Tirzepatide vendor

Hi there. Wondering how you your research subjects did on XCE tirz. I’m have 5mg vials, ordered in the beginning of March, and my test subject doesn’t seem to be reacting much to it. They report more interest in food, less appetite suppression, more interest in alcohol, more impulse shopping (reduced to nearly zero while using wegovy). I administered a 7.5 dose at the beginning of the week after 3 weeks or so of trying 2.5 and 5 with little to no benefits.
Interesting. Tirz works for me. Completely blocks out food noise. I'm at 10mg now for the last 1.5 months. I dose every 5 days and stack with reta in between.
People are different. Some people react well to sema and not so much with tirz. That may be the case with you. For me, my cravings won against sema more times than not. Have you tried semaglutide? May be worth a shot, also it is typically less expensive. You can also stack sema and tirz if you want.

Interesting. Tirz works for me. Completely blocks out food noise. I'm at 10mg now for the last 1.5 months. I dose every 5 days and stack with reta in between.
People are different. Some people react well to sema and not so much with tirz. That may be the case with you. For me, my cravings won against sema more times than not. Have you tried semaglutide? May be worth a shot, also it is typically less expensive. You can also stack sema and tirz if you want.
Thanks for your response. I my test subject started on name brand ozempic and wegovy in the beginning of September. They’ve been stuck for 3+ months, with only 5ish lbs loss since Christmas. test subject started stacking with 2.5 tirz when they got up to 1.7ish on wegovy. Then they upped to 5.0 on tirz and dropped the wegovy. Went up to 7.5 this week after only 2(?) weeks at 5.0. It seems actually the tirz is doing nothing. The first morning after injecting test subject couldn’t eat breakfast, but that was the only incidence of any effects/benefits. I was wondering if I got a bad tirz batch from XCE 🤔

Thanks for your response. I my test subject started on name brand ozempic and wegovy in the beginning of September. They’ve been stuck for 3+ months, with only 5ish lbs loss since Christmas. test subject started stacking with 2.5 tirz when they got up to 1.7ish on wegovy. Then they upped to 5.0 on tirz and dropped the wegovy. Went up to 7.5 this week after only 2(?) weeks at 5.0. It seems actually the tirz is doing nothing. The first morning after injecting test subject couldn’t eat breakfast, but that was the only incidence of any effects/benefits. I was wondering if I got a bad tirz batch from XCE 🤔
It's a possibility. I assume you acquired your tirz at most a few months before XCE stopped. However, I didn't see any low/bad xce tirz test results released last quarter of 2023 and q1 2024.

Consider using the half life plotter for the tirz you have to dial in dosage frequency. If not done so, increase your dosage frequency to every 5 days, or 4 if have food noise. Here is a website that may help: https://glp1plotter.com/

Be patient. It may take some time for the tirz to buildup in your system to effectively shut off food noise. When I first started Tirz, it took a good 6 months to lose 20 pounds and lost another 20 pounds in the following 3 months.

It's a possibility. I assume you acquired your tirz at most a few months before XCE stopped. However, I didn't see any low/bad xce tirz test results released last quarter of 2023 and q1 2024.

Consider using the half life plotter for the tirz you have to dial in dosage frequency. If not done so, increase your dosage frequency to every 5 days, or 4 if have food noise. Here is a website that may help: https://glp1plotter.com/

Be patient. It may take some time for the tirz to buildup in your system to effectively shut off food noise. When I first started Tirz, it took a good 6 months to lose 20 pounds and lost another 20 pounds in the following 3 months.
Thank you for your insight and encouragement. I acquired the 5mg kit on 3/13. It was my first and only order.

Before exploring peptides, I used prescription Ozempic and wegovy, with which my weight loss eventually stalled— for almost 3 months, I think. I’m kicking myself for not charting the scale and my dosing regimen. I still felt the other benefits— reduced appetite, no food noise, no desire to impulse shop, disinterested in alcohol, but the weight loss stopped.

where was also a 5mg kit of semaglutide in that X order that I accidentally over-dosed at 2.5 (mixing up the boxes and thinking it was tirz) and all it did was make my skin SUUUUPER sensitive (it felt like having goose bumps all the time. I never got up to taking the highest dose of wegovy in one injection— I’d inject the pen into a sterile vial and split one 2.4 pen into two doses, 3.5 days apart— so 2.5mg of sema would be extremely high for me.

It’s almost like I’m on nothing, now that I cut out name brand wegovy. Only thing that might still be happening is delayed gastric emptying. Today I took a 1.85 booster of wegovy to see if I notice any improvement. If so, would it be safe to assume I have a list batch of tirz? Or, going off what you noted above, have I simply not allowed it to build up enough in my system? Wouldn’t I feel /something/ at 7.5mg?

I also have a kit of 15mg tirz that I panic-ordered from HT when X shut down. Haven’t used any of those vials yet.

Thank you for your insight and encouragement. I acquired the 5mg kit on 3/13. It was my first and only order.

Before exploring peptides, I used prescription Ozempic and wegovy, with which my weight loss eventually stalled— for almost 3 months, I think. I’m kicking myself for not charting the scale and my dosing regimen. I still felt the other benefits— reduced appetite, no food noise, no desire to impulse shop, disinterested in alcohol, but the weight loss stopped.

where was also a 5mg kit of semaglutide in that X order that I accidentally over-dosed at 2.5 (mixing up the boxes and thinking it was tirz) and all it did was make my skin SUUUUPER sensitive (it felt like having goose bumps all the time. I never got up to taking the highest dose of wegovy in one injection— I’d inject the pen into a sterile vial and split one 2.4 pen into two doses, 3.5 days apart— so 2.5mg of sema would be extremely high for me.

