Tirzepatide

Literally asked for email
I don’t think he means Christy’s email address. I think he’s looking for Wendy’s email address. :)
Hello, do you have an email address I could contact Christy through.

Seems pretty clear to me

Literally asked for email

Hello, do you have an email address I could contact Christy through.

Seems pretty clear to me
I think he just got confused with the names. There’s a lot of female names floating on this forum (vendors). It’s easy to get confused. He could’ve replied to Christy herself and asked for her email if that’s what he wanted. 🤷🏽‍♀️
IDK. That’s how I see it. :)

So Yalin and ECHEMI are the same supplier, right?
My understanding (and if I’m wrong someone please correct me) is that Echemi is like a “EBay” for these kind of products. There are many vendors/suppliers listed on that website. Yalin might be listed on Echemi as well as many other vendors.

My understanding (and if I’m wrong someone please correct me) is that Echemi is like a “EBay” for these kind of products. There are many vendors/suppliers listed on that website. Yalin might be listed on Echemi as well as many other vendors.
Oh interesting. Thanks for reply.

So Yalin and ECHEMI are the same supplier, right?
My understanding is that ECHEMI.com is an online marketplace connecting buyers (mainly businesses) with sellers.
That's my understanding as well. Echemi is like eBay, Alibaba and to an extent Amazon where different sellers hawk their goods.

You can contact her on what'sapp at +86 173 1647 0195 I placed an order on March 27 with her. Just waiting for it to arrive and I'll be trying it out
Did you receive a tracking number or notice of shipping?

Did you receive a tracking number or notice of shipping?
Yes, I paid at 12am-ish 3/26 and had a tracking number later that day. Just waiting for it to hit usps
1000009427.jpg

I just ordered through Cora. She was very kind and helpful. She let me know that due to order volume it may be about 10 days before the order ships. I paid via Bitcoin, which was a first for me. Not sure how long other payment methods might take to go through, but I was able to confirm receipt of payment after a few hours. I’ll let people know when I get my order and how the quality seems.

FWIW, 90%+ of the Chinese reps don't use email and rely entirely on WhatsApp, etc. for communication.
Thanks, my email actually came back undelivered. I tried her on whatsapp.
I’m interested in testing and will go in with you all as well. Not sure how all that works, but I will help pay for testing. I haven’t ordered yet, but I’m leaning towards Yalin as well.
I am interested in joining in on testing a batch or two. Let me know how to do this.

Back