Tirzepatide

There are labels with writing on the boxes. One white box with white tops labeled T15, which I am certain is the Tirzepitide 15mg kit. The other two products I ordered is HCG and HGH. The label writing on those two plastic boxes don't resemble the names of the product. I sent a picture to Fiona along with my question.
My inquiry is legit and common with QSC and XCE orders because they don't label their products at all. Just want clear direction from Fiona before using any of the vials.
Since this post have you had success with Yalin and Fiona? I’m reaching out now.

Since this post have you had success with Yalin and Fiona? I’m reaching out now.
With Fiona, no. I placed one more order with Fiona after the above incident and that order never arrived. She shipped the order with a UPS airwaybill using a freight forwarder. She kept telling me it was OK and it cleared customs but tracking info didn't support those claims. I became weary of waiting and frustrated with her communications. So, I requested a refund with Alibaba and it was processed.
I have heard great comments about Lucy with Yalin.

With Fiona, no. I placed one more order with Fiona after the above incident and that order never arrived. She shipped the order with a UPS airwaybill using a freight forwarder. She kept telling me it was OK and it cleared customs but tracking info didn't support those claims. I became weary of waiting and frustrated with her communications. So, I requested a refund with Alibaba and it was processed.
I have heard great comments about Lucy with Yalin.
Do you have Lucy’s WhatsApp?

Lucy laughed at whne I told her I ordered from Fiona. We aren’t from the same company. But it is Yalin? Because she said Heibei
It's confusing. It seems as though they are different sales companies that sell products from the same peptide manufacturer, Hebei. If you pay with Alibaba the sale will be issued from the same Alibaba company account for both Fiona and Lucy. The Company axxount name on Alibaba is Hebei Xunou New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.

It
It's confusing. It seems as though they are different sales companies that sell products from the same peptide manufacturer, Hebei. If you pay with Alibaba the sale will be issued from the same Alibaba company account for both Fiona and Lucy. The Company axxount name on Alibaba is Hebei Xunou New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
It is confusing. But at least we are all in agreement about quality. I finally paid for my order with Fiona who I believe is with Yalin. lol. I’ll keep y’all abreast to status.

I paid last Saturday and I just looked on Alibaba and it says
Handan Yimei Import And Export Co., Ltd. Shijiazhuang Branch.
She says her name is Fiona and I got her WhatsApp contact from a different forum.
I hope I didn’t get scammed.

She says her name is Fiona and I got her WhatsApp contact from a different forum.
If needed, you can file a dispute with Alibaba to get your money back. That is not an option had you paid by crypto or bank transfer direct to the seller. Get the tracking number when available and be patient.

Why do you think u got "scammed "?

Why do you think u got "scammed "?
I hope I didn’t. But noticed the name is different in Alibaba than another member posted for Yalin.
Fiona had said it would get here in 7-14 days.
This was last night:
“We have delivered the goods from the warehouse to the freight company. Due to the strict inspection in the United States, we need to test whether the route is safe before delivery. I need to be responsible for you and your goods. I hope you understand.”

Is “route testing” a new normal in their shipping?

After XCE i think route testing has become a new normal to try to get packages to US without seizure. So far as name in Alibaba also think this is done to evade scrutiny and wouldn't worry about that. Have a recent order from another vendor that had to be re-shipped just to try to get it out of China.

I hope I didn’t. But noticed the name is different in Alibaba than another member posted for Yalin.
Fiona had said it would get here in 7-14 days.
This was last night:
“We have delivered the goods from the warehouse to the freight company. Due to the strict inspection in the United States, we need to test whether the route is safe before delivery. I need to be responsible for you and your goods. I hope you understand.”

Is “route testing” a new normal in their shipping?
Some of these sellers use other companies Alibaba accounts for orders, could only speculate why, such as account was suspended or they have a limit on cc/paypal transactions.
That quoted sentence above sounds like the Fiona I used, clearly she uses a translator. Communicating with her was very frustrating. Best of luck.

After XCE i think route testing has become a new normal to try to get packages to US without seizure. So far as name in Alibaba also think this is done to evade scrutiny and wouldn't worry about that. Have a recent order from another vendor that had to be re-shipped just to try to get it out of China.
Agree. Another reason to avoid express shippers like UPS, DHL and FedEx, which has lower international volume and IMO receive more US customs scrutiny.

Back