Tirzepatide vendor

Has anyone received a shipment from them that is a known trustworthy member here? 550 shipped for 30mg tirz is almost 300 dollars cheaper than Xce. Has this tirz been tested by Janoshik?

I've used XCE and their tirz seems to be spot-on for effectiveness. But, I'm about to order from Henan Tengmao since it's quite a bit cheaper and folks are reporting good results with them.
Hello, dear friend, I am Cora from Henan Tengmao Chemical Technology Co., Ltd., I am happy to serve you. For specific inquiries, you can add me on
whatsapp: +86 15238638457
E-mail: salesvip2@hntmhg.com

Has anyone received a shipment from them that is a known trustworthy member here? 550 shipped for 30mg tirz is almost 300 dollars cheaper than Xce. Has this tirz been tested by Janoshik?
I've received 2 shipments and waiting on my 3rd now. I have been using their Tirz for 2 months with no problems.. Hopefully there will be some testing done soon

My 15 was effective at first then not so much. I learned the hard way that feels don't count. Testing does.

there’s a group sending it off for testing, I doubled my dose to 10 (I was at 5 previously) and there’s a mild effect
This is sad to hear. I have a box of 30mg on the way. We’ll see how it goes, but I guess I might be on the hunt for another vendor.

This is sad to hear. I have a box of 30mg on the way. We’ll see how it goes, but I guess I might be on the hunt for another vendor.
Hopefully yours is better than mine!!! I also got the 3mg I ordered end of feb/ beginning of march though so hopefully you have a different batch I had ordered smaller quantities (10mg vials) and it was great zero complaints. I had one left and tried it to compare definitely wayyyyyyyyy more effective.

Hopefully yours is better than mine!!! I also got the 3mg I ordered end of feb/ beginning of march though so hopefully you have a different batch I had ordered smaller quantities (10mg vials) and it was great zero complaints. I had one left and tried it to compare definitely wayyyyyyyyy more effective.
Definitely crossing my fingers! I’ll be sure to update folks on how it works for me and for my husband.

Hi there. Wondering how you your research subjects did on XCE tirz. I’m have 5mg vials, ordered in the beginning of March, and my test subject doesn’t seem to be reacting much to it. They report more interest in food, less appetite suppression, more interest in alcohol, more impulse shopping (reduced to nearly zero while using wegovy). I administered a 7.5 dose at the beginning of the week after 3 weeks or so of trying 2.5 and 5 with little to no benefits.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back