Testing domestics

nurseratchit

Reaction score
So, in my enthusiasm of learning about research I ended up with product from Skye and product from 2 overseas vendors. While I will definitely get the latter two tested, do I need to be as vigilant with Skye?

So, in my enthusiasm of learning about research I ended up with product from Skye and product from 2 overseas vendors. While I will definitely get the latter two tested, do I need to be as vigilant with Skye?
I couldn't imagine testing domestic at what they cost per vial, but that's just my noob take. A couple hundred bucks and destructive testing of one vial from a ten vial kit is one thing and still cheap per mg. But my assumption is the domestics take care of the testing for you and that's why there's the cost premium. I still don't trust domestics though, even when they supposedly link test to vial. Anyone can print whatever serial number they want.

I couldn't imagine testing domestic at what they cost per vial, but that's just my noob take. A couple hundred bucks and destructive testing of one vial from a ten vial kit is one thing and still cheap per mg. But my assumption is the domestics take care of the testing for you and that's why there's the cost premium. I still don't trust domestics though, even when they supposedly link test to vial. Anyone can print whatever serial number they want.
Yeah, I’m inclined to think the same but wasn’t sure if I was missing something. I ordered from Skye because of their good reputation and before I felt comfortable to order from CN.

Skye is one of the top peptide vendors in the US for QA. Their product Quality Assurance program easily exceeds that of any Chinese vendor.

They have Janoshik COAs Linked To Every Vial they deliver. Each vial comes with its Batch Number, Unique peptide mass in mg (X3 because they sample three vials from each batch), Manufacturing date and a QR Code hyperlinked to Janoshik's online database so you can verify the legitimacy of the COA for yourself.
skye.jpg

I'm curious to know Nurse, did you look at the GLP1 VENDORS US datasheet on my Profile page before buying?

Last edited:
Skye is one of the top peptide vendors in the US for QA. Their product Quality Assurance program easily exceeds that of any Chinese vendor.

They have Janoshik COAs Linked To Every Vial they deliver. Each vial comes with its Batch Number, Unique peptide mass in mg (X3 because they sample three vials from each batch), Manufacturing date and a QR Code hyperlinked to Janoshik's online database so you can verify the legitimacy of the COA for yourself.

I'm curious to know Nurse, did you look at the GLP1 VENDORS US datasheet on my Profile page before buying?
Absolutely…that was how I picked Skye before I knew even less about I was doing than I do now!🤪. And yes everything arrived from them packaged just as you said. So I was feeling like I didn’t need to send one of their vials for testing, but as someone else said, how do I really know what’s in the vial matches that barcode?? That being said, my overall impression is they are professionally run and I also gleaned a lot of valuable information from the articles on their site.

How do you "really know that the barcode matches what is in the vial"?
And this is an individual on THIS forum who is sourcing pharma products from CHINA?

"Wadda ma-roon!" as Bugs would say. I mean really, spreading FUD about Skye while buying from Wuhan Hebei A N Other Sketchy PharmaBioTechNoLogy Sales and Noodle Company LTD!?!

How do you know that any individual medical product used in a US hospital is actually what the vendor says it is?

At some point you have to trust the process and that an individual has done their job responsibly.

Without reasonably verified trust we would all be cowering in fear in our homes all day.

If Skye puts their COAs on the website, and if they are COAs from Janoshik, you can verify the test on the Janoshik website - you use the # of the order that is on the COA and at the bottom there is a key of numbers and letters and you go to Janoshik/verify and you can confirm the test that way. Today, I decided to buy peptides for that glow protocol and went with a domestic seller who came highly recommended and has COAs from Janoshik that are verified. For me, the domestic seller in business a long time who does the 3d party testing and posts the COAs that I can verify is worth the higher price.

And this is an individual on THIS forum who is sourcing pharma products from CHINA?

"Wadda ma-roon!" as Bugs would say. I mean really, spreading FUD about Skye while buying from Wuhan Hebei A N Other Sketchy PharmaBioTechNoLogy Sales and Noodle Company LTD!?!

How do you know that any individual medical product used in a US hospital is actually what the vendor says it is?

At some point you have to trust the process and that an individual has done their job responsibly.

Without reasonably verified trust we would all be cowering in fear in our homes all day.
Yep, I agree and just wanted to make sure I was doing my due diligence. I am not spreading FUD about Skye, I am merely asking questions and, as I said, was impressed with what I received from them.

I know I got the cart before the horse but, to be fair, I did also use your spreadsheet to choose more reputable CN vendors and will be testing those.

If Skye puts their COAs on the website, and if they are COAs from Janoshik, you can verify the test on the Janoshik website - you use the # of the order that is on the COA and at the bottom there is a key of numbers and letters and you go to Janoshik/verify and you can confirm the test that way. Today, I decided to buy peptides for that glow protocol and went with a domestic seller who came highly recommended and has COAs from Janoshik that are verified. For me, the domestic seller in business a long time who does the 3d party testing and posts the COAs that I can verify is worth the higher price.
Thank you. I guess I did not fully understand how that is different from the COAs that have been posted in advance by the vendors here. Now that I’ve received the product from the CN vendors, I see that there is really now way to know that what you receive comes from the same batch that was tested.

