Thoughts on SRY? Rep: zora

I only know them as a vendor who spams us under four different company names and does not comply with the forum’s Vendor Rules.

I’m not likely to know them any better as yrading under four different company names is inherently deceptive, and, their intruding into my DMs without being asked is irritating; I won’t be making any purchases from them.

I only know them as a vendor who spams us under four different company names and does not comply with the forum’s Vendor Rules.

I’m not likely to know them any better as yrading under four different company names is inherently deceptive, and, their intruding into my DMs without being asked is irritating; I won’t be making any purchases from them.
I see! Ty

What about QSC ? Tracy or whatnot. I contacted them, are they known of?

I see! Ty

What about QSC ? Tracy or whatnot. I contacted them
I've purchased twice from QSC Group Buys. They have long history with many people in this forum. Their quality is good and shows continuing improvement in their process over time. Prices are consistently very good. Communications with QSC are slow and remain my biggest knock against them.
I will use them again.

QSC is the most popular here, but their communication is very slow, many people also report waiting a vary long time for delivery; their test results are mostly good, but have sometimes some bad batches too

SRY - I did order from them (Sema 5mg) and can't complain, it was very smooth and fast transaction (something I was looking for), they slowly gaining popularity on other platforms too; however their 3rd party test results are consistently around 5%-10% below, but usually high purity

there are also others who sell good products ... look and read around first, it's all down to your personal preferences and priorities

You are truly a person worthy of respect. I am so grateful to you. Thank you for looking up to us and slandering us here. If you are really authoritative and energetic, you can use our products and then truly defame us. What are you doing this for? clown? It's really ridiculous! Do we violate the rules? But I still have to apologize to you because I messaged you privately. I only messaged one person in the entire forum, and that was you. However, I had no idea about this matter. But after the administrator told me, I haven't messaged you again. You even complained about me, hahahha. I didn't expect your heart to be as small as a needle tip. You are simply amazing, thank you. SRY Lab is still confident as always. Our products are good, our service is good, transportation is guaranteed, and customs clearance is stable. Let me tell you, no matter how you slander us, we will only become stronger. You can continue to be your clown, I still hope you are happy every day!!!!!

You are truly a person worthy of respect. I am so grateful to you. Thank you for looking up to us and slandering us here. If you are really authoritative and energetic, you can use our products and then truly defame us. What are you doing this for? clown? It's really ridiculous! Do we violate the rules? But I still have to apologize to you because I messaged you privately. I only messaged one person in the entire forum, and that was you. However, I had no idea about this matter. But after the administrator told me, I haven't messaged you again. You even complained about me, hahahha. I didn't expect your heart to be as small as a needle tip. You are simply amazing, thank you. SRY Lab is still confident as always. Our products are good, our service is good, transportation is guaranteed, and customs clearance is stable. Let me tell you, no matter how you slander us, we will only become stronger. You can continue to be your clown, I still hope you are happy every day!!!!!
Thank you for revealing your character more clearly to the members of this forum, Lucy. It is best if they understand who they are dealing with.

Thank you for revealing your character more clearly to the members of this forum, Lucy. It is best if they understand who they are dealing with.
Hahaha,Don't be angry,You can continue to be a clown and continue to perform here! Please use all your tricks and show me.In addition,I know very well that every member is dealing with a very responsible, caring and reliable supplier, but sadly, a drop of mouse excrement fell into a pot of delicious food!we will not do what clowns do!!!

Well there goes the order I was about to pay for ……

Oh no, you saved me money lol any vendor calling someone a clown or making the comment about a mouse turd isn’t someone I wanna do business with so you saved You are absolutely right. No one wants to find such a supplier, but I am not such a supplier. I hope every consumer can recognize SRYLab.,
Oh no, you saved me money lol any vendor calling someone a clown or making the comment about a mouse turd isn’t someone I wanna do business with so you saved me!
I know everything from the label of a new member! I want to swear, but I won't! I will keep posting, I will keep promoting SRYLab, and we will get better and better. You clown is a bit low-level, and I may not even look at it.

