Thought about QYC/Shanxi Qianyecao Biotechnology

I generally keep a low key around these parts, but I just like improving systems and giving people the tools they need to make better decisions.

Maybe this is just my "public works" part of my life and feel I need to help where I can in the grey market of peptides which seems ironic in some way. Honestly I have never accepted money or "product" for my work I did for the AmoPure tests. AmoPure even offered me a free 60mg kit for our test results when I sent it to them, and I put it up as a lottery for the group. People did strong arm me in giving out my venmo for a few tips, I was not really for that.
I think it sounds like an awesome idea if you are down!
Chain of custody is everything and the testing cost is “helped” by splitting the cost (and some vendor reimbursement) etc, and most importantly it helps provide customers with some reassurance in the way that we actually want reassurance ( and I say this meaning as customers what we can reasonably get as “reassurance” in this market) and it helps the vendor/ brand through their ability to market their consistency, purity etc through those customer driven tests etc.
Let’s make it happen! Thank you for leading us!!!

Back