Thank you. I guess I did not fully understand how that is different from the COAs that have been posted in advance by the vendors here. Now that I’ve received the product from the CN vendors, I see that there is really now way to know that what you receive comes from the same batch that was tested.
Maybe I'm thinking about it incorrectly, but for my own personal level of risk vs security, I will trust a recommended domestic seller with COAs I can verify that tie to my vials and don't feel a need to test, nor will I, but I will test the Chinese vials. I haven't faced the issue yet of whether I would keep testing the same product from the same overseas seller if I buy the same thing from them again. I will test the Amo L30 as part of the group testing but will I keep testing if I bought more L30 from Amo, I don't know.

I
Maybe I'm thinking about it incorrectly, but for my own personal level of risk vs security, I will trust a recommended domestic seller with COAs I can verify that tie to my vials and don't feel a need to test, nor will I, but I will test the Chinese vials. I haven't faced the issue yet of whether I would keep testing the same product from the same overseas seller if I buy the same thing from them again. I will test the Amo L30 as part of the group testing but will I keep testing if I bought more L30 from Amo, I don't know.

I think you are thinking correctly and I am just overthinking it!

View attachment 1416

😂😂😂😂 been off here a while attending to booming business. Little wonder you came hard the attack. Skye himself or his numerous attack dogs. One of the bitter competitors that started spreading lies about Cantides on peppys. My selling TESTED FULL KITS at lower prices still getting on your nerves everyday.🤪🤪🤪Keep posting the LIES. Kindly show everyone the fraudulent COA from Cantides and the Sketchy tested kits we sell. post your PROOF now greedy lying vindictive numbskull. Amazing how ONLY how the Peppy sellers are green on your list and everyone else is SKETCHY. How very wonderful!

Attachments

• IMG_7467.jpeg
    IMG_7467.jpeg
    383.5 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_7466.jpeg
    IMG_7466.jpeg
    452.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_7468.jpeg
    IMG_7468.jpeg
    332.8 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_7385.png
    IMG_7385.png
    211.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_7383.png
    IMG_7383.png
    207.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_6109.png
    IMG_6109.png
    209.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_6110.png
    IMG_6110.png
    207.8 KB · Views: 62

You are not doing a great job hiding who you really are! SMH. Peppy group of USA vendors are so honest and can be trusted because they slap labels on the same Chinese product everyone buys and charge 600% profit for their single vials? Oh how virtuous and upright they are. They are only in it to “help” people. 😂😂 They cannot be slapping labels from different batches on their stuff😩, only the Chinese MANUFACTURERS/ resellers and other USA vendor cannot be trusted.

ANY VENDOR with a jano test can slap a QR code and batch number on a vial. It doesn’t mean a single thing unless the vial is tested by the buyer to verify. Stop with the lies, gimmicks and fear mongering to make a quick buck. You and your cronies, Zippy included have posted multiple times now that the Canadian government got Cantides, different versions of the story. SHOW YOUR PROOF! It can’t be that hard to proof any of the allegations or you just wake up and pull crap lies out to malign and defame a competitor. You made a vendor list and say don’t buy from this company because blah blah blah. SHOW THE PROOF. Simple. You have called me Scammer, sketchy, dirty, numerous lies everywhere, yet business as usual.

The websites were blocked by your peppy group the first week we posted on Peppys, just because you couldn’t withstand competition. You quickly came to post here “KARMA”. Karma that what happened? The hosting said it was massively reported within a short time and they had to remove. Same thing the new website, trying to hack and it’s been reported many times too. Facebook group reported same week. It’s really low of your guys to be going this far. Not to worry, all that is not slowing us down. Keep the attacks coming. Low priced affordable kits here to stay!

Attachments

• IMG_7438.jpeg
    IMG_7438.jpeg
    178.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_7437.jpeg
    IMG_7437.jpeg
    470.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_7305.jpeg
    IMG_7305.jpeg
    181.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7433.jpeg
    IMG_7433.jpeg
    257.5 KB · Views: 39
Amazing how majority of the customers I have had lately say the same thing. Oh we saw you on peppys or discord or GLP where you were been attacked. Did their own research and found the how the lies started. It’s really amazes me. I’m almost forced to say keep the false accusations coming. Like they say no publicity is bad publicity. Obscure Cantides from a small facebook group suddenly known everywhere in the peptide world, thank to you guys really. Thank you!

You are not doing a great job hiding who you really are! SMH. Peppy group of USA vendors are so honest and can be trusted because they slap labels on the same Chinese product everyone buys and charge 600% profit for their single vials? Oh how virtuous and upright they are. They are only in it to “help” people. 😂😂 They cannot be slapping labels from different batches on their stuff😩, only the Chinese MANUFACTURERS/ resellers and other USA vendor cannot be trusted.