Well, I'm certainly happy to hear I'm not the only one to find SRY a sorry ass vendor, but it's saddening to see these comments from a vendor. How incredibly unprofessional! I was following @milos experience to see how that panned out, but this clearly shows SRY Lucy stands behind her sorry ass name.

Right from the beginning I thought - who uses an acronym that makes you think SORRY?! But it's just a name so I figured I'd follow and save my judgement for another day. That day arrived a week ago from my interaction with Lucy on Milo's thread, but ... calling @dionysos a clown and trying to discredit him, when I know him well, and know him to be an outstanding, incredibly helpful and kind person who generously shares his experience/knowledge with everyone... is just the icing on the cake.

SRY Lab Lucy has violated the vendor rules here numerous times by jumping in on conversations, uninvited, and trying to get sales. At what point are rules enforced here? Genuinely asking! Because repeated violations like this on Peppys would surely warrant a ban of the vendor, no? I realize this forum is a bit more lax, so I'm just wondering how many violations it takes to be banned? Or maybe it's better to just have all this info out in the open for others to see? Would all her interactions disappear if she was banned?

@SRY Lab Lucy - Your attack on @dionysos was uncalled for and unbecoming of a vendor to slander CUSTOMERS/MEMBERS. You are an idiot and I'll be sure to tell EVERYONE to stay far away from you and your underfilled peptides that can't be traced to a COA. You've had ample opportunity to correct your violations and have been offered advice to make your products more desirable and trusted, but instead of taking good advice, you chose to attack members and destroy your reputation.

Perhaps a message to everyone here is needed so that everyone knows it's inappropriate and against the rules for vendors to push themselves on members without being invited? I call this sniping but I guess it's akin to shilling... I'm not up on all the terms.

Well, I'm certainly happy to hear I'm not the only one to find SRY a sorry ass vendor, but it's saddening to see these comments from a vendor. How incredibly unprofessional! I was following @milos experience to see how that panned out, but this clearly shows SRY Lucy stands behind her sorry ass name.

Right from the beginning I thought - who uses an acronym that makes you think SORRY?! But it's just a name so I figured I'd follow and save my judgement for another day. That day arrived a week ago from my interaction with Lucy on Milo's thread, but ... calling @dionysos a clown and trying to discredit him, when I know him well, and know him to be an outstanding, incredibly helpful and kind person who generously shares his experience/knowledge with everyone... is just the icing on the cake.

SRY Lab Lucy has violated the vendor rules here numerous times by jumping in on conversations, uninvited, and trying to get sales. At what point are rules enforced here? Genuinely asking! Because repeated violations like this on Peppys would surely warrant a ban of the vendor, no? I realize this forum is a bit more lax, so I'm just wondering how many violations it takes to be banned? Or maybe it's better to just have all this info out in the open for others to see? Would all her interactions disappear if she was banned?

@SRY Lab Lucy - Your attack on @dionysos was uncalled for and unbecoming of a vendor to slander CUSTOMERS/MEMBERS. You are an idiot and I'll be sure to tell EVERYONE to stay far away from you and your underfilled peptides that can't be traced to a COA. You've had ample opportunity to correct your violations and have been offered advice to make your products more desirable and trusted, but instead of taking good advice, you chose to attack members and destroy your reputation.

Perhaps a message to everyone here is needed so that everyone knows it's inappropriate and against the rules for vendors to push themselves on members without being invited? I call this sniping but I guess it's akin to shilling... I'm not up on all the terms.
This isn't Peppy's. I don't have the time nor inclination to police every post on this forum. Honestly I prefer to give everyone including vendors all the rope they need to make or break their reputation. When people come here and ask about a particular vendor, what better information for them to form an opinion than the vendors own words and interactions with other members?

This isn't Peppy's. I don't have the time nor inclination to police every post on this forum. Honestly I prefer to give everyone including vendors all the rope they need to make or break their reputation. When people come here and ask about a particular vendor, what better information for them to form an opinion than the vendors own words and interactions with other members?
Thank you

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back