Tirzepatide

Ok. Please keep us updated. I’m looking to order again and looking for a new supplier. Thanks for your help.

I'm down also
I would be interested in testing Yalin's product once I receive it. I still don't have a tracking number so not sure when I'll receive it. But, likely it's already been shipped, and I didn't specify who I was from which forum, so mine should representative of typical product.

Anyone wanna divide the cost, share the results?

I would be interested in testing Yalin's product once I receive it. I still don't have a tracking number so not sure when I'll receive it. But, likely it's already been shipped, and I didn't specify who I was from which forum, so mine should representative of typical product.

Anyone wanna divide the cost, share the results?
I think so far we have 3, You me and christy0110 are interested in that.

Fyi, I ordered three different products from Yalin via @fiona on Whatsapp. Received products, but now Fiona does not respond to whatsapp messages to identify each product in the package (i.e., which cap color vials are each product). There are small labels on the kits with illegible and undecipherable writing. Waiting 2 days now for a response, WhatsApp messages unread. Buyer beware of Yalin and @fiona.

Last edited:
Fyi, I ordered three different products from Yalin via @fiona on Whatsapp. Received products, but now Fiona does not respond to whatsapp messages to identify each product in the package (i.e., which cap color vials are each product). There are small labels on the kits with illegible and undecipherable writing. Waiting 2 days now for a response, WhatsApp messages unread. Buyer beware of Yalin and @fiona.
That does not make me warm and fuzzy. They were the cheapest for tirz I could find, but the next cheapest was only about $50 more, and had a larger customer base (I think).

That does not make me warm and fuzzy. They were the cheapest for tirz I could find, but the next cheapest was only about $50 more, and had a larger customer base (I think).
Yalin is definitely the least expensive tirzepitide I've found offered. Looking back, I should have ordered only one product.
However, other vendors who don't label their products respond in a timely manner identifying the kits received. It's not urgent, but rather annoying.

Last edited:
Yalin is definitely the least expensive tirzepitide I've found offered. Looking back, I should have ordered only one product.
However, other vendors who don't label their products respond in a timely manner identifying the kits received. It's not urgent, but rather annoying.
China is pretty much shut down Feb 9th through Feb 17th for their New Years holiday.. I have also sent her a few messages. I work in logistics so I can vouch that most of China is not responding to anything

China is pretty much shut down Feb 9th through Feb 17th for their New Years holiday.. I have also sent her a few messages. I work in logistics so I can vouch that most of China is not responding to anything
I understand. Fiona replied to my initial message on Monday but didn't clarify the products. My other Chinese vendors communicate during the holiday, but don't ship until it is over. Will wait patiently...

I understand. Fiona replied to my initial message on Monday but didn't clarify the products. My other Chinese vendors communicate during the holiday, but don't ship until it is over. Will wait patiently...
My Tirz came in a white box with a T written on the top. All red caps.. I have 4 boxes of Tirz, Sema and Reta due to deliver on Friday.
Is there nothing written on the outside of the boxes?

My Tirz came in a white box with a T written on the top. All red caps.. I have 4 boxes of Tirz, Sema and Reta due to deliver on Friday.
Is there nothing written on the outside of the boxes?
There are labels with writing on the boxes. One white box with white tops labeled T15, which I am certain is the Tirzepitide 15mg kit. The other two products I ordered is HCG and HGH. The label writing on those two plastic boxes don't resemble the names of the product. I sent a picture to Fiona along with my question.
My inquiry is legit and common with QSC and XCE orders because they don't label their products at all. Just want clear direction from Fiona before using any of the vials.

There are labels with writing on the boxes. One white box with white tops labeled T15, which I am certain is the Tirzepitide 15mg kit. The other two products I ordered is HCG and HGH. The label writing on those two plastic boxes don't resemble the names of the product. I sent a picture to Fiona along with my question.
My inquiry is legit and common with QSC and XCE orders because they don't label their products at all. Just want clear direction from Fiona before using any of the vials.
How much was the HGH?

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back