Will Cagri-Sema Be The New Hotness?

Sema came out long ago. Was cagri truly designed for a special synergy...or was it "sema is being out competed, cagri looks decent and hits an independent receptor, let's try them together to have something competitive?"
You're right. Should have said they were combined by NN.

Cagri-tirz is stall-breaking magic in my experience. Adding cagri broke an 8 month stall, then coasted to goal weight. Downside is pretty significant fatigue but it was worth it.
I promise I’m not being pessimistic, but 8 months?! You have so much more patience than I. Also, did you ever try B12 to help combat the fatigue?

Cagri-tirz is stall-breaking magic in my experience. Adding cagri broke an 8 month stall, then coasted to goal weight. Downside is pretty significant fatigue but it was worth it.
What dose broke your stall and what other med did you stack with, if any? What are your thoughts on the ph questions/issues surrounding cagri? Did you do anything specific with concern to pH or did you just recon as usual and it worked as intended?

I promise I’m not being pessimistic, but 8 months?! You have so much more patience than I. Also, did you ever try B12 to help combat the fatigue?
I tried lots of things to break the stall: reta, high-dose sema (7.2mg), a reset then tirz. I didn’t try b12 for the fatigue, I just got through it and am now transitioning to reta for maintenance

I tried lots of things to break the stall: reta, high-dose sema (7.2mg), a reset then tirz. I didn’t try b12 for the fatigue, I just got through it and am now transitioning to reta for maintenance
This makes a lot more sense. I assumed the worse — you didn’t make any changes to try to break it. What made you decide reta for maintenance?

What dose broke your stall and what other med did you stack with, if any? What are your thoughts on the ph questions/issues surrounding cagri? Did you do anything specific with concern to pH or did you just recon as usual and it worked as intended?
I was at 15mg tirz. Added cagri, started low (.2mg in think) and worked up to 2.5mg. My body has a high tolerance for drugs, it’s a blessing and a curse. Most people would probably get the same effect with much lower doses.

The pH stuff is a baseless panic as far as I can tell. The cagri worked just fine several weeks after being reconstituted. That whole pH thing was based on a misunderstanding of a research paper and really took on a life of its own.

This makes a lot more sense. I assumed the worse — you didn’t make any changes to try to break it. What made you decide reta for maintenance?
Less fatigue than sema or tirz, and I can actually enjoy food on it. We’ll see what happens though, the heart rate increase isn’t ideal. Watching it closely, if it doesn’t go down I’ll probably just switch back to tirz.

Less fatigue than sema or tirz, and I can actually enjoy food on it. We’ll see what happens though, the heart rate increase isn’t ideal. Watching it closely, if it doesn’t go down I’ll probably just switch back to tirz.
Out of curiosity, how high is your HR?

Out of curiosity, how high is your HR?
At rest it’s mid-90s at the moment, which isn’t the end of the world, what bugs me is that after working out it takes forever to come back down. So I’ll be sitting there for like 30 minutes with a 135 hr

At rest it’s mid-90s at the moment, which isn’t the end of the world, what bugs me is that after working out it takes forever to come back down. So I’ll be sitting there for like 30 minutes with a 135 hr
This is why my RS can't ever try reta. RS has hyperadrenergic POTS....in TLDR, that means RS's HR and BP spike when going from seated/lying to standing. It eventually evens out to normal, but it's not fun. Taking a hot shower=130-150HR. RS will likely microdose cagrisema or cagritirz once at goal weight. Or maybe some of the others in the pipeline will be an option by then. 🤷‍♀️

Man combine cagri and some benadryl and I can just sleep till the weight is gone :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness, did you feel any fatigue on triz? Being fatigued is the only real side effect my RS has experienced on triz and while not debilitating, it definitely sucks.

Edit: I see you had fatigue on triz in a later post. My bad.

So tirz>sema.
Cagri-sema> Tirz.
This is neither supported by the data (tirz - 21% weight loss at 36 weeks; cagrisema - 15% weight loss at 32 weeks), nor would it be true for every individual. I think I would cease to function if I took cagrisema, given they are both extremely potent on delaying gastric emptying. 100mcg of cagri is enough for me to feel like absolute crap every time I eat for the first couple days.

This is why my RS can't ever try reta. RS has hyperadrenergic POTS....in TLDR, that means RS's HR and BP spike when going from seated/lying to standing. It eventually evens out to normal, but it's not fun. Taking a hot shower=130-150HR. RS will likely microdose cagrisema or cagritirz once at goal weight. Or maybe some of the others in the pipeline will be an option by then. 🤷‍♀️
Pots is a b****. I just got tested for it and fortunately came back normal, but I swear. Couldn’t be the severe anxiety or 190/110 BP 😂

Pots is a b****. I just got tested for it and fortunately came back normal, but I swear. Couldn’t be the severe anxiety or 190/110 BP 😂
That's really high, for not having POTS! Are you on statins or anything for it? My RS has the wonderful trifecta that is Ehlers Danlos/POTS/MCAS. Yay, I guess 🎉🤣

I’ve recently heard of CagriSema (not named by yours truly). I would like to see some studies in that combo in comparison to just T or the CT combo.
I actually tried to get in on one of those research studies before I found the wonderful world of Peptides, but they were full by the time I signed up.

Back