WARNING - RECENT QSC PURITY FAILS

Not everyone has easy access to the test results, and I might have reconsidered my order if this information had been clearly communicated to me. During our WhatsApp conversation, I specifically asked for the test results, which you never provided. I also inquired whether I would be receiving the 94% purity product, and you assured me that I wouldn’t. This has left me feeling misled.

Your comparison to McDonald's is interesting, but unlike ordering fast food, customers rely on clear communication and transparency when purchasing products like these. It's concerning that you only seem to provide detailed responses when your reputation is at stake in a public forum. If you truly don’t ship low-purity products, how do you justify sending out a product that tests at 94% purity?

Please refer to the attached conversation. It’s clear that what was communicated privately via WhatsApp doesn't align with what you're now stating publicly.

Additionally, it's been eight days, and I still haven’t received a tracking number. Could you please address this?
It's almost impossible for us to have this kind of individual conversations with customers.

My assistants who take care of the whatsapp and emails do the machinery work.
They are not able to answer technical questions, lab tests discussions etc...
I can do that, I can be reached via tracy email or on forums and plateforms as the public rep of QSC.

I no longer process the orders since long time.

I try to keep public communication so that the info reach the maximum without the need to discuss details with customers and keep it simple:

order:
shipping info:
payment method:
here is your tracking:

boom boom ciao

That's why I have an HPLC thread in Meso, where I post all the lab tests of recent batchs, the PDF price list host all most recent janoshik reports, I also post them on Discord when it's alive, we also added a testing section in telegram for this.

It's very easy, customer opens the price list, open the lab test, knows the purity and quantity.

And for good sake, don't get fooled with this purity fashion standards.
A tesamorelin like any other products where it's made, it's at it highest purity, often +99%.
The purpose of using these UGL products, is to get the product required, and use it in a safe way.
Degraded products aren't harmful at all.
There is no difference between using the tesa 10mg when it was 99% and when it degraded to 94%.
Same potency, you will get same results. Higher natural HGH levels, better fat loss, you will become more handsome. Stress over numbers 94-95-99% won't help that ^^

Look at the HGh for example, standard is 96%, not 99%. Same for Oxytocin.

As for tracking, just ask for it, often it's already available

When you have a customer service issue, we have an email for that, when things aren't sorted out with my assistants, I step in: tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn

It's not about having unrealistic expectations; it's about expecting transparency and consistency. If a company claims to operate a certain way, they should communicate that clearly from the start. Customers have a right to know exactly what they are purchasing, and when the information provided doesn’t align with the actual product or previous communication, it’s only natural to raise concerns. The issue here isn’t about expectations being "misaligned with reality"—it’s about being provided with accurate and honest information.
I didn’t say their behavior is good. I said it is not new. What is new is the demands for different behavior, which is not the aligned with the aforementioned reality. People need to vote with their wallets and go elsewhere if they want something to actually change. If there is nowhere else to go, well then, accept the reality or call your prescription into Walgreens. Complaining about it on forums will not be effective, you need to stop buying their products if you actually want something different to happen.

I didn’t say their behavior is good. I said it is not new. What is new is the demands for different behavior, which is not the aligned with the aforementioned reality. People need to vote with their wallets and go elsewhere if they want something to actually change. If there is nowhere else to go, well then, accept the reality or call your prescription into Walgreens. Complaining about it on forums will not be effective, you need to stop buying their products if you actually want something different to happen.
Oh, I see. So the solution is just to quietly accept subpar service or "call my prescription into Walgreens" instead of expecting basic transparency? Got it. While I appreciate your pragmatic advice to simply stop buying, some of us believe that voicing concerns might actually push for better practices. If we all just "accepted reality" without ever complaining, companies would have no incentive to improve, right? But hey, if silence and submission are the new consumer rights, maybe I missed the memo.

Not sure what you mean. I am using them for more than 3 years, since they started on Meso. They had some issues in the beginning, but that was a long time ago.
The constant delays or not receiving shipping info and reports on losing money. Also, Tracey is like the soup natzi in his responses and interactions with customers. If it was the only vendor around then it would make sense to put up with all that, but they are not. I just sit back and read reports. I'm sure their products are great and the ones that actually get delivered are happy.

The constant delays or not receiving shipping info and reports on losing money. Also, Tracey is like the soup natzi in his responses and interactions with customers. If it was the only vendor around then it would make sense to put up with all that, but they are not. I just sit back and read reports. I'm sure their products are great and the ones that actually get delivered are happy.

Attachments

• images (31).jpeg
    images (31).jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 17
Oh, I see. So the solution is just to quietly accept subpar service or "call my prescription into Walgreens" instead of expecting basic transparency? Got it. While I appreciate your pragmatic advice to simply stop buying, some of us believe that voicing concerns might actually push for better practices. If we all just "accepted reality" without ever complaining, companies would have no incentive to improve, right? But hey, if silence and submission are the new consumer rights, maybe I missed the memo.
The solution is to stay at the Waldorf Astoria if the Motel 6 experience isn’t working for you because filling out the complaint card isn’t going to transform the latter into the former. Life is trade-offs. That’s just the deal.

