Too Much Skin - Send Help!

What Skin Care - Muscle Restoring Peptides Have You Used?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dionysos

Reaction score

TOO MUCH SKIN!​

tellysavalas.png

And It ISN'T because I shave my head!​

Successful GLP1 therapy has me within 13 pounds of "Normal Weight"
There is nothing "normal" about the excess skin at my waist and on my thighs though. The "crepe-y" look on my forearms has got to go as well!​

I've learned a little about GLP-1 peptides but I know nothing about skin care injectables.

Are there members here who have researched injectable skin care peptides?
And perhaps the various tissue-repairing, muscle-enhancing peptides as well?

Take the poll! Let everyone know how you stay young-looking.
And don't give me that "picture in the attic" excuse, I've already tried that.

Speak up! We need help from the knowlegable among us :-)
If your peptide of choice isn't on the list please mention it in your post below the poll.

Last edited:
I hope there are some good responses here. I am just beginning and have about 130 pounds to lose. I am hoping to stay ahead of it by taking lots of collagen. I am also about to start on the glow protocol. I also am working out 2 times a day for 30 minutes.

TOO MUCH SKIN!​

View attachment 1358

And It ISN'T because I shave my head!​

Successful GLP1 therapy has me within 13 pounds of "Normal Weight"​

There is nothing "normal" about the excess skin at my waist and on my thighs though.​

The "crepe-y" look on my forearms has got to go as well!​

I've learned a little about GLP-1 peptides but I know nothing about skin care injectables.

Are there members here who have researched injectable skin care peptides?
And perhaps the various tissue-repairing, muscle-enhancing peptides as well?

Take the poll! Let everyone know how you stay young-looking.
And don't give me that "picture in the attic" excuse, I've already tried that.

Speak up! We need help from the knowlegable among us :-)
If your peptide of choice isn't on the list please mention it in your post below the poll.
I don't have the excess skin issues that many have, but started GHK-Cu, BPC-157, and TB500 last week to perhaps make some improvements. Way too early to tell if those things are helping yet. I'm hearing 8-12 weeks before noticing changes. Like you, I welcome anyone's experiences shared here.

I do the GLOW protocol that Anela put all over Reddit, Peppy’s and some Discord channels. It’s Ghk-cu 50 mg, BPC-157 10 mg and TB-500 10mg mixed together with 3 ml of bac water. I’m on my second vial of 10 units a day x5 days weekly (month on, month off to avoid copper build up) so only about a total of 6 weeks. Nothing to report yet but hopefully it can help with massive hair loss, if not skin laxity.

I also did one month of Ipamorelin and Sermorelin. That I’m going to repurchase and do more rounds because it helped my sleep significantly. I only bought one vial each to try and loved the sleep benefits. I didn’t notice much else but that’s only about 4 weeks worth so it was too soon to see other benefits probably. I need to find kits next.

I do the GLOW protocol that Anela put all over Reddit, Peppy’s and some Discord channels. It’s Ghk-cu 50 mg, BPC-157 10 mg and TB-500 10mg mixed together with 3 ml of bac water. I’m on my second vial of 10 units a day x5 days weekly (month on, month off to avoid copper build up) so only about a total of 6 weeks. Nothing to report yet but hopefully it can help with massive hair loss, if not skin laxity.

I also did one month of Ipamorelin and Sermorelin. That I’m going to repurchase and do more rounds because it helped my sleep significantly. I only bought one vial each to try and loved the sleep benefits. I didn’t notice much else but that’s only about 4 weeks worth so it was too soon to see other benefits probably. I need to find kits next.
I've been reading about that glow protocol - do you buy each of the vials separately or does it come together? I saw one that has all three lyophilized together but the mgs are lower on the ghk-cu, 35 not 50, and the Tb-500 is 5 not 10mg. If you buy all three separately, do you reconstitute each separately with 1ml of BAC and once reconstituted, do you draw them up and move them all into a fourth sterile vial for the combo? And are you taking a zinc pill too on the month on?

Last edited:

Anelas protocol has just GHK-cu and bp157. I wrote to her asking what the dosage is when adding Tb500 and awaiting that reply

I've been reading about that glow protocol - do you buy each of the vials separately or does it come together? I saw one that has all three lyophilized together but the mgs are lower on the ghk-cu, 35 not 50, and the Tb-500 is 5 not 10mg. If you buy all three separately, do you reconstitute each separately with 1ml of BAC and once reconstituted, do you draw them up and move them all into a fourth sterile vial for the combo? And are you taking a zinc pill too on the month on?
My first vial, I bought the pre-mix one to try from Polaris and liked it fine, just expensive. Then I bought a kit of each peptide and mixed for this second vial. I put 1.5 ml each of bac into the BPC-157 and the TB-500 then put those each into the Ghk-cu after I gave them both a few mins to dissolve and settle any bubbles. I then leave the mix in the GHK-cu vial. Easy peasy, took about 5 mins.

