Why are we all hung up on purity?

maybe, if he has a good flow hood and generally good sterile tek, he could be able to perform basic sterility tests of vials on agar both for mold & bacteria without the need to pay $200 to a profi lab...
I have somewhere around old DIY glove box and even with that I used to get close to 100% contamination free rates. I was playing around with isolating wild specimens of Ps. cube malay & Cop. cyan/trop.
No flow hood. He does quite well without much of anything.

Used to pick them in South Carolina --- many moons ago. Not really able to recon cow fields these days, lol

I have a friend who grows them, dries, grinds, and fills capsules. I've been micro dosing for years. Mostly Jedi Mind Fuck, but he grows several strains and throws in whatever he has or blends them. Doesn't matter to me for my use.
I knew there was a reason I liked you besides the PA connection 😂

Lol 💀 Walter White
Reconstituting peptides is more fun than that time I grew shrooms spores for research purposes and then tripped my ass off for 8 hours only to find out it wasn't as fun as it was when I was 16 vs 40 lol 😆 and ended up with all kinds of penis envy shroomz.

Anyway I got the Nimboo cheap one and I like to put the code for the lab tests to make it look fancy.

peptideYODA: Label Wars begun they have!

IMG_3868.jpeg

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWood85
Back