ANY VENDOR with a jano test can slap a QR code and batch number on a vial. It doesn’t mean a single thing unless the vial is tested by the buyer to verify. Stop with the lies, gimmicks and fear mongering to make a quick buck. You and your cronies, Zippy included have posted multiple times now that the Canadian government got Cantides, different versions of the story. SHOW YOUR PROOF! It can’t be that hard to proof any of the allegations or you just wake up and pull crap lies out to malign and defame a competitor. You made a vendor list and say don’t buy from this company because blah blah blah. SHOW THE PROOF. Simple. You have called me Scammer, sketchy, dirty, numerous lies everywhere, yet business as usual.

The websites were blocked by your peppy group the first week we posted on Peppys, just because you couldn’t withstand competition. You quickly came to post here “KARMA”. Karma that what happened? The hosting said it was massively reported within a short time and they had to remove. Same thing the new website, trying to hack and it’s been reported many times too. Facebook group reported same week. It’s really low of your guys to be going this far. Not to worry, all that is not slowing us down. Keep the attacks coming. Low priced affordable kits here to stay!
It's ironic how you keep telling us how busy and prosperous you are in your little peptide venture, yet you still have found over 78 hours of free time in the past 24 days to visit us here. Of course if these tall tales of your wonderful success were true you wouldn't be wasting your time here, and that's clear to anyone with even a non-native comprehension of English reading your many, many, many unhinged words here in the past few weeks. Hell, you can't even keep the name of your pretend company straight in the same posts half the time.

I've tried to just leave it alone and hope that you would go away and find some other flim-flam or scam to victimize the unsuspecting public, but your endless diarrhea of self-hatred deflected into anger aimed at everyone else but yourself is becoming tiring.

Please, I beg you, avail yourself of the free mental health services offered by Health Canada. Please!

In the meanwhile, to illustrate the folly, paranoia, ad nauseum repetition, and formulaic nature of your posts, I have included a number of random peptide vial photos I found online to make it seem like I have a vast TESTED inventory available for my new venture, Contrived Tides: Estados Unidos and Iceland. TESTED!

Attachments

• ct-6.jpg
    ct-6.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 29
  • ct-5.jpg
    ct-5.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 28
  • ct-4.jpg
    ct-4.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 26
  • ct-3.jpg
    ct-3.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 27
  • ct-2.jpg
    ct-2.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 26
  • ct-1.jpg
    ct-1.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 28
It's ironic how you keep telling us how busy and prosperous you are in your little peptide venture, yet you still have found over 78 hours of free time in the past 24 days to visit us here. Of course if these tall tales of your wonderful success were true you wouldn't be wasting your time here, and that's clear to anyone with even a non-native comprehension of English reading your many, many, many unhinged words here in the past few weeks. Hell, you can't even keep the name of your pretend company straight in the same posts half the time.

I've tried to just leave it alone and hope that you would go away and find some other flim-flam or scam to victimize the unsuspecting public, but your endless diarrhea of self-hatred deflected into anger aimed at everyone else but yourself is becoming tiring.

Please, I beg you, avail yourself of the free mental health services offered by Health Canada. Please!

In the meanwhile, to illustrate the folly, paranoia, ad nauseum repetition, and formulaic nature of your posts, I have included a number of random peptide vial photos I found online to make it seem like I have a vast TESTED inventory available for my new venture, Contrived Tides: Estados Unidos and Iceland. TESTED!
Maybe you should take your own damn advise and seek mental help! You and your entire peppy spiteful envious greedy fucks. I have asked for a simple PROOF of scammer, sketchy , fake COA, arrested by Canadian authorities and many other lies you’ve spewed. All this nonsense you are saying, WHERE IS THE PROOF.😂😂😂😂where did you lock the other post? Of cos there’s no proof of your lies to counter with. Do what a bully would do, lock the thread. Disgusting. You guys have not been arrested running peptide syndicate, its cantydes that will be arrested, so delusional 🤮, there’s Arctic, biosynergen and more in Canada openly selling peptides, Cantydes is your only problem in life.

Yes very profitable and prosperous! Love the numbers we are doing. Social media ads, multiple websites, even resellers buy from us. Choke on that HATER!

Post the proof of your allegations or shut the fuck up liar. Keep posting random photos except PROOF that you have been asked multiple time.

Now that your servers where you spend all your days arguing, banning and been rude to people have all been NUKED, How are you spending your miserable days? Such a vile group of people I’ve ever seen.

Just look at the hate they have. Ordinary private test posted for QSC, they couldn’t hide their jealousy and apparent dislike of any other seller doing well. A group of vagabonds.

POST THE PROOF. I’ve asked a thousand times and go seek the mental help you so like to advise. Your are a nutcase.

Attachments

• IMG_7476.jpeg
    IMG_7476.jpeg
    268.6 KB · Views: 53
Actually you should be thanking me for bringing new people here. Links were been posted on discord and Reddit to go check the now famous Cantyde “rants”😬 This was a dead spot no one knew of. Over 5000 views on my newbie post, lots of private messages and customers from here🤑 increased website clicks and great conversion. Crazy how evil people try to bring you down but the exact opposite is what is happening! Should I post numbers of the past 30 days??? Hmmmn. We selling out kits and vials over here. Keep doing your thing.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back