What does YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO REPLY HERE on Vendor Connection mean?

MingHenry

Reaction score
hi all, when I look at the Vendor Connection forum/thread - the attached is what always shows up and I don't know what it means? Do I need to be admitted to the Vendor Connection in some way? Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-10 at 1.29.23 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-10 at 1.29.23 PM.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 20
I think it means you have insufficient privileges to reply there.

Meaning, you're not a vendor. If you'd like to be, try reading Zip's stickied post at the top of that forum.

What I’m curious about is the Source/Supplier Reviews board. Shouldn’t we encourage people to post their reviews there? Seems to be blocked off for most people and not have many posts in general.

I think it means you have insufficient privileges to reply there.

Meaning, you're not a vendor. If you'd like to be, try reading Zip's stickied post at the top of that forum.
Unnecessary. I asked a question. I wanted to know what it means. Not interested in being a vendor, thanks.

What I’m curious about is the Source/Supplier Reviews board. Shouldn’t we encourage people to post their reviews there? Seems to be blocked off for most people and not have many posts in general.
If you want better information about that you should search this forum for an invite to peppys and go through the process of getting into the sources section.

If you want better information about that you should search this forum for an invite to peppys and go through the process of getting into the sources section.
I believe the previous poster is referencing the Source/Supplier Reviews for this platform.

There is a forum dedicated to Source/Supplier Reviews that is locked, therefore no discussions can be had.

It's probably to avoid vendors creating fake accounts to make reviews ;) It's a lot less likely to happen if you need forum activity over time in order to be qualified to post

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nic246
Back