Thought about QYC/Shanxi Qianyecao Biotechnology

I guess when I look at what it costs vs buying on brand it didn't make sense for me not to stock up. Plus the $50 shipping is per shipment, so paying for one shipment instead of 10 saves even more. Shipping savings alone covers more than two of those ten kits.

I'm also the guy that buys 12 bottles of ketchup at Costco because it saves money lol
It's good that you buy a lot, I would however try to not put all your eggs in the same basket, try to buy from multiple vendors even if you found one that you trust

It's good that you buy a lot, I would however try to not put all your eggs in the same basket, try to buy from multiple vendors even if you found one that you trust
I could totally be wrong here but I read all of Rebecca's posts here and it seemed to me that they were trying to legitimize themselves as much as possible so I figured they'd want to over deliver for those that do buy early because they'll hope I share my good experience and get them more business.

If they do try and play games though I paid with my AMEX Plat card through PayPal and I've never lost a dispute. So I figured if I split this into five orders with five vendors I'd 5x my chances of something going wrong or getting seized.

On the other hand maybe my logic is backwards and one big shipment may raise more red flags and the larger order size would make them more likely to try and scam me. Time will tell I guess!

I could totally be wrong here but I read all of Rebecca's posts here and it seemed to me that they were trying to legitimize themselves as much as possible so I figured they'd want to over deliver for those that do buy early because they'll hope I share my good experience and get them more business.

If they do try and play games though I paid with my AMEX Plat card through PayPal and I've never lost a dispute. So I figured if I split this into five orders with five vendors I'd 5x my chances of something going wrong or getting seized.

On the other hand maybe my logic is backwards and one big shipment may raise more red flags and the larger order size would make them more likely to try and scam me. Time will tell I guess!
It's gray market after all, so yeah there's no way to be sure, each their own way.

I agree with you that they seem trustworthy, I've placed an order myself with them, but didn't receive nor test the products just yet.

Back