whats your weight loss stack?

Drewk312

Registered
Reaction score
Hello i was wondering what your weight loss stack is to achieve your weight loss like i was told Tirzepatide, Tesofensine, and 5-amino 1MQ. Stacked would make a amazing weight loss stack, wanted others opinions

Tirz 5.5 months down 45 lbs. Started at 2.5 then at 5 ever since. No plans to increase until I stall or noise comes back. Did cycle in SS31 and Mots not sure if it helped with weight but did add energy.

Currently on Tirz since June (Sema before that from March) with 37 pound loss so far.
Have stacked AOD (cycled off 3 weeks ago) and loved it.
Have been researching Tesa and Ipa for the past 3 weeks and have seen a great reduction in abdominal fat. Really phenomenal.
I added Tesofensine this past week and bam! The weight is melting off and there’s been great energy.
I also add a very low dose of Reta mid week for energy and appetite suppression - but from what I’ve seen from the Teso I will probably d/c the Reta.

Currently on Tirz since June (Sema before that from March) with 37 pound loss so far.
Have stacked AOD (cycled off 3 weeks ago) and loved it.
Have been researching Tesa and Ipa for the past 3 weeks and have seen a great reduction in abdominal fat. Really phenomenal.
I added Tesofensine this past week and bam! The weight is melting off and there’s been great energy.
I also add a very low dose of Reta mid week for energy and appetite suppression - but from what I’ve seen from the Teso I will probably d/c the Reta.
Can I ask your dosages on
Tesa
Teso
Ipa

Thanks

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sooks2008
Back