Whatsapp #

I think that it is easier to communicate. I live in Germany and I do it that way too, simple, uncomplicated and more direct. What is the problem?

to look more trustworthy? or because it is their domestic contact? The sim card origin is not really important if you use it with wifi overseas ... these are just some ideas, you didnt provide enough details to better guess what's going on

Why would a vendor in China use a whatsapp number from the states?
yes can be normall, they can buy a virtual number and register whatsapp on it. looks more legit as a china number for most people

I think that it is easier to communicate. I live in Germany and I do it that way too, simple, uncomplicated and more direct. What is the problem?
No problem...I was thinking maybe they had a warehouse or contact in the states :)

It is suspicious, true, but for example how about Wuhan Wansheng? They have US number, but also many 3rd party test results posted on peppys, so maybe this 1 is exception? In my opinion tests posted on peppys released from testing group could be trusted, or am I wrong? @ZippityDooDah ?

Can't speak to that specific vendor since I've never heard of them, but I do a LOT of business with China and have yet to come across a legit vendor using a US-based WA number.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back