Will Cagri-Sema Be The New Hotness?

dionysos

Reaction score
Are we wasting our time with Tirzepatide and Retatrutide?

Express your opinions please!

CagriSema Phase Three Studies are in progress right now.

A Phase Two Study showed the amazing CagriSema results I've quoted here:

"a fixed-dose combination therapy of 2.4mg semaglutide with 2.4mg cagrilintide"

... caused a decrease in bodyweight at Week 32 of treatment by 15.6% ...

... Zepbound caused a bodyweight decrease at 72 weeks of 15% from baseline at the lowest dose, and 20.9% at the highest dose (15mg)...

... CagriSema is likely to cause a bigger change in body weight... than even the highest dose of Zepbound ...

Link to CagriSema Phase Two Study:
Novo Nordisk launches trial of pipeline drug CagriSema versus newly approved Zepbound

Last edited:
Not every RS responds the same, benefits and side effects vary dramatically. Good that more options are available especially if they target different receptors. With all the money being exchanged for these medications it is in their best interest to keep finding better mixes, weight loss and muscle preservation etc.

Are we wasting our time with Tirzepatide and Retatrutide?

Express your opinions please!

CagriSema Phase Three Studies are in progress right now.

A Phase Two Study showed the amazing CagriSema results I've quoted here:

"a fixed-dose combination therapy of 2.4mg semaglutide with 2.4mg cagrilintide"

... caused a decrease in bodyweight at Week 32 of treatment by 15.6% ...

... Zepbound caused a bodyweight decrease at 72 weeks of 15% from baseline at the lowest dose, and 20.9% at the highest dose (15mg)...

... CagriSema is likely to cause a bigger change in body weight... than even the highest dose of Zepbound ...

Link to CagriSema Phase Two Study:
Novo Nordisk launches trial of pipeline drug CagriSema versus newly approved Zepbound
Except that suggested dose of cagri is 0.3-0.6

I am involved with healthcare and a lawyer. If anyone needs assistance with finding case law, codes, regs, or medical research white papers, I have access to a few libraries and may able to help.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glp1judd
Back