Here is the reality: You’re buying underground meds from unknown overseas vendors. You don’t know the real first name of anyone involved in the transaction. The production situation is completely unregulated and there are no inspections. You’re paying with cash to accounts that would be shut down if the bank was aware of them. There are countless reports of people having a host of issues with this supplier. And yet here you are expecting—demanding—a Waldorf Astoria experience. That is a misalignment of expectations vs reality.

That’s not realistic. Stop giving QSC your business if you don’t like how they do things, which you are well aware of. If you continue to give them your business despite this you have no right to complain.

The solution is to stay at the Waldorf Astoria if the Motel 6 experience isn’t working for you because filling out the complaint card isn’t going to transform the latter into the former. Life is trade-offs. That’s just the deal.

Here is the reality: You’re buying underground meds from unknown overseas vendors. You don’t know the real first name of anyone involved in the transaction. The production situation is completely unregulated and there are no inspections. You’re paying with cash to accounts that would be shut down if the bank was aware of them. There are countless reports of people having a host of issues with this supplier. And yet here you are expecting—demanding—a Waldorf Astoria experience. That is a misalignment of expectations vs reality.

That’s not realistic. Stop giving QSC your business if you don’t like how they do things, which you are well aware of. If you continue to give them your business despite this you have no right to complain.

Ah, of course, the old "Motel 6 vs. Waldorf Astoria" analogy—how could I forget? Because clearly, expecting basic decency from a vendor is equivalent to demanding five-star luxury from a budget motel. Thanks for the reality check.

But here’s the thing: just because we're dealing with underground meds doesn’t mean we should accept being misled or treated poorly. You’re right, I don’t know their real names or whether their operation would pass any inspection, but that’s exactly why clear communication and honesty are even more critical in this space.

So no, I’m not going to just sit back and accept subpar service because it’s the “reality” of this market. Complaining might not turn Motel 6 into the Waldorf, but it sure as hell beats pretending that getting screwed over is just part of the “experience.” If you're okay with being treated like a fool, that’s your choice. But don’t expect the rest of us to lower our standards just because you have.

It's almost impossible for us to have this kind of individual conversations with customers.

My assistants who take care of the whatsapp and emails do the machinery work.
They are not able to answer technical questions, lab tests discussions etc...
I can do that, I can be reached via tracy email or on forums and plateforms as the public rep of QSC.

I no longer process the orders since long time.

I try to keep public communication so that the info reach the maximum without the need to discuss details with customers and keep it simple:

order:
shipping info:
payment method:
here is your tracking:

boom boom ciao

That's why I have an HPLC thread in Meso, where I post all the lab tests of recent batchs, the PDF price list host all most recent janoshik reports, I also post them on Discord when it's alive, we also added a testing section in telegram for this.

It's very easy, customer opens the price list, open the lab test, knows the purity and quantity.

And for good sake, don't get fooled with this purity fashion standards.
A tesamorelin like any other products where it's made, it's at it highest purity, often +99%.
The purpose of using these UGL products, is to get the product required, and use it in a safe way.
Degraded products aren't harmful at all.
There is no difference between using the tesa 10mg when it was 99% and when it degraded to 94%.
Same potency, you will get same results. Higher natural HGH levels, better fat loss, you will become more handsome. Stress over numbers 94-95-99% won't help that ^^

Look at the HGh for example, standard is 96%, not 99%. Same for Oxytocin.

As for tracking, just ask for it, often it's already available

When you have a customer service issue, we have an email for that, when things aren't sorted out with my assistants, I step in: tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn
Hi What is "HPLC thread in Meso" and where can i find it ?. Link would be good . Discord I find problematic .

Its good QSC publish results even when they are not perfect (it shows that their test results can be trusted), I respect QSC for that a lot, and the advice from Tracy to not buy if you don't like the products test is fair enough. However every vendor should aim to deliver the best possible product quality, and simply telling people "it's not mcdonalds" when some batch is not perfect, is not exactly the best attitude we expect from a professional supplier ( it maybe even sounds like it has some political anti-west undertones)

perhaps it was just a bad day for Tracy
Oh, friend, Tracy is famous for that attitude! He's been around a long time. He's not going to change. Personally, I've learned to get a kick out of it when he brushes one of us off like a mosquito off his shoulder 😂

@Schutty

"But here’s the thing: just because we're dealing with underground meds doesn’t mean we should accept being misled or treated poorly."

You are exactly right and that's exactly the point. YOU do not need to accept being treated in a way you consider poor. There are SO many China vendors who fall all over themselves to call us dear and sweetheart and hold our hand. Choose one of them! Or choose a domestic vendor that operates like a U.S.online store. That is the only "right" we have; the right to walk away, to make another choice. We don't have a "right" to them doing business the way we want them to. And to be angry and rail against the grey market world of QSC will change nothing except maybe your blood pressure. Tracy is not going to change. And many of us do not want QSC to change, especially now that they've really gotten their sh*t together this year.

@Schutty

"But here’s the thing: just because we're dealing with underground meds doesn’t mean we should accept being misled or treated poorly."

You are exactly right and that's exactly the point. YOU do not need to accept being treated in a way you consider poor. There are SO many China vendors who fall all over themselves to call us dear and sweetheart and hold our hand. Choose one of them! Or choose a domestic vendor that operates like a U.S.online store. That is the only "right" we have; the right to walk away, to make another choice. We don't have a "right" to them doing business the way we want them to. And to be angry and rail against the grey market world of QSC will change nothing except maybe your blood pressure. Tracy is not going to change. And many of us do not want QSC to change, especially now that they've really gotten their sh*t together this year.

Thanks for the support! You’re absolutely right—nobody should have to accept poor treatment, no matter the market. Sure, finding another vendor is an option, but speaking up when things aren’t right is just as important.

I get that @exploitedworkerbee prefers to stir the pot with sarcasm rather than actually addressing the issues at hand. It seems like he’d rather dismiss complaints than deal with the real concerns people have. But raising these points is essential—it’s not just about changing one company’s behavior; it’s about pushing for better practices everywhere.

It’s good to know that QSC has improved this year for some, and I appreciate that they’re making strides. That said, continuing to encourage transparency and high standards is key. My goal isn’t to bash them, but to provide feedback that helps everyone benefit from ongoing improvements. Constructive criticism is a part of that, and it helps ensure that progress doesn’t stall.

Thanks for the support! You’re absolutely right—nobody should have to accept poor treatment, no matter the market. Sure, finding another vendor is an option, but speaking up when things aren’t right is just as important.

I get that @exploitedworkerbee prefers to stir the pot with sarcasm rather than actually addressing the issues at hand. It seems like he’d rather dismiss complaints than deal with the real concerns people have. But raising these points is essential—it’s not just about changing one company’s behavior; it’s about pushing for better practices everywhere.

It’s good to know that QSC has improved this year for some, and I appreciate that they’re making strides. That said, continuing to encourage transparency and high standards is key. My goal isn’t to bash them, but to provide feedback that helps everyone benefit from ongoing improvements. Constructive criticism is a part of that, and it helps ensure that progress doesn’t stall.
I sincerely understand your point of view, my friend. And truly my only purpose in writing you was a desire for you to feel at peace. (It comes from 20 years of being in 12-step programs, where it was drilled into me that my need to control was harmful.) I fully support your Vision Quest to make things better! — as long it doesn't make you feel worse 💙

There's so many other vendors aside from QSC that are good. I also don't know why the need to defend them so much either some of you sound like you work for them.
It's simple. You read through the forums and you learn and you make a decision whether you can deal with a vendors approach. If you take the chance and order from them then just deal with whatever comes after because you sort of knew what was involved in that.
I don't care about the attitude so much, but I haven't ordered because there's been other things that matter to me such as receiving a tracking number, getting my product and most importantly tests results and if this specific vendor says don't worry about purity so much but I do.
There's been another vendor that I don't order from because from what I read people have received different cap colors/product than what was promised.
Maybe none of these things matter to you but if they do then don't order from such vendors and stick to others.
I joined a Discord group buy with a good price and I'm going in over two months waiting for my items. I understand that this is somewhat typical but I hate waiting so they are out but I'm not going to go complaining in their group about it.

It seems some members have forgotten how this all started. I’m a newbie—I’ve never used or bought peptides from a vendor before, so I have no experience, this was my first order!! I joined this forum to learn and grow, so I came here with a simple query, just looking for advice on whether I should be concerned or not. But instead, I found myself having to defend my position, thanks to Tracy’s inaccurate reply and that whole “we’re not like McDonald’s” analogy. Then, of course, the keyboard warriors jumped in, and things escalated.

Let’s be clear: my intention was never to bash QSC or any other vendor. I was just trying to get some clarity on a situation that wasn’t sitting right with me. If some people don’t mind taking the risks, that’s their choice, but for those of us who do care, asking questions shouldn’t be a big deal!

Everyone has their own priorities when choosing a vendor—whether it’s getting a tracking number, consistent product quality, or reliable test results. For me, this was about making sure I wasn’t being misled. I appreciate the feedback and advice from those who genuinely tried to help, but I’m not here to get into endless debates. At the end of the day, we all have different expectations, and that’s okay. I just wanted some honest advice, not a side of sarcasm.

getting my product and most importantly tests results and if this specific vendor says don't worry about purity so much but I do.
Again, this is just my personal experience with them: 3 years of ordering from QSC and they always had lab tests, customer customer service and I always reveived my tracking and my goods. There was never a mix up, usually nothing was underdosed, I sent several things myself to Janoshik over the years.

Im not defending anyone, but what you said does not match with my experience.

usually nothing was underdosed, I sent several things myself to Janoshik over the years.
well, past records of testing group says a little bit different story, there were numerous incidents... but it doesn't mean Im saying they are not good, not many vendors actually have so good track record, mostly simply because they are not around for so long yet
only thing I don't like so much about them is the speed, speed of everything, however with communication they improved over the past few weeks, at least for me - Im getting now fast responses from rep Irene.

Back