Vendors without Prices

it's about who you like working with and their product line. I like SRY because they have a lot of other stuff. We're already saving 90% over USA prices, thousands. Is it really necessary to save another 100 bucks?
If you have too much money, I'll take it off your hands. 🙂 Write it off as "mothering services"

At this point, there seems to be a handful of vendors, both domestic and cn ship, that post promos here on a regular basis.

To me there is a big benefit to us consolidating our purchases around these vendors, especially in promos where a specific batch is being shipped.

1) it gives us leverage to demand good behavior, fast shipping and responsiveness to any issues.
2) it results in aggressive pricing and offen allowances for 3rd Party testing cost reimbursement.
3) A track record around specific batches quickly gets published - between initial testing, 3rd party testing and group usage, it’s about as confident as you can get.

I’m not going to tell anyone what to do, but I don’t see any benefits - cost, availability, or reliability - buying outside that handful of vendors.

Last edited:
Chinese usually don't like publishing prices, which is annoying for most (non-Chinese) people. They want to get in touch with you and once they got your contact they will spam you all the time. Some of them already get it and are publishing the prices, while others need to be "westernized" to understand how important it is for all of us.

I would make it a rule for sure.
When I discovered the wide world of MesoRx and Tracy way back when, he was pretty much the only one posting any kind of meaningful price list. In my early experience trying out countless Chinese suppliers it became clear that such a price list was the exception and that the rest seemed to prefer pricing on-demand and many expected some degree of haggling/negotiation as well.

This is actually quite common with a lot of Chinese sales reps across countless industries, and I suspect it's based on the same approach as a car salesperson feeling you out to see how much they can charge you.

Many more peptide suppliers are providing prices publicly now, but I've elected not to make it a requirement quite yet. I've been considering making it a requirement (at least for GLP-1's) starting the first of the year, but I'm also weary of scaring off what could turn out to be really good suppliers solely because they lack a price list. Like everything else here, it's a delicate balance.

When I discovered the wide world of MesoRx and Tracy way back when, he was pretty much the only one posting any kind of meaningful price list. In my early experience trying out countless Chinese suppliers it became clear that such a price list was the exception and that the rest seemed to prefer pricing on-demand and many expected some degree of haggling/negotiation as well.

This is actually quite common with a lot of Chinese sales reps across countless industries, and I suspect it's based on the same approach as a car salesperson feeling you out to see how much they can charge you.

Many more peptide suppliers are providing prices publicly now, but I've elected not to make it a requirement quite yet. I've been considering making it a requirement (at least for GLP-1's) starting the first of the year, but I'm also weary of scaring off what could turn out to be really good suppliers solely because they lack a price list. Like everything else here, it's a delicate balance.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Definitely makes sense. I never considered the possibility of haggling with these vendors due to some of them having these pre-posted prices actually.

This is dead on, I agree with you 100% I know I only been on here for a couple days but I want to say you have a wonder forum here and I appreciate all the invaluable information on here, I wish I found this place sooner, would have saved me lots of headaches. 🤙🏽🤙🏽

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glpjon
Back