Tirzepatide

There are labels with writing on the boxes. One white box with white tops labeled T15, which I am certain is the Tirzepitide 15mg kit. The other two products I ordered is HCG and HGH. The label writing on those two plastic boxes don't resemble the names of the product. I sent a picture to Fiona along with my question.
My inquiry is legit and common with QSC and XCE orders because they don't label their products at all. Just want clear direction from Fiona before using any of the vials.
Fiona responded today to my inquiry this past Monday. She apologized and as @christy0110 said it was due to New Year. She is to confirm tomorrow about the identity of the products.

Can I ask how it works? How to order? I sent them a message though but was just curious if anyone can share how to purchase? LOL I feel silly even asking.
I was new once to this also, so everyone has to start somewhere and may need a a little help. Send them a message on WhatsApp with what peptide you are interested in. They’ll send you pricing. You’ll let them know qty and what you want with your name and address and then they will send you a payment request. Most support Alibaba for credit card. Then you’ll receive product in a 2-3 weeks. just message them with what you want and what their payment terms are and they will send you all the info you need. At this point I’m trying to decide if I should use Wendy or Fiona. I’ve never ordered with either before but have ordered with 2 other China suppliers with no issues at all, but of course they are more expensive.

I am going to try Yalin (Fiona) they gave me a much better price. The money saved can go to testing as there are a few of interested in having it done.

I am going to try Yalin (Fiona) they gave me a much better price. The money saved can go to testing as there are a few of interested in having it done.
I’m interested in testing and will go in with you all as well. Not sure how all that works, but I will help pay for testing. I haven’t ordered yet, but I’m leaning towards Yalin as well.

I’m interested in testing and will go in with you all as well. Not sure how all that works, but I will help pay for testing. I haven’t ordered yet, but I’m leaning towards Yalin as well.
I setup a second thread for getting group testing arranged.

I have received two orders from Wendy. It works like Mounjaro for me.
Dear friend, thank you for your support🫶🫶, I will apply for a discount on your next order, if there is any need please feel free to contact, My Whatsapp: +86 173 1647 0195

Fiona responded today to my inquiry this past Monday. She apologized and as @christy0110 said it was due to New Year. She is to confirm tomorrow about the identity of the products.
Hello dear friend

I'm Wendy

We mainly develop companies that produce peptides.

tirzepatide is our key product

If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact me at my WhatsApp: +86 173 1647 0195
We will send a special transport line to ensure the safe transport and customs clearance of the goods.

If the shipment is stopped by customs, we will resend the shipment
If you need more quantity, we can communicate the price again.

@fiona is back to work and clarified my order. She messaged me last night. All good on my end. Sounds like she is open to take orders now.
Heard from Amers with Henan as well. China appears to be ramping up after the holiday.

Has anyone used :
mail
Nantong Guangyuan Chemical Co. Ltd
mail
annie@guyunchem.com
mail
86--13912240791

I have used XCE but wanted to see if I could get my Triz cheaper. It is, but was wondering about quality,etc... Thanks in advance

Dear friend, thank you for your support🫶🫶, I will apply for a discount on your next order, if there is any need please feel free to contact, My Whatsapp: +86 173 1647 0195
hello Wendy. I ordered from you on Jan 30,,,,, still waiting on my product... shows when tracking waiting for label to be created at Los Angeles .. this has been the whole time what I. have seen... I hope the product will still be good !!! had no idea I would still be waiting for it to arrive and also spent like 550.00 .... fingers crossed

hello Wendy. I ordered from you on Jan 30,,,,, still waiting on my product... shows when tracking waiting for label to be created at Los Angeles .. this has been the whole time what I. have seen... I hope the product will still be good !!! had no idea I would still be waiting for it to arrive and also spent like 550.00 .... fingers crossed
well that's really not helping me with the issue... like I said my meds were ordered jan 30 and don't have a clue how long they stay good and not contaminated etc etc,,,, I won't be ordering again if I have to wait like 2-3 weeks minimum to receive the goods

The first one looks like it high quality stuff over 10MG and purity >99% on what i would imagine was a 10 MG vial. it's from July but at least they should be able to keep that quality. Thanks Christy you rock!

好吧,这确实对我解决这个问题没有帮助...就像我说我的药物是 1 月 30 日订购的,不知道它们能保持良好状态且不受污染多久等等,,,,如果我不会再次订购我必须等待至少 2-3 周才能收到货物
My friend, what is your WhatsApp? Or you contact me, because China has just finished the Chinese New Year holiday, there is a delay in the shipment of goods, this is not a problem, I will help you to answer your questions, look forward to your contact!

well that's really not helping me with the issue... like I said my meds were ordered jan 30 and don't have a clue how long they stay good and not contaminated etc etc,,,, I won't be ordering again if I have to wait like 2-3 weeks minimum to receive the goods
微信截图_20240220171051.jpg
I didn't find your information, please contact me individually, thank you~

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back