Tirzepatide

Yes, I've ordered from Henan previously. HT has a history of testing lower in volume of stated amount.
Fiona with Hebei Yalin? If so, her communication is awful, but if you lower your expectations she is tolerable i suppose. I understand she is using a new freight forwarder which may reduce frequency and need to communicate if shipping issues are reduced.
The Hebei companies such as Yalin and Xuono have also tested unfavorably recently, with Tesofensine pills not having any tesofensine. However, their tirzepitide and sema have tested well. Good luck.

Also sorry about all the questions. Last one i swear..

So Fiona sent me an alibaba pay order last night and it says "high quality vegetable glycerin" I know that it cant technically say "tirzepeptide 10 mg lol but with HT she never disguised it as something else? Does this sound like a normal order from Fiona?
Yes, that is normal. My understanding is there are certain products like tirzepitide that can get a seller banned or suspended. For Alibaba sales, the seller will name the product something generic but similar in form such as a cosmetic lypholized substance.

Yes, that is normal. My understanding is there are certain products like tirzepitide that can get a seller banned or suspended. For Alibaba sales, the seller will name the product something generic but similar in form such as a cosmetic lypholized substance.
I have received an international shipment of Reta declared as "WiFi components" 🤷‍♂️
The RA is mystified as well.

Most of the suppliers that accepted Alipay used to put something like "cosmetic peptide" in the Alibaba invoice description, but recently it's been a variety of things from power supplies to skin cream to everything in between.

Has anyone received the product and used it? I have seen several negative reports about this company, I have a purchase coming, I wanted to know if they are still alive and what the experience was like.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangopescolito
Back