time will tell how it all works out, and hopefully people will learn from this episode.

from what ive seen its still a shithole rat testing doin gods work
How is it a Shithole? I’m sorry you got blocked.
I’ve been having a busy week, so I’m trying to keep up. So all moderators knew about which working relationship? The one short tempered guy GPA working for CA or is that the guy who is a part of Sky Peptides ? What I am a bit concerned about is that once my research subject participated in a group buy, their address & email address showed up “on the dark web”. I’m concerned if my research subject’s info is safe with them. Any thoughts? Thanks

How is it a Shithole? I’m sorry you got blocked.
I’ve been having a busy week, so I’m trying to keep up. So all moderators knew about which working relationship? The one short tempered guy GPA working for CA or is that the guy who is a part of Sky Peptides ? What I am a bit concerned about is that once my research subject participated in a group buy, their address & email address showed up “on the dark web”. I’m concerned if my research subject’s info is safe with them. Any thoughts? Thanks
Nothing is safe there. It's a advertisement fest with all the mods in on it trying to make money off users. There's another testing group way better that is free of advertisers and spammers and under the table paid mods. The one I posted included.

Last edited:
Nothing is safe there. It's a advertisement fest with all the mods in on it trying to make money off users. There's another testing group way better that is free of advertisers and spammers and under the table paid mods. The one I posted included.
I don't see it. The two main admins seem to be doing a good job keeping everything under control and have given me no reason to distrust them. The group buy wasn't their idea and they've already said that future group buys will have to be managed elsewhere so I can't really see how they are in it to take advantage of other members.

The person who put the group buy together isn't an admin in the testing server and I have no reason to distrust them. Having managed several group buys for some car groups I can tell you it's a thankless pain in the ass most of the time. As best I can tell none of these guys are quitting their day jobs to become full-time Discord millionaires lol. I don't begrudge anyone for making a little side money helping put all this stuff together for those of us too busy to do it on our own.

I don't know why they banned you and didn't even know that until now and have no idea what happened to cause it. Just like any online group of people there are bound to be personality and philosophical differences, and sometimes (myself included) people can let those differences get out of hand. Despite my penchant for sarcasm and pointing out stupidity, I do try to stay positive. Frankly, to me any anger and frustration people have should be directed at shitheads like the Blome boys and their quest to fuck up the entire research chemical hobby for the rest of us.

I don't see it. The two main admins seem to be doing a good job keeping everything under control and have given me no reason to distrust them. The group buy wasn't their idea and they've already said that future group buys will have to be managed elsewhere so I can't really see how they are in it to take advantage of other members.

The person who put the group buy together isn't an admin in the testing server and I have no reason to distrust them. Having managed several group buys for some car groups I can tell you it's a thankless pain in the ass most of the time. As best I can tell none of these guys are quitting their day jobs to become full-time Discord millionaires lol. I don't begrudge anyone for making a little side money helping put all this stuff together for those of us too busy to do it on our own.

I don't know why they banned you and didn't even know that until now and have no idea what happened to cause it. Just like any online group of people there are bound to be personality and philosophical differences, and sometimes (myself included) people can let those differences get out of hand. Despite my penchant for sarcasm and pointing out stupidity, I do try to stay positive. Frankly, to me any anger and frustration people have should be directed at shitheads like the Blome boys and their quest to fuck up the entire research chemical hobby for the rest of us.
They are using the other testing servers results to drive traffic to the discord. Complete scum of the earth.

We have a new better testing server and hangout spot.

They are using the other testing servers results to drive traffic to the discord. Complete scum of the earth.

We have a new better testing server and hangout spot.
How are they using other testing servers results to drive traffic to their discord? I haven’t witnessed it. If you would site an example, I’d have more of an understanding. I was very vocal about my concerns too & they didn’t block me, but obviously I want to be safe. I do notice a preference to CA on there but that is the main concrete difference I’ve noticed from their group and others.

How are they using other testing servers results to drive traffic to their discord? I haven’t witnessed it. If you would site an example, I’d have more of an understanding. I was very vocal about my concerns too & they didn’t block me, but obviously I want to be safe. I do notice a preference to CA on there but that is the main concrete difference I’ve noticed from their group and others.
Screenshot_20230909_220139_Gallery.jpg

This was not their test, was from another testing server muscle started.

Ok, I see. Yeah that isn’t straight forward about it not being their own personal testing. I have seen people sharing tests that my research subject contributed money to testing costs on FB and other social media sites, so I just assumed at this point that people unfortunately leak other people’s tests. And my only concern with that is that the batch our research subjects paid for testing for would be sold out faster than our research subjects could buy it. But that logic may not even hold, considering you never know exactly what batch your research subject is actually buying from.

Last edited:
Wait what happened ?? I am in the at discord but haven’t been in it all weekend. The mods h th at run is are getting kickbacks from cool acheive ??

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back