It’s almost like I’m on nothing, now that I cut out name brand wegovy. Only thing that might still be happening is delayed gastric emptying. Today I took a 1.85 booster of wegovy to see if I notice any improvement. If so, would it be safe to assume I have a list batch of tirz? Or, going off what you noted above, have I simply not allowed it to build up enough in my system? Wouldn’t I feel /something/ at 7.5mg?

I also have a kit of 15mg tirz that I panic-ordered from HT when X shut down. Haven’t used any of those vials yet.
Sorry for the redundancy. For some reason, I didn’t think was replying to the same person 🤦🏼‍♀️
NOOB 🙄

So you haven't been on Tirz that long (1.5 mos) and sema for longer (pharma + research 3mos). Since you're not feeling any tirz effects and sema has not been working, consider taking a break glps1s to reset or clear the current glp1s from your system. Maybe a week to two. Then restart with tirz at say 2.5mg tirz and log the doses and dates with half life plotter or simple excel spreadsheet. See how you feel and if you want based on feel, stack in sema between tirz doses at some point or dose a day early with tirz when you feel food noise coming back. Titrate up slowly, I would follow the recommended titration schedule as closely as possible (e.g., 3 weeks to a month before you increase dosage or longer is you can). Give it time, be patient. Don't solely rely on scale results, focus on how you feel and food noise which you mentioned. Weight loss will come.

You may have other variables to consider also like diet and other meds. For me, I am 50yo, been obese most of my life and truthfully, I'm metabolically fucked up. So it will take time and more than just peptides. I aspire to eat a carnivore diet, but I do eat veggies and limited carbs, more keto like but i don't log macros or carbs. I also started trt in December so that has slowed my weight loss, resulted in some muscle gain and initially water retention.
I look at the this as a slow, methodical journey to become more healthy and feel better.

An update on my order from Cora.

I got my order last week and my husband and I tried it on Sunday.

We are both feeling the effects to the max. To be fair, we were both due for an increase. He went from 2.5 to 5 and I moved from 8 (sometimes 8.5) to 10. I might step back down a little next injection cause I can’t get anything in me and I know I need to be eating something.

We’ll see how the next dose goes and I’ll update when we get into a new vial.

This price is expensive .
I have cheaper price ,mini order quantity:1 box
Cheaper? That's all you got?
The suspense is killing me. I'll hold my breathe and wait until you post the actual prices & source of these cheaper products.

tirzepatide(10vials/box)
5mg usd110/box
10mg usd220/box
15mg usd330/box
20mg usd440/box,
30mg usd680/box
1-5boxes are same shipping cost USD 45.
Not so sure about your "cheaper" claim on the 30mg product. Seems I will have to buy from the other seller offering 30mg for $120 less per unit than your best price.
Since I'm ordering at least 5 units, I will be saving a lot of money. Many thanks @evaglp for saving me lots of money. Placing huge order now.

please check my signature ,you will know more details
Maybe you should check your signature because I don't see a signature in your comments, or your account. And, you never posted the source contact of your prices. I do see you commented on another user's post stating you agree with a glp1 user's reconstitution ratio of tirzepatide to bac. All this leads me to believe you are regular glp1 user like myself.
So who are you @eveglp? You're so mysterious and alluring. Do tell. Again, the suspense builds...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240508_040749_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240508_040749_Chrome.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 89
Hi there. Wondering how you your research subjects did on XCE tirz. I’m have 5mg vials, ordered in the beginning of March, and my test subject doesn’t seem to be reacting much to it. They report more interest in food, less appetite suppression, more interest in alcohol, more impulse shopping (reduced to nearly zero while using wegovy). I administered a 7.5 dose at the beginning of the week after 3 weeks or so of trying 2.5 and 5 with little to no benefits.
I did great on X TZ.

I'm a little late to seeing this but I have 5mg from XCE as well I've been taking since March 31. Was yours from the US "warehouse"? The first time I took it I definitely felt effects for the first 1-2 weeks. But after using two more vials, I felt nothing. I switched to a new supplier and upped my dose from 2.5 to 3.25 and omg it's actually working - because I feel so sick lol.

I'm a little late to seeing this but I have 5mg from XCE as well I've been taking since March 31. Was yours from the US "warehouse"? The first time I took it I definitely felt effects for the first 1-2 weeks. But after using two more vials, I felt nothing. I switched to a new supplier and upped my dose from 2.5 to 3.25 and omg it's actually working - because I feel so sick lol.
Honestly that's a pretty common occurrence on TZ, especially on the lower doses. Even when I was still on Mounjaro pens I had a couple of occasions where one week would have zero "feels" and the next week would kick my ass.

Honestly that's a pretty common occurrence on TZ, especially on the lower doses. Even when I was still on Mounjaro pens I had a couple of occasions where one week would have zero "feels" and the next week would kick my ass.
true and I'm still in the early stages. I plan to finish my X 5s once I get to that dose. I just can't believe how sick i've felt on this new dose! I was not prepared, it was too easy before!!

true and I'm still in the early stages. I plan to finish my X 5s once I get to that dose. I just can't believe how sick i've felt on this new dose! I was not prepared, it was too easy before!!
It can also be a function of what the actual dose is in any given vial or batch of vials. If the X vials you were using had say 4.9mg in each and then the new vials had 5.6mg in each that could impact the intensity of the side-effects too.

Dealing with the variety of side-effects can be a roller coaster sometimes for sure, but I still think it's better than dealing with the side-effects of carrying around extra weight.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back