I don’t take a separate zinc but I take a daily vitamin that includes it as well as a hair supplement that also has some extra zinc.

Anelas protocol has just GHK-cu and bp157. I wrote to her asking what the dosage is when adding Tb500 and awaiting that reply
You may be right, it’s been like 3 months since I did the research. I think I may have added the TB-500 after reading that it is sometimes added to the protocol and can help with hair loss. I have had significant hair loss since I started with a glp-1 so it’s worth a shot.

from what I heard skin is just not gonna shrink up drastically and the only solution is getting the removal surgery if you have a ton of it. i expect to have a bunch when I'm done sadly, but hey if you find something that works well please post! Just nothing is going to help dropping like 100 lbs quickly :(

My first vial, I bought the pre-mix one to try from Polaris and liked it fine, just expensive. Then I bought a kit of each peptide and mixed for this second vial. I put 1.5 ml each of bac into the BPC-157 and the TB-500 then put those each into the Ghk-cu after I gave them both a few mins to dissolve and settle any bubbles. I then leave the mix in the GHK-cu vial. Easy peasy, took about 5 mins.

I don’t take a separate zinc but I take a daily vitamin that includes it as well as a hair supplement that also has some extra zinc.
Thanks for this! I saw the blend on Polaris. Do you do what she suggests, using the same syringe/needle and injecting in a cluster in the same area? Or one injection? Do you use a massage gun? I don't even know why that is! How much do you inject? And it's one month on and one month off or did I see you skip weekends of the on month?

from what I heard skin is just not gonna shrink up drastically and the only solution is getting the removal surgery if you have a ton of it. i expect to have a bunch when I'm done sadly, but hey if you find something that works well please post! Just nothing is going to help dropping like 100 lbs quickly :(
Truthfully mine is not so very bad - I’ve lost 64 pounds slowly. Mostly it is just that I’ve become vain and succumbed to the pull of the peptide self-improvement jones😬
Not that there is anything wrong with that!

I do tesa/ipa once a week subq (.this i take for belly fat tho)..glow protocol ( which is my all time fave..my skin is amazing on my face)...I have started microneedling for my turkey neck I have developed from weight loss.
Other than those all I know is people swear by intermittent fasting for loose skin. I haven't tried it..not by a schedule anyway. I figure that hell I do it unintentionally all day everyday ( getting busy and forget to eat) and I still have loose skin.

I do tesa/ipa once a week subq (.this i take for belly fat tho)..glow protocol ( which is my all time fave..my skin is amazing on my face)...I have started microneedling for my turkey neck I have developed from weight loss.
Other than those all I know is people swear by intermittent fasting for loose skin. I haven't tried it..not by a schedule anyway. I figure that hell I do it unintentionally all day everyday ( getting busy and forget to eat) and I still have loose skin.
Thanks Gwen, that’s very helpful information.

The tesamorelin/ipamorelin combination is making a meaningful reduction In belly fat? Is there a link to further info about that?

Can you tell me more about Glow? I purchased an equal parts blend of BPC-157 and TB-500; do you know the ratio of GHK-Cu that should be added?

Oh My Gosh “microneedling”! Yet another rabbithole beckons…

I use the Glow protocol too, like you for my face. How’s the micro needling on your neck going? What products are you using? My neck also from weight loss is my most self-conscious appearance issue. I drench it in retinol and natural oils. I recently picked up a couple of topical GHK-Cu I plan to use in addition to Snap 8 that I’ve ordered. Been looking at threads but I need to do major research.

I use the Glow protocol too, like you for my face. How’s the micro needling on your neck going? What products are you using? My neck also from weight loss is my most self-conscious appearance issue. I drench it in retinol and natural oils. I recently picked up a couple of topical GHK-Cu I plan to use in addition to Snap 8 that I’ve ordered. Been looking at threads but I need to do major research.
So much to deal with!! Obviously I am going to have to start the GLOW Protocol! Are you doing it subq or topically? And Snap 8, are you using it subq or topically? Thank you!

Ooh, I will be starting Glow protocol soon! How's the microneedling going for the neck...I need to work on mine as well. Weight loss has been great, but the neck is not very flattering nowadays!

So much to deal with!! Obviously I am going to have to start the GLOW Protocol! Are you doing it subq or topically? And Snap 8, are you using it subq or topically? Thank you!
The Glow is subq. I use the GHK-Cu, BCP and TB4 version. But I recently got some of the topical copper but am waiting on my Snap 8 order. I’ll probably make a topical serum with them and hyaluronic acid.

The Glow is subq. I use the GHK-Cu, BCP and TB4 version. But I recently got some of the topical copper but am waiting on my Snap 8 order. I’ll probably make a topical serum with them and hyaluronic acid.
Do you make your own glow or buy it as a lyophilized blend? And tb-400 not tb500?

Back