Tirzepatide

I still don’t have a tracking number from order placed 4/12/24.
Friend, did you place the order on 13th China time? If yes, I should send you the tracking number in a few days

Hi, I'm Wendy🤝🤝
We are a company specializing in the production of peptides
semaglutide tirzepatide retatrutide cagrilintide and CagriSema We have them all in stock
5mg 10mg 15mg 20mg 30mg We support customization. Attached is the screenshot of our recent delivery and receipt tracking numbers for your reference.🫶🫶🫶
Whatsapp/telegram/signal: +86 173 1647 0195
Email: wendy@qschem-pharma.com

View attachment 241
Are y’all still only accepting wire transfer or crypto? Last time I wanted to order, that was my only options.

Fiona - given what I have been reading I am surprised my experience was so good!
I had one good order with Fiona and one not so good. The not so good part was due her poor communications. When I asked the status of the delayed package, her responses were vague and evasive. Partly due to language barrier. However, it became apparent she didn't really know the cause of the delay and at some point didn't care. She was nice to deal with up until that last order.
Now I tell CN sellers to be upfront about delays and the cause of delay, regardless of the reason.

Are y’all still only accepting wire transfer or crypto? Last time I wanted to order, that was my only options.
My friend, I apologize for just seeing your message.
We usually support
Alibaba (supports credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, bank transfers)
Bitcoin and USDT (if you choose to pay in Bitcoin, I will give a 5$ discount).
Which payment method do you prefer?

I had a great experience with Fiona she says she from Zhaobo Biotechnology Co.,Ltd. And I've had people from a Facebook group try her products and say it was the best Triz that there RS has ever tried. Mine product two boxes of Triz show arrives next Tuesday via Usps the price was also amazing! so I'll let everyone know how it works but the other group I'm in on Facebook 5 people have used Fiona and said it's excellent so I'm excited for my RS to try it

I had a great experience with Fiona she says she from Zhaobo Biotechnology Co.,Ltd. And I've had people from a Facebook group try her products and say it was the best Triz that there RS has ever tried. Mine product two boxes of Triz show arrives next Tuesday via Usps the price was also amazing! so I'll let everyone know how it works but the other group I'm in on Facebook 5 people have used Fiona and said it's excellent so I'm excited for my RS to try it
Could you plzs give me info for ordering and with whom I should order from

You can trust me
Its not about trust. There are some rules here:

I guess you are new on the market as seller

It's confusing. It seems as though they are different sales companies that sell products from the same peptide manufacturer, Hebei. If you pay with Alibaba the sale will be issued from the same Alibaba company account for both Fiona and Lucy. The Company axxount name on Alibaba is Hebei Xunou New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
that company name doesnt come up on alibaba though. Did they delete it?

Its not about trust. There are some rules here:

I guess you are new on the market as seller
Having anyone, and I mean ANYONE, be it a salesperson, doctor, politician, or a close family member say the words "you can trust me" makes me trust them way way less.

Don't think so. Here is their Alibaba store link:

Fyi, I no longer purchase from Xunou due to a few unfavorable tests and them no willing fully to back up their product.
Have you ever ordered from HT? I have HT on the way (not shipped yet) but i was looking into ordering from fiona too. Now im not so sure

Have you ever ordered from HT? I have HT on the way (not shipped yet) but i was looking into ordering from fiona too. Now im not so sure
Yes, I've ordered from Henan previously. HT has a history of testing lower in volume of stated amount.
Fiona with Hebei Yalin? If so, her communication is awful, but if you lower your expectations she is tolerable i suppose. I understand she is using a new freight forwarder which may reduce frequency and need to communicate if shipping issues are reduced.
The Hebei companies such as Yalin and Xuono have also tested unfavorably recently, with Tesofensine pills not having any tesofensine. However, their tirzepitide and sema have tested well. Good luck.

Yes, I've ordered from Henan previously. HT has a history of testing lower in volume of stated amount.
Fiona with Hebei Yalin? If so, her communication is awful, but if you lower your expectations she is tolerable i suppose. I understand she is using a new freight forwarder which may reduce frequency and need to communicate if shipping issues are reduced.
The Hebei companies such as Yalin and Xuono have also tested unfavorably recently, with Tesofensine pills not having any tesofensine. However, their tirzepitide and sema have tested well.

So Fiona sent me an alibaba pay order last night and it says "high quality vegetable glycerin" I know that it cant technically say "tirzepeptide 10 mg lol but with HT she never disguised it as something else? Does this sound like a normal order from Fiona?

Back