Vendors without Prices

Dee X

Registered
Reaction score
There are a few vendors not posting prices, which is basically treated as spam by many of us probably (I know I just ignore those).

Can we make it a rule to post prices?

Ex:

How about a rule where they...

1. Use a fake profile pic.
2. Use a fake name.
3. Use fake whatsapp chat screenshots exclaiming how great they are.

Wait. What?

How about a rule where they...

1. Use a fake profile pic.
2. Use a fake name.
3. Use fake whatsapp chat screenshots exclaiming how great they are.

Wait. What?
Yeah, it's now second nature for them to call us all honey, until my wife finds that out...

There are a few vendors not posting prices, which is basically treated as spam by many of us probably (I know I just ignore those).

Can we make it a rule to post prices?

Ex:

Has anyone ordered from either of these places?

Has anyone ordered from either of these places?
Yup, dropped a 1350$ order with them a couple of days ago, about to be shipped.

Very good customer service so far, price is not right on everything, but they have good selection of everything.

Edit: forgot to put the name of the vendor 😂 QYC

Very good customer service so far, price is not right on everything, but they have good selection of everything.

Thank you! I’ve been considering them as well. She is a little excessive with the “honey” and “dear” but my girlfriend doesn’t use pet names so I take it where I can get it. 😂🤣

Thank you! I’ve been considering them as well. She is a little excessive with the “honey” and “dear” but my girlfriend doesn’t use pet names so I take it where I can get it. 😂🤣
I'll call you sweetie for $5 / reply, sweetie.

Oh yeah can't disagree with that aha, I'm sure the suggested answers they have on WhatsApp is at least containing one kind word 😂

What made you want to actually reach out rather than just go to another vendor who posts prices?

What made you want to actually reach out rather than just go to another vendor who posts prices?
I've made few inquiries around for the price of T and they were the lowest.

The "popular" ones are cheaper than most while the "niche" stuff is actually more expensive and it's usually the other way around. That got me curious and decided to buy for this only reason lol. Yeah I know it's a very stupid way to lose money 😂

Chinese usually don't like publishing prices, which is annoying for most (non-Chinese) people. They want to get in touch with you and once they got your contact they will spam you all the time. Some of them already get it and are publishing the prices, while others need to be "westernized" to understand how important it is for all of us.

I would make it a rule for sure.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toasty
Back