Which Vendors Have You Used ?

Which Vendors Have You Used? (3 maximum)

• Amopeptide

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Angel Shanghai Chemical

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guangzhou Yakesi Biotechnology

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nanjing Guruite Biotechnology (aka Great Peptide)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Henan Tengmao Chemical

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Qingdao Sigma Chemical

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Shanghai Senruiya Biotechnology

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Shanghai Quest Superb Chem (Shanghai Chinqesen Biotechnology)

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Others

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Kits4Less.com

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New to ordering from overseas suppliers, any suggestions on good contacts for Triz 15mg shipped to Alabama
which vendor did you go with? how did it turn out? trying to decide about wendy but theres so much confusion about her and tracy. im just ready to order at this point. with someone would just tell me whom it should be with.

which vendor did you go with? how did it turn out? trying to decide about wendy but theres so much confusion about her and tracy. im just ready to order at this point. with someone would just tell me whom it should be with.
Likewise

There isn’t going to be a “perfect” vendor with no potential issues (by issues i mean anything from a slow process to bunk products).

That doesn’t mean that there is anything wrong with the vendors, but some are more sketchy/less reliable than others.

Most likely any of the vendors that has been around for a little while and have some fans, are going to be just fine. But depending on how stressed you would be if things are slow - you might want to opt for ordering from the US warehouses even though it costs a couple $ more.

As long as you understand that ordering from China takes time (some times) and communication might be lacking, you’re good to go.

If you are hesitating simply because you are unable to decide - then I recommend reading more, then DM a member you deem trustable and ask for advice/which out of vendor x,y,z they would pick.

You will most likely receive products, and they are most likely ok as long as you pick from the vendors in here with decent feedback - what you are actually looking for is someone to hold your hand because you are in doubt, no intention to be rude, but there are no guarantees - so no matter how many times you ask, you won’t really have a higher chance of being perfectly safe with your order 🙃

If I don’t care if a vendor is slow, and I don’t care about the payment method.
But I do care about price, quality, and good reputation, does anyone know any good options?

If I don’t care if a vendor is slow, and I don’t care about the payment method.
But I do care about price, quality, and good reputation, does anyone know any good options?
It's hard to beat QSC on price when they run a special. But all vendors seem to have their inconsistencies.

what you are actually looking for is someone to hold your hand because you are in doubt, no intention to be rude, but there are no guarantees - so no matter how many times you ask, you won’t really have a higher chance of being perfectly safe with your order 🙃
Eh there are at least two guaranteed good vendors out there, one for Sema and one for Tirz.

Their names are Novo Nordisk and Eli Lilly. And they charge quite handsomely for that guarantee ;)

Research and purchasing for 2 has led me down many paths. All have come thru some just are more expensive than others. My current stockpile is around 1.5 years for 2 people.
Compounding includes Brightmeds Orderly, Sdrx, fifty 410

Research US
AR, AC, Skye, Tydes

Research CN
Amo, Angel, Sry Lucy, Sry Lisa

I just found this site today but I have used Wendy for a few months and had great results! Fast shipping, tracking is easy, great communication and will break it down and help you if you have questions. I was on the actual name brand pens before having to switch to compounds and the tirz 30mg has been almost as good as the real thing. I am new to compounds and ordering so it is just my opinion but Wendy is great!

I just found this site today but I have used Wendy for a few months and had great results! Fast shipping, tracking is easy, great communication and will break it down and help you if you have questions. I was on the actual name brand pens before having to switch to compounds and the tirz 30mg has been almost as good as the real thing. I am new to compounds and ordering so it is just my opinion but Wendy is great!
Who is Wendy with?

My RS went to:
US: Tydes, Polaris
CN: Aliexpress via Anela's link
Other: Nexaph

For supplies
Bac water and needles (bulk): Medex Supply
Injector Pen: PepPens

Last edited:
Shanghai Quest Superb Chem Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
I bought from Wendy in mid-July. Wendy makes things happen! I paid through Alibaba and that was slick. I'd never used alibaba before but it seemed like PayPal only it's more full service. Tracking to be sure you received your purchased item.

I'm currently getting ready to send a few vials off to test. One for COA, 3 for sterility. I decided to do the sterility test because I'd read some things about qschem-pharma (aka shanghai quest...) that concerned me.

When I get my results I will post them here.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back