There has been additional data released on the stage 2 trail of Mazdutide.

Just did a quick look to see and currently 2 out of the 3 suppliers I have ordered from in the past has it for sale....AC Peptides and QSC
Currently AmoPure is not showing it on their website...
Not making any recommedations just thought I would have a quick look...so definitly available for research :)

There were two Phase 2 trials from my understanding. Not sure which one you are referencing.

IMG_4773.jpeg

There was a news release in late July where Innovent, who is the company conducting trials, announced the 2nd phase three trial of Maz in patients with type 2 diabetes and their plans to apply for a new drug application in China. The results seem pretty promising.

Just found this re: Mazdutide:
There’s tons of info starting to flow regarding this peptide.
Of course Eli Lilly is in bed with China on this one…so expect trouble down the road from two directions.

Mazdutide is an analog of oxyntomodulin (OXM),which is a natural hormone found in the human body, and modified to have a much longer half-life. From this paper:

Oxyntomodulin (OXM) is an endogenous dual agonist of the GCGR and GLP-1R, which increases energy expenditure and reduces food intake, leading to weight loss.[24] Moreover, administration of OXM in diet-induced insulin-resistant mice improved glucose tolerance, and this effect was also observed in T2DM patients.[25], [26] The clinical use of OXM was mainly limited by its extremely short half-life (∼10 min). Thus, several long-acting GLP-1R/GCGR dual agonists were developed, and some of them are currently tested in clinical, such as cotadutide, BI456906 and mazdutide (IBI362)

If you want the real information, look at what drug companies are telling their investors, not their customers.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back