Tirzepatide

Tengmao. I don’t really know how to read these
As for the line chart, it was tested by a body care company like me. It tested our company's Tirzepatide product with two other well-known samples to compare the sustained effect of Tirzepatide. You can see that our company's product has the best effect. Strong.

hello Wendy. I ordered from you on Jan 30,,,,, still waiting on my product... shows when tracking waiting for label to be created at Los Angeles .. this has been the whole time what I. have seen... I hope the product will still be good !!! had no idea I would still be waiting for it to arrive and also spent like 550.00 .... fingers crossed
Hello Dear friend,I saw the message you sent me separately.,The freight forwarder's previous reply to us was that the same batch of goods as yours should have been inspected by the customs, and a batch of goods was released and is waiting for transportation, but We judge that most of the goods should have been intercepted by customs.

Your email said that you want the bank to refund the money.
Do you plan to apply for a refund or do you want us to ship it again?

Our company has decided to re-ship the goods.
Please send me an email or WhatsApp: +86 173 1647 0195
You need to tell me your decision. If you accept re-shipping, you will need to give me a new shipping address information. Thank you.🤝🤝

Got a price from Yalin for 270 Box 15 MG Tirz and 170 a box for 10 MG Sema. Free shipping and discounts available for multiple boxes.
She sent a catalog for her company and it looks legit, nice very professionally made document with many peptides and other items. Thinking about trying them out.
Which number did you message?

Did they go out of business? I ordered a month ago and it came and was good. I wanted to earn more but they no longer answer the messages?
Apparently they got shut down as of yesterday. No one can purchase on the website anymore. They were bound to be caught since people kept spreading information on social media.

Hi, I'm Wendy🤝🤝
We are a company specializing in the production of peptides
semaglutide tirzepatide retatrutide cagrilintide and CagriSema We have them all in stock
5mg 10mg 15mg 20mg 30mg We support customization. Attached is the screenshot of our recent delivery and receipt tracking numbers for your reference.🫶🫶🫶
Whatsapp/telegram/signal: +86 173 1647 0195
Email: wendy@qschem-pharma.com

1-1.jpg

I never pulled the trigger on Yalin but we are getting ready to test a bunch of their products elsewhere. Won't be able to give specific's but can tell you yay or nay as whole.
Cool. Thanks so much. I have ordered and it should deliver tomorrow or Wednesday according to tracking, so was just curious.

Our transportation time is basically 7-13 days to receive the goods

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangopescolito
Back