Tirz 2.5 dosage experience

onepotatotwopotato

New_Member
Reaction score
Has anyone RS stayed on 2.5 tirz every 5 days for a while?
RS has suspicions they might be a super responder as currently very happy and losing 3lb a week, eating 1400 cals and feeling fine.
Research has been under going for about 7 weeks

Will tolerance eventually happen?
Reading a lot on here where other RS need higher doses and even stacking

RS is feeling very excited about all the possibilities but also wanting to follow the "if it ain't broken don't fix it" philosophy too

Has anyone RS stayed on 2.5 tirz every 5 days for a while?
RS has suspicions they might be a super responder as currently very happy and losing 3lb a week, eating 1400 cals and feeling fine.
Research has been under going for about 7 weeks

Will tolerance eventually happen?
Reading a lot on here where other RS need higher doses and even stacking

RS is feeling very excited about all the possibilities but also wanting to follow the "if it ain't broken don't fix it" philosophy too
I started in May. I am a super responder. Im down 44lbs with only moving up to 5mg this past month. 2.5MG the whole time!That's right IF IT'S NOT BROKEN DON'T FIX IT!

Is there a reason that you are dosing every 5 days instead of the standard 7? That itself could be the explanation.

Is there a reason that you are dosing every 5 days instead of the standard 7? That itself could be the explanation.
That's only been the last few weeks. The reason well I just fancied it and it was becoming more of a struggle on day 6. Didn't want to increase up strength because it's hard to drink even on the first day

That's only been the last few weeks. The reason well I just fancied it and it was becoming more of a struggle on day 6. Didn't want to increase up strength because it's hard to drink even on the first day
While being on tirz I used my 6th day to eat whatever I liked. The other days I had a great diet. My 6th day was fun because I thought I wanted so much and ended up getting full fast. I usually would have a cookie on my 6th day for reward. My first 5 days I would consume a omelette with veggies and meats and in the evening I would have lots of mussels.

While being on tirz I used my 6th day to eat whatever I liked. The other days I had a great diet. My 6th day was fun because I thought I wanted so much and ended up getting full fast. I usually would have a cookie on my 6th day for reward. My first 5 days I would consume a omelette with veggies and meats and in the evening I would have lots of mussels.
That sounds nice. I guess a little struggle can be a good thing, a chance to flex the willpower

That sounds nice. I guess a little struggle can be a good thing, a chance to flex the willpower
I started to think differently. Twas the night before shot night felt like Christmas Eve! Now I'm pretty much at maintenance goal and I'm trying to figure out if I still want to take shots or give myself a few weeks to see how well I do. My goal is to AS NEEDED

I started to think differently. Twas the night before shot night felt like Christmas Eve! Now I'm pretty much at maintenance goal and I'm trying to figure out if I still want to take shots or give myself a few weeks to see how well I do. My goal is to AS NEEDED
Christmas eve? Like exciting because you enjoy food again for a day?
I'm about 30 pounds off but I'm wondering what maintenance will look like me for me too

The thing about reading other people's experiences is it is exactly that other people's experiences and yours might be different. So keep that in mind.

I think that these medications can sometimes make the pendulum swing too far in the other direction. That is so we have become so used to having that constant food noise. We don't know what a healthy relationship looks like with food, and we think that just completely turning it off is healthy too. It's okay to be hungry sometimes and to have to use a little willpower. I would like to see some studies about it rewiring our neurons to have to use a little willpower against the food noise. I personally think it's a good thing to flex those muscles.

If it makes you feel any better if lack of food noise was causal to weight loss than semiglutide would be the winner here since it pretty much turns off food noise for most people. And would be much more effective than something like tirz or ret. The studies show that is not the case so it looks like a little food noise may be a good thing.

All that to say if your current dose is working, there is no reason to go up or even anticipate stacking at this point. In our quest for instant gratification we are hoping to lose this weight overnight and well. That would be nice. It didn't get there overnight so trust the process friend. Good luck and you got this!

Last edited:
No I mean it's an effort for RS to ingest liquid, will make a drink and forget it
Thank you for the clarification! I have this same issue with getting enough liquid, and I do not see it talked about at all. Like you, I'm focused on being sure I can get my daily water down and I have a special thermos-size drink thing that I fill twice. It is so difficult to consume it all, but I noticed my skin was getting dry and itchy from dehydration, and my mouth was like a desert. So now it's like a 2nd job....drink that water. Good luck to you!

Week 6 and satisfied with 2.5. Low grade food aversion the first couple days, then slowly hunger cues return and by days 6-7 it takes a little willpower to stay the course. Like @Nikki nik, it's an opportunity to practice "splurging" without binging. I say stay at the level your RS is losing and feeling okay about hunger, results...it's a marathon not a sprint.

Back