What’s your current stack?

I'm stacking currently
Tirzepatide 10mg weekly
Enclomiphene 25mg 3x week (to raise testosterone levels, TRT has been shown effective for weight loss but also to support muscle)
Cetilistat 120mg with meals, usually 2x daily. (This is equivelant to orlistat/alli, but the side effects are less severe)

Currently Semax (1mg)/Selank(0.3mg) Intranasal every day. Tirzapatide 7.5 once a week. Next time I do the Semax/Selank I'm going up on the Selank to 1mg.

Next week I'm going to start a daily 1.0mg Epithalon/ 2.5mg Thymulin stack for 20 days. Tirzapatide at 7.5 mg still.

Then I have SS31 followed by MOTS-C to try. Hopefully I'm getting close to goal weight by then so I'll be working on maintenance.

Tirz 7.5mg/weekly/Sundays
Sema .5mg/weekly/Wednesdays
AOD9604 300mcg/dailyAM
Synthroid/daily for Hashimoto’s
B12/weekly

Starting BCP157/TB500 for arthritis and joint damage once it comes in the mail

Would like to try CJC1295(no DAC)/Ipamorelin

Currently Semax (1mg)/Selank(0.3mg) Intranasal every day. Tirzapatide 7.5 once a week. Next time I do the Semax/Selank I'm going up on the Selank to 1mg.

Next week I'm going to start a daily 1.0mg Epithalon/ 2.5mg Thymulin stack for 20 days. Tirzapatide at 7.5 mg still.

Then I have SS31 followed by MOTS-C to try. Hopefully I'm getting close to goal weight by then so I'll be working on maintenance.
Do you do the semax and selank at the same time? I was doing subcutaneous but found nasal spray was more efficacious for my goals (focus/mental clarify and anxiety reduction). Currently doing 900mcg of semax in the AM, 600mcg of Selank PM. I've seen ppl mention doing cycles of both. Something like 2 weeks on, 1 month off. I'll have to read up more but I just started this week so there's time.

I'm doing the same as you. I'm nearing the end of week two. Then I'm taking a break from it for a week or two. I will keep them around for occasional use when I need a focus boost or to chill a little. I don't think I'll do a full cycle again.

I'm doing the same as you. I'm nearing the end of week two. Then I'm taking a break from it for a week or two. I will keep them around for occasional use when I need a focus boost or to chill a little. I don't think I'll do a full cycle again.
Awesome, have you noticed any effects yet? It's subtle but noticeable for me. I have cjc/ipa on deck and a bottle of tesofenisine is coming Monday. Not sure which to do first. May wait for when I bulk to do cjc ipa but not entirely sure. Been having trouble sleeping so teso may not be the best idea. Argh decisions lol. I've went down the peptide rabbit hole 😂

I notice a little effect for both I think but nothing overwhelming. I don't really have anxiety issues so I probably won't do the Selank anymore since it was not really needed. The Semax made me noticably more focused and able to articulate myself. I will probably use that when I really need a good day at work. :)

My next set are all about health. I am doing Epithalon 1mg and Thymulin 2.5mg per day for 20 days. I intend to repeat that twice a year. This is for life extension and immune system support.

Next I'll focus on energy with some SS31 4mg EOD for 8 weeks followed by MOTS-C just a little while to see the effect.

Since I should be at goal weight at that point I'm working on figuring out a body composition protocol. I do lift weights now several days a week. My thinking is that if the energy phase boosts my workouts then I will only be left with supporting the muscle growth I want.

And...yeah, I went down this rabbit hole because Tirzapatide changed my life and I wondered what else I might be missing. My weight is my main problem but I can always do better in other areas I guess.

My next set are all about health. I am doing Epithalon 1mg and Thymulin 2.5mg per day for 20 days. I intend to repeat that twice a year. This is for life extension and immune system support.
If you don't mind giving more detail, how did you arrive at this approach/dosages? These two are my current top of list for deep dive research, but there's a lot of different information on these two, Epithalon/Epitalon & Thymulin/Thymalin. I'm trying to sort through what is out there on them to see what the optimal approach to take on these is.

Yeah, it's hard on the Epithalon because there is a natural version that was used in the Russian studies. Epithalon is 10 times the potency of the natural version. The Russian protocol is 10mg per day so I came up with 1mg and this was verified by several other experienced researchers with Epithalon.

The Thymulin is more straightforward. All the books and researchers agreed on 5-10mg per day and I picked the lowest dose.

BTW, books I'm using are Seed's book "Peptide Protocols" and Campbell's book "Optimize your Health with Therapeutic Peptides". Seed's book feels solid. Campbell is full of shit but it's an easy read and actually good info to start from.

Oh...the issue with the Thymulin/Thymalin: Thymalin was in the Russian studies but really hard to find. I was trying but then Anela (who is super well respected and a good human in this community) recommended the Thymulin was better anyway. Plus Thymulin is in the books with recommended doses that match Anela's thoughts. That one is super confusing because the words are so close that people confuse the two all the time.

On thymulin/thymalin: Yeah, and to top it off they both have the same general endpoint goals for usage as well. There are some pairs like this it seems, e.g. TB500-TB4, MT1-MT2 among others. It also appears some vendors are selling one as the other. They also don't appear to be the biggest seller or used by many, so vials of them don't get tested by labs often, and the n=1 datapoints are harder to come by than a lot of other peptides. It makes researching them rather difficult, unfortunately, as there is so much conflation between the two peptides. Also, honestly, there's just a lot of bad information out there, as well as people who (not to be too direct) are basically blindly throwing darts at a wall, except they don't know if there's even a wall, or if what they are throwing is even darts or something else. I appreciate you posting your approach for thymulin and epithalon for sure.

I have 40mg of Epitalon currently, was going to try one lower dose plan that I saw but then I ran into the issue with the BAC water I detailed in another thread so the first vial got thrown out (had ordered 5x 10mg). Currently working out what to do with the 40mg I have remaining. The 10mg per dose protocol cited in a lot of places seems to be a mistranslation, and likely just ends up creating more expensive urine. I would also prefer to use the lowest dose possible for benefits, for cost reasons and for harm reduction in case there are downstream issues that aren't clear yet.

My research is usually searching for what's out there on some particular topic I have interest in, then bookmarking what looks most interesting and deep diving it later. I know I have Anela's Reddit user page bookmarked for this reason :D. I also have a task list of what I want to research saved in a text file to help track my efforts. But I always try to cross reference as many sources/views/opinions as I can before I commit to something.

I am currently in the middle of a short break from any peptides, as I'm getting fairly broad bloodwork done very soon. I want to be as close to a zero point as I can reasonably get to, to have something to judge my future efforts against. Plus, maybe I find I have something individually I need to focus more on. I'm currently working on a new stack to start after this, just trying to nail down the amounts and supplies needed and scheduling of doses, what needs cycling, what doesn't need cycling, all that. I'll post it here once I feel I have it well enough worked out, and after the first few injections in case I have bad reactions to any of it. Goals of it are weight loss, especially fat loss, and general health improvement.

Weight loss really is best and safe on Semaglutide or Tirzapatide. Both are very well researched by scientists and FDA approved. I'm not sure anyone needs to stack with other stuff.

Personally the first thing I look at is scientific studies of safety. Efficacy I will experiment with but safety I won't. YMMV

It's the main reason I have and plan to continue tesamorelin. FDA approval of a substance, for at least some use case even if it isn't exactly what I end up using for (tirzepatide is technically in this boat at the moment since it isn't yet FDA approved for weight loss), is something I consider. It provides at least one strong checkbox in the "even if this doesn't end up doing anything positive, it probably won't do anything long-term unsafe" category for me, which is an important checkbox. I'm big on harm minimization where possible.

I will consider it. I'd have to create a new Discord username if I do that, my current one is very active in other non-peptide communities and is distinctive, and I'd like to keep these areas separate.

A good weekend of research for me in the bag at least, was a productive day today! More bookmarks, more note files, more spreadsheet updates, more planning, more calendar work.

I will consider it. I'd have to create a new Discord username if I do that, my current one is very active in other non-peptide communities and is distinctive, and I'd like to keep these areas separate.

A good weekend of research for me in the bag at least, was a productive day today! More bookmarks, more note files, more spreadsheet updates, more planning, more calendar work.
Random aside: highly recommend Zotero!! Used by academics mostly -- I was spreadsheeting it and it was struggle to stay organized... went on a hyperfocus binge of Tesamorelin research and started using the standalone (non-cloud) app + browser plugin and it's fantastic. It grabs a copy of the page and caches it locally too.

Finally started on my new stack tonight. It took me way too long to stack it all together :ROFLMAO: but I finally got it done. Going to wait at least a few weeks before posting exactly what is in it, but always feels good to begin another step in working to improve my well-being and health.

Finally started on my new stack tonight. It took me way too long to stack it all together :ROFLMAO: but I finally got it done. Going to wait at least a few weeks before posting exactly what is in it, but always feels good to begin another step in working to improve my well-being and health.
Same here. Did my research, made some purchases. Changed my mind too late and made another purchase. Now I’m waiting to assemble THE STACK. Nothing crazy, but multi-layered. I’m now waiting for arrivals, ready to get started, and eventually share progress/details. GOOD LUCK with your Stack! I look forward to hearing more!

Back