Which Vendors Have You Used ?

Which Vendors Have You Used? (3 maximum)

• Amopeptide

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Angel Shanghai Chemical

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guangzhou Yakesi Biotechnology

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nanjing Guruite Biotechnology (aka Great Peptide)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Henan Tengmao Chemical

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Qingdao Sigma Chemical

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Shanghai Senruiya Biotechnology

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Shanghai Quest Superb Chem (Shanghai Chinqesen Biotechnology)

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Others

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Kits4Less.com

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quingdao Sigma Chemical
Look in the Vendor Connection for Bikechick. There is QSC thread which has a lot of history in re QSC and users here. There is also a series of price lists that contain contact information; the latest List is from 22 June 2022.
This isn’t “the” Qsc. This is the one that has similar initials and they also have a sales person name Wendy like “the” Qsc…this is Qschem Pharma

I’m currently talking to someone at QSChem but I can’t find how to look them up? Has anyone bought from them? How is the quality? The price is good.
These guys shut down, I have recently stocked up with them but they are no longer loading. I used sales@qschem-pharma.com, they do respond but I don't think they are selling anymore. They also have whatsapp +8616628886292. Thank you for giving me this tip to transfer to this amazing forum by the way!

These guys shut down, I have recently stocked up with them but they are no longer loading. I used sales@qschem-pharma.com, they do respond but I don't think they are selling anymore. They also have whatsapp +8616628886292. Thank you for giving me this tip to transfer to this amazing forum by the way!
I just received an email from Alice that they are back in business!!!! The best thing is that they do take CC and the prices are good. And it is working. I lost around 9 pounds so far in 4 weeks.

Qschem is not “the” Qsc. That has a sigma email. 😃

Yes I agree they are not QSC but their name is QSChem-Pharma and I am just sharing my experience with them. They just got back in business, I bought from them and their product seems to be working for me.
Yes, I recently had exchanged a few e-mails with them (Wendy). They are accepting orders. You have to e-mail them for a price list.

I just received an email from Alice that they are back in business!!!! The best thing is that they do take CC and the prices are good. And it is working. I lost around 9 pounds so far in 4 weeks.
Hearing this is encouraging but I’m wondering if I got mine from the same place as you… I placed my order with Alisa on WhatsApp. Just received the product and it’s significantly more powder per dose than I’ve seen from other suppliers. This is my first order from QSC and the reviews that I’ve come across seem to be mixed… do you think I should be nervous? And is anyone here familiar with a way to test the product independently? They send a COA when I requested but I’m not so confident I can trust them yet.

Hearing this is encouraging but I’m wondering if I got mine from the same place as you… I placed my order with Alisa on WhatsApp. Just received the product and it’s significantly more powder per dose than I’ve seen from other suppliers. This is my first order from QSC and the reviews that I’ve come across seem to be mixed… do you think I should be nervous? And is anyone here familiar with a way to test the product independently? They send a COA when I requested but I’m not so confident I can trust them yet.
You can mail off one of your own vials to Janoshik (price dependent on formula being tested) and get your own CoA.

When I first started I used AC Peptides. Their product was great. I only switched to XCE because of price. Since XCE I have been looking for a reliable replacement.
Same!! Love group buying but I need a reliable single buying source!! I miss XCE so much 😭

I have use HT. Was not as good as XCE but not terrible. I tried shanghai Chinqesen Bio/QSChem next. DO NOT ORDER from this company. Received. Have tested with 30mg (3 10mg vials) of Tirz and 7mg (1 1/2 vials of 5mg) of Sema in the past 8 days. Zero affects! I will make a separate post on here and on peppys soon with details and screenshots. Currently waiting for a refund through Alibaba. Will make post once i receive a refund. I miss XCE!! :/
WOW! That's unfortunate @SDglp188 but I cherish information like this!
Just please confirm for me the complete company name of "HT"

Not sure is can post this here. Correct me if need be.

I ordered last week from Tuk@angel. It has made it to the US , just waiting a few more days to arrive.
Tuk/ ASC is offering this
MAYBE Tuk from ASC will be a good alternative to QSC. Sorry to hear QSC was sending out horrible stuff.

🎉 Join Our First GB Event! 🎉

🛒 GB Products & Prices (Free Shipping Included):

Reta15
1 box: $315
2 boxes: $580

Tirz30
1 box: $350
2 boxes: $650

Sema10
1 box: $190
2 boxes: $330
🗓️ Event Dates:

Start: August 6, 2024, at midnight (00:00 AM) CST
End: August 9, 2024, at noon (12:00 PM) CST

📦 Shipping & Tracking:

Shipping Date: All orders will be shipped on August 9, 2024 (China Time).
Tracking Numbers: Will be provided on August 10, 2024 (China Time). ✈️

📢 Important Information:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1 kit
Free Shipping To: USA, Sweden, UK, Australia, and other specified countries; for other countries, please inquire about shipping costs. 🚚
Distributor Pricing: Planning to purchase five or more boxes? We offer special pricing—feel free to reach out for details! 💼
Limited Stock: 200 kits available for each product; once they’re gone, they’re gone!
It was noticed on their discord server that the GB price for Tirz is higher than their price list. And there’s no mention about free shipping and tests with any guarantees. They need to tweak the pricing and info if they want to succeed.

Which peptide vendors have you chosen to use?
Choices shown are vendors who are often active here.
Used other vendors? Please vote "Other" then post their details.

Thanks!!!
New to ordering from overseas suppliers, any suggestions on good contacts for Triz 15mg shipped to Alabama

Those of us who have been around this stuff for a while have seen this countless times. They are targeting the unsophisticated consumer of which there is an unlimited supply. The frightening reality is the vast majority of people who discover buying direct from China don't perform any testing (likely don't even know such a thing exists) and are putting their trust in the modern equivalent of boiler-room call centers staffed by Chinese men missing 2/3rds of their teeth and chain smoking while using cute female western names and calling their marks honey, sweetie, and friend.

View attachment 731
Do you have a good contact for Trizepatide 15mg

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glp1